It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Georgia Guard and Reserve troops imminent/mobilzation

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
We were sold out in 1933 to the bankers when that traitor FDR bankrupted the USA and to seal our doom he took us off the Gold Standard. A major coup of the government was planned, out first of three in 1933 by the Globalist. You are nothing more than collateral since you gave then a bill of laden called a Birth Certificate and they made you a dummy corporation under the dummy corporation named USA. We have never been under the constitution since the beginning.

Once our landlords the Chinese freeze assets they will come and take. They already own the Panama Canal and are there. There are over 2 million UN Troops inside the US today and working with our troops and Police under the Multi-Jurisdicational Taskforce which by the way includes "street Gangs" (red berets, former felons highly trained by Blackwater). This is establish a martial law and dictatorship which will be the FOURTH attempt by our government to set one up since 1933. FDR and Nixon were the two administrations that planned them, as Kennedy's are Illuminati members but JFK was going to thwart the second coup in 1960-1963, Number four started with Trilateral Commission. No, China will be allowed in with the others to set this one up.

LOOK UP THE "A4V" factor. Accepted for value link with IRS PUB 950

Case in point.........

Colonel Edward Mandel House to Woodrow Wilson found in Wilson’s personal diary/logs

“Very soon, every American will be required to register their biological property (that's you and your children) in a national system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging. By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will affect our security as a charge back for our fiat paper currency. Every American will be forced to register or suffer being able to work and earn a living. They will be our chattels (property) and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law merchant under the scheme of secured transactions. Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading (Birth Certificate) to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, secured by their pledges. They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be none the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two should figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability. After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debts to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges. This will inevitably reap us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor to this fraud, which we will call "Social Insurance." Without realizing it, every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly. The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and we will employ the high office (presidency) of our dummy corporation (USA) to foment this plot against America."

www.honesty.org...

On April 19, 1933 , the gold standard was dropped. Gold coins were withdrawn from circulation - a polite way of saying confiscated from the public. Dollars could no longer be redeemed for gold.

Roosevelt issued a series of Executive Orders in this time frame (E.O. 6073, 6102, 6111, 6260), the effect of which was to declare the United States Government bankrupt. Our government in effect became a bankrupt corporation controlled by its creditor, the Federal Reserve System and subject to the Law Merchant (later the Uniform Commercial Code), rather than by the Constitution.

On July 12, 1933, the Internal Revenue Tax and Audit Service was formed as a Delaware corporation for the purpose of collecting taxes for the Fed. The corporation was dissolved in 1936 so that it could not be audited. It exists today as the Internal Revenue Service, part of the Treasury Department, still collecting income taxes for the Fed.

21 November 1933 – A letter written by FDR to Colonel House, "The depression was the calculated 'shearing' of the public by the World Money powers, triggered by the planned sudden shortage of supply of call money in the New York money market....The One World Government leaders and their ever close bankers have now acquired full control of the money and credit machinery of the U.S. via the creation of the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank." Curtis Dall, FDR's son-in-law as quoted in his book, My Exploited Father-in-Law.

Same letter by FDR 1933 - A letter written by FDR to Colonel House; "The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the Government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson."

March 4, 1939 - Quote from a report of the secret committee by President Roosevelt,;

“I am making no concessions to business, or for relief. I have a military machine sufficient to stop any organized revolt. I am putting MY PEOPLE ahead of all instruments [Means American PEOPLE or assets]. I’ll have had a full understanding with Chamberlain, and we will destroy this unemployed condition with a WAR, and a WAR only. To Hell with the American people, as far as a Democracy is concerned. It does not exist. It never did, and we will never let it happen that way. I am going to crush business, infest America with all the aliens possible, and in the last analysis, declare Martial Law, and confiscate everything I need for a true and forceful Dictatorship. My New Deal is a failure, and I know it, but no one else will tell me that I must discontinue my present activities, and program.”

From the Secret Audience with the Military Appropriation Committee;
The Ways and Means Committee;
The Special War Finance Committee;

This copy was presented to me by mail through Senator Lundeen.” “The Red Fog Over America ” by William Guy Carr, 1955.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Got off work tonight in Indy at 3:00 am. On my way home I saw 8 Hummers and 2 OTR semis in a convoy i guess you would call it. They were heading into downtown Indy. Make of it what you will but it's the first time in 6 years I have seen anything like it.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by I-V-X-X

thanks for the local report
on your end. please keep us
posted of future developments.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Wow yeah, this could turn out to be something big, so thank you OP for sharing this information with us.. i have no clue if its connected or not as its the other side of the big old pond, but the past 2 maybe 3 days there has been a huge increase of Militrary vehicles, mainly in the sky.. we live in a test flight valley as we arent far from a military base, so some plane activity i have become as used to as possible the past 5 years living here..but there has been a very noticed increase of military plans in the sky..almost like they are in preperation for something.. its not paranoid it just what i am seeing going on around me at the moment.. this could be the start of something, but really, who knows until or unless that something does take place..otherwise time only, can tell all.
good thread OP

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Here is a thread that I had created some time back:

FEMA Requests Removal of National Level Exercise 2010 (NLE 10) Document

Here is another link related to NLE 10:

Office of Intelligence, Security and Emergency Response

From the above link:

# Principal Level Exercise 2-10; April 22, 2010; Response to an Improvised Nuclear Device - IND
# Principal Level Exercise 3-10: June 17, 2010; Recovery from an Improvised Nuclear Device-IND- Attack
# National Level Exercise 1-10 and Eagle Horizon 10; May 17-21, 2010: Improvised Nuclear Device-IND and Continuity deployment exercise

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Theyre heading for the coast to clean up the spill... The national reserve and coast guard have more boats that can be assisting in the spill...

This is of course just a guess. Fox

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

Arent you effectively describing the implementation of the mark of the beast?
what I read from your post is that the regular citizen will be state-property. I cant believe a government could seriously consider letting this happen... do they really want history to play out the playbook called the bible? the only thing left for them to do after this is implemented, is to start whiping religion of the face of this planet and they'd have effectively made the last couple of prophecies given in the bible come true.... looks like it wont take long before we're able to see wether the bible is true or not... I find these developments higly interesting... I know people will think "here comes another fanatic" but I will be proven right or wrong pretty darn soon it seems... and this time around i'm hesitant to say I wish I'm wrong caus whatever is coming our way, it doesn't look to good. Just look at all the other weird things going on ATM

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Also, isn't this year's NLE 2010 supposed to be a "no-notice" exercise? If that is the case, then these deployments might be related to this NLE 2010 drill.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
just in the texas, ohio, california and south carolina reserves have been mobilized.so far unconfirmed. got a buddy in the ohio reserves he say's he has been activated and told to stand by for deployment. no one knows nothing yet, just told to stand by. he is scheduled to go to iraq but now that has been postponed. the feeling around the base is uneasy. something huge is about to break. he also told me that an unusual amount of helicopters and planes have been arriving and departing around the clock constantly since he arrived. according to him the situation is so tense that no one is speculating or even repeating or spreading rumours. his guess is something big is about to happen in korea because alot of the brass seem to be indicating that. he's says the cloud of war is so thick that every one can feel it. let you guys know if find anything new.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Some intresting thoughts.. I am in the Public Safety sector (not military). I have not seen anything about martial law or the gulf spill. However, there are drills coming up in early to mid june for a WMD preparedness live drill.

By live drill I mean what was held in New York and several other large cities. They willhave volunteers who will play the wounded people. You will have Hospitals participating, along with military, Fire, EMS and Police. The test is designed to see how well the infrastructure can react to a very large, mass casulty incident from Top to bottom (NIMS implamentation - NIMS stands for National Incident Management System - N.I.M.S.). Its designed to allow all levels of government (city / township / County / State / Regional grouping / Federal level) to work off the same template at all levels.

Since its a WMD drill, you will have very large areas of the population "exposed". In most places that experiance a WMD incident, you will have mobile command centers set up to deal with any exposed persons. Military will augment Police (although Martial Law can be put in place if need be to gain control). Hospitals will have to deal with walking wounded who will be contaminted. You will have issues with power, food, Law and Order, Medicine for the Hospital etc. Local / State governments / agencies would completely break down under the massive strain if the incident were real, hence the Federal Government assists. You will have medical staff who work in say, new born nurseries, pressed into service in the ER, OR or other critical areas (even though they are not trained for it). Its designed to find out where we need to concentrate on streamlinging for an event like this should it ever happen in real life.
Nothing sinister about it..

I will see if I can get some of the info to post here. I am not entirely sure what the info release level is for this yet.

As a side note,I could be completly wrong on this one. However, all the info / guidlines I saw with the time frame they are doing this, it looks like they are going to be part of the drill.

For those who want more information on how these things work:
New York - Manhatten Mass casualty drill

Hospital Partnership for dealing with mass casualties - Nov 2009 article

Managing a Mass Disaster from a military medic point of view

Quietly, WMD units prepare for the worst - Training for, planning for, thinking of the unthinkable - MSNBC article from 2005

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Xcathdra] - Spelling

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Xcathdra] - Spelling

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Xcathdra] - Cause im Lysdexic

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Xcathdra] - Errr cause im Dyslexic

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Xcathdra] - Wrong word used

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Xcathdra] - 1 last double check and added in last source from MSNB article.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Xcathdra]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Ref, N Korea SF build up on the border,
From Arsse.co.UK.. North & South Korea tension

"The problem is how long can the north actually maintain a war for? Food and fuel especially will be in limited supply, and their air force will most likely be decimated in a few days given their reported training levels.
Would China support them this time? Would their be a high level coup quite early on by senior officials who actually know the state of the country",

Makes sense that perhaps Japan might get involved ??..

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by chorizo4

What is it with people and nukes... They are not going to nuke the ocean floor, and much less with the pressure of not only oil, but gas that is coming from the Earth's mantle they won't be able to send a nuke in there. Trust me, THEY ARE NOT GOING TO NUKE THE OCEAN FLOOR....

[edit on 21-5-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Lets just hope that when your son finally figures out what is really going on that he doesn't call you because it will get posted here for the world to see. I would love to have a conversation about OPSEC with both you and your son because it doesn't exist anymore.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I think it would be a good idea for everyone to take a deep breath, relax a little and then see if we can find an explanation for all of this. My guess is that it has something to do with oil. We know there is a D9 notice on the oil spill and in particular the gas, therefore, at the moment everything is done hush hush, because of all this people are jumping to conclusions far to quickly. We need to get some more sources before we can make sense of all this.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by order in chaos
Here is a thread that I had created some time back:

FEMA Requests Removal of National Level Exercise 2010 (NLE 10) Document

Here is another link related to NLE 10:

Office of Intelligence, Security and Emergency Response

From the above link:

# Principal Level Exercise 2-10; April 22, 2010; Response to an Improvised Nuclear Device - IND
# Principal Level Exercise 3-10: June 17, 2010; Recovery from an Improvised Nuclear Device-IND- Attack
# National Level Exercise 1-10 and Eagle Horizon 10; May 17-21, 2010: Improvised Nuclear Device-IND and Continuity deployment exercise

From what I have seen the drills are going as planned. It might be changed up some based on the above links. The area I am in is participating in a WMD excersise in June.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by minigunner
Lets just hope that when your son finally figures out what is really going on that he doesn't call you because it will get posted here for the world to see. I would love to have a conversation about OPSEC with both you and your son because it doesn't exist anymore.

I just wanted to point out that it wasn't the OP's son that is the source. He has a link to a source. He is just relaying it to ATS. Maybe that wasn't what you intended by your post, but I thought that was worth noting just in case.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
BTW, last year at around this time we reported the largest deployments of National Guard in most states also. This was happening when Obama claimed he would bring our troops home.

In fact many if not most states had the largest deployments some since WWII, and some ever since the history of the state. The troops were sent to Iraq, Afghanistan, and Kuwait. We didn't know exactly what was happening, but I think that deployment was much larger than this one.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

This could be the reason for all the deployment...
hosted.ap.org...

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
was chatting with a friend and he said the best way to plug the oil would be to nuke it, he believes they'll never do it???

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
It might be a good idea to keep an eye peeled to here...(www.globalsecurity.org...) over the next while...
Where those puppys go, can trouble be far behind?
Interesting to note whats available in the Pacific .....qnd where located.
Also a side note, The Can navy is tying up three ships in Victoria
(www.globaltvbc.com...) And putting two others on limited missions status....
It apears we at least arent up to something BIG..........

However...the G8 has both Iran, and North Korea on its security agenda And Can.prime min.Harper says they will deal with the cheonan incident.....(sorry the link wouldnt take....
[edit on 21-5-2010 by stirling]

[edit on 21-5-2010 by stirling]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join