It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA scientists Nelson & House willing to verify overunity electromagnetic machines!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I know, these guys are from NASA and we all know they have lost a bit of their credibility....

I can't tell if what they are trying to do is pave the way for free energy technology to be released or looking for ammo to stop its progress. Either way, this is interesting news and will be interesting to see how it turns out.

A couple of NASA scientists, Mike Nelson and Ken House, who work on the Space Shuttle project in Huntsville, Alabama have been following the free energy world for years and would like to believe that Tesla type of technology is possible that harnesses limitless energy from the environment via electromagnetic means. However, this is not a free-for-all invitation for anyone who thinks they have an overunity device. Mike and Ken's pre-requisites are pretty stringent. In their spare time, they are willing to put their reputation at stake in validating bona fide electromagnetic overunity (more energy out than what was put in). But "spare time" is the key word. They don't have much of it, so they don't want to spend time on things that haven't first been tested to show overunity by others; and they want to review the data that has been collected. They don't represent NASA, but at least their testing can add the clout of "NASA scientists" to it. Ken has a motor test and design lab, and they will be shooting a video soon that shows the set-up. One critique I would give here regarding Ken and Mike's proposed testing, is that oscilloscopes may not be the best equipment for accurately measuring output, inasmuch as some of these exotic technologies may be harvesting a so-called "radiant energy" component that might not show up on the meter. The input electricity can be characterized by an oscilloscope, but the output is best measured mechanically in terms of real work performed, with the supposed added help of the free energy coming into the system. Ken and Mike acknowledge the need to test the output in terms of mechanical work done, but also mention that oscilloscopes would be helpful. I'm doubtful of the latter. So if you have such a device, read through the correspondence below to get a feel for the pre-requisites; and once you have the information that satisfies those pre-requisites, feel free to contact Mike to relay your information and set up a test.

Source

~Namaste

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Interesting that the word "verify" is in the article title. The two are willing to test claims of overunity.

That is what I would prefer to do with anyone that wants to show me an over unity device. I would prefer that they first show us a video of their device working with an explanation of how they are loading it and how they are measuring the input voltage and current. If they can send us screen captures of their oscilloscope and data files from their oscilloscope, it saves us a good deal of time. We can then take that and do a paper review of what they have. If we find something we can’t explain with paper review, then we’ll ask for more information up to and including physically looking at the motor with our equipment if it gets that far. We didn’t have to go that far with Art Porter’s motor. We were able to show that it was not over unity pretty quickly.

Anyone to place a condition on our review of their technology seems to me to be looking for an excuse not to have us review it.

Sounds to me like they want to cut through the crap.

peswiki.com...:NASA_scientists_Nelson_%26_House_willing_to_verify_overunity_electromagnetic_machines

[edit on 5/20/2010 by Phage]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I thought there were no such things, at least not in humans reasonable mind.

[edit on 20-5-2010 by Spinoza73]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Instead of looking for overunity why not just try to obtain energy from the warping of spacetime?

(gravity)

I mean since mass warps spacetime then unless there is a change in mass there should be an unlimited amount of energy there.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Interesting that the word "verify" is in the article title. The two are willing to test claims of overunity.

Sounds to me like they want to cut through the crap.

peswiki.com...:NASA_scientists_Nelson_%26_House_willing_to_verify_overunity_electromagnetic_machines

[edit on 5/20/2010 by Phage]

I am leaning towards that same conclusion, but that is why I posted this here is to try and find out what others think of this. If this is true, it is very likely that they could lay significant credibility to someone who does actually present some type of Teslarian idea.

Same goes for laying waste to the 99.9% of crap that exists. I'd like to see some formidable experiments finally close the door on some of the ideas that have long been thought of as being hoaxes or miscalculations or misunderstandings of the laws of physics. There are a couple of noteworthy inventors out there who have been working on some very promising technologies, but the majority of the time, I find myself disappointed in what some of these inventors have demonstrated. I thought it was interesting that John Searl was mentioned in the article as there has been a ton of speculation around him for quite some time and I'm sure they would love to get their hands on something tangible from him, if it exists.

I'd also like to see them test this since several people have witnessed and examined it assembled and working and disassembled.

I do think overunity is plausible and perhaps possible, but in the end, entropy usually wins. I'm eager to see what their conclusions are and what they credit and discredit along the way.

~Namaste

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spinoza73

Interestingly, if these guys didn't believe overunity was possible at all, I don't think they would waste their time unless it was for the strict purpose of discrediting or disproving that it's possible.

Just by opening themselves up to testing these ideas, it shows that even the brightest minds at NASA still have open minds to the possibilities that such an area outside of the normal laws of physics is possible.

~Namaste

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spinoza73

You mean people who read textbooks and bibles like fact?

I didn't think there was still people like that, at least not of reasonable mind.

Anything is possible, don't limit yourself or humanity.

top topics

join