It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2010 Census, How I Have Responded to 5 Enumerators

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I am and always have been:
1.A Fourteenth Amendment Constitutional Citizen
2.A “national” pursuant to 8 USC §1101(a)(21)
3.A “nonresident alien” as described in 26 USC §7701(b)(1)(B)
4.A person not engaged in a “trade or business” as defined in 26 USC §7701(a)(26)
5.A person who earns no “gross income” as defined in 26 CFR §1.872-2(f)

I am not and never have been:
1.An “individual” as defined in 5 USC §552(a)(2)
2.A “U.S. National” as defined in 8 USC §1101(a)(22)(B) and 8 USC §1408
3.A statutory “citizen and national of the United States” as described in 8 USC §1401
4.A “resident” or “alien” as described in 26 USC §7701(b)(1)(A)
5.A “U.S. Person” as described in 26 USC §7701(a)(30)

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Oy Vey. I'm sorry, OP, but you take the term Paranoia to a whole new level.

Fill out the damn form, be counted, and make sure that your Congressional district is allocated the proper state funds.

The US Government is mandated in the Constitution to carry out a census every 10 years. This has been around for at least 200 years, and there is no conspiracy surrounding the census.

If you're going to be evaluating every word on the envelope, it might be time for you to enjoy a nice white padded room.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies

If you're going to be evaluating every word on the envelope,

Boy oh boy, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn with your name on it. Baby Bunnies Bridge. Just sign right here.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Yes, but the truth is I love doing things that will basically shock people!

You made me read all that crap when this is the truth
You just want attention

I never received a form. My Wife came home to find a Census Worker in our driveway two days ago. She told the girl there are two White adults currently living at this address and that's all you need. She said that is fine. She then asked if we would mind giving our phone number. My Wife told her no. She said that is OK, you don't have to. Then she left.

These Census Workers must be thinking they are in a country full of children by now with all the nutty crap going on. Why are people bragging about acting like juveniles? You still in Junior High?

If you don't care enough to participate, why do you criticize? The Census is so innocuous that being fearful of it is like being afraid of a rubber ducky in the bathtub or the monster under the bed that terrifies three year olds.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/361c2e6f5f83.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
However you fall on this topic answer me this. Does anyone here actually think a census is in the least bit necessary when there are how many other government repositories for this exact same damn information?

I personally think this is much more than a head count. A head count is only meaningful to count off the grid illegals, filing no taxes, no social security numbers. Thus in locations where they are satisfied that they know enough of what is going on you get a mailed form. Where they consider shiznit is out of their control and there's something to gain, you get a pair of ears and eyes. Not much training needed, these short term hires will tell all and not lie to their employer. Just my opinion.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Proto's work is stellar.

I am fascinated by those who want "proof" when it is right there in front of them. In defense of them, there is a prevailing vibe that suggests that all "titles" "forms" "laws" and the like are just made up of random words spit out of a generator and really have no meaning - fools not knowing better. Sadly folks need to work hard to find the meaning at the time the doc was written to really understand the true meaning. Either way, Proto is right on when he says the proof is in the word that is chosen, they make zero mistakes in the words they choose.

Proto, I wonder if you have researched the use of the words connected to "lien" as in "a-lien" and "in-a-lien-able" and the relation to each person being used as collateral for xxx number of dollars printed by the fed. Seems to me the chief complaint about illegal "a-liens" is not their legality but the inability to properly print money in their name due to a transitory nature or a lien being held in their name in another country. Seems to be the core of the census is the "lien" issue and properly issuing currency in that persons name and proving to the fed and foreign investors that this person does indeed reside in the US proper and will indeed generate xxx dollars of value over his/her lifetime and has agree to pay all debt incurred by the corporation of the US.

I have seen other posts on this topic and I find the underlying issue is not spelled out by any of the "freeman" people and it needs to be said. So here goes Proto...

All of consciousness is governed by Freewill. It just is, it is not something you earn or is deserved or is deemed to you by a entity of some sort. As such, you must "agree" to everything that happens to you - contract if you will. Those in charge know this, and they have conned people into signing "contracts" that have them giving up their Freewill in exchange for xyz. If you add this understanding to the notion of the sovereign movement, you can see why the process is in place. The entire system is a very, very elaborate scheme to get all of us to give up our Freewill and nothing more than that.

Those in charge can print all the money they want and be rich. They can take all the mined gold and be rich. They can do as they please without issue, but they too are bound by Freewill and cannot impose their will on another, but they can create 3000 page contracts in arcane language only they understand (fail to educate you on the language) and the hold you too them. Only the great irony here is that all contracts, due to Freewill, are void upon a change of mind. People only have to execute their Freewill to be free.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Here is what I don't understand. The U.S. has been conducting a census every ten years since 1790. Sure, you could say a conspiracy has been going on since then, if you want to argue that then knock yourself out. Anyway, the 2010 census only has about ten questions or so. The least amount of question in a LONG TIME. The 1950 census had around fifty questions believe it or not.

My first day in training as a crew leader, it was explained to us that, if the Department of Homeland Security, or even the FBI wanted information from the Census Bureau that information would NOT be divulged. Take that for what you want. What I can tell you first hand is this much: WE TAKE EXTRAORDINARY STEPS TO MAKE SURE PII (PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION) DOES NOT GET OUT TO THE PUBLIC. I mean they take RIDICULOUS PRECAUTIONS. One of my enumerators almost got fired for having her husband in her car when she was acting as courier to send enumerator questionnaires to the office. They were packed in an inter office envelope and in a box.

Our LCO (local census office) goes through a lock down EVERY time something is missing, even a sticky that had a persons name and number on it. We even have to file a (CIRT) "computer incident response team", when ANYTHING goes missing. We go through ridiculous and headache inducing exercises to make sure information does not get into the wrong hands (even if the information is not useful, at all).

The promise to protect information is true, people get fired everyday because they were careless. Take that anyway you want.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The fact that the FBI can't see the information tells you something. Counting heads is counting heads, why is this even an issue at all? Yes it has been happening for ages, this does not mean the process has not be commandeered and used in a different way, does it? Why the GPS tagging of each door? If the process is ages old, and is easy as 1,2,3, then why GPS tagging and not saying clearly, completely and concisely why the tagging? Is that in the Constitution?

What if that information went to the directly to the Fed, would you as a taker know about this? What if the reason it does not go to the FBI is because it is Fed property and the FBI has no jurisdiction over the Fed and cannot see anything Fed? Would you know? What if the Fed agrees to give the "numbers" to congress and nothing else so it looks as though the process is still the same as it has been? Because it has been happening, does not mean it is still happening with the same intention or the same system.

This is a conspiracy site, and one of the main tenets of such conspiracy efforts is compartmentalization. In the Army the grunts don't have a single clue what the top brass is doing, by design, and it is easy to accomplish. So it is totally within the realm of reason that census takers are told nothing more than they need to know: get info, constitution says so. Why would you read the Treaty Of Paris to see if it is related? Even if you did, how would that change your job?

Proto is saying, the questions are more important than the answers because the answers we have are to the wrong questions.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
www.census.gov... if you go there you will see the 2010 Census form. You are only required to fill out question #1. I did just that sent the form in and about 3 weeks ago a census work came to my house and told my wife that we had filled out the form incorectly. They told her we could both go to jail if we did not answer all the questions. So the Wife called me at work scared. I asked to speak with the census worker and I politely her that her presence on my priviate was no longer welcomed and she had to leave. I told her I had filled out the form and answered the only legal question they can ask.

How may people Live Here.

I do not fear my Government. I know my rights come from God and may God have mercy on the souls of those that attempt to violate my rights in my presence.

I will not.

Molon Labe!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Well given the fact that your profile shows you calim Canada as you home .... I view you comment as null and void.

The united States is a Republic Lost. Tryanny is at every place in Government. Since all power and consent to govern comes from we the people, Just saying No to the Census is a God given right.

But being in Canada I don't think you have a grasp on what freedom is.

Myself however being a natural born American, I am ready to Defend what I hold dearest.

My God
My Family
My Country
and My Guns

They Can Keep the Change!

[edit on 21-5-2010 by SWCCFAN]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

You my friend are the one who does not have a grasp of freedom.

For someone to put "god" before their own family says it all.

Just another person unable to think for themsleves and using "god" as an excuse for their actions.

"for those who believe in a god shall never know free will"

Family first my friend!!! For family is your only experience of true freedom.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by C11H17N2NaO2S

SWCCFAN knows exactly what he is saying.
I know exactly what he is saying.
Maybe you don't understand this but I do, many do.

To SWCCFAN: Do you have a brother
Just kidding.

edit to say I hope we don't go too far off topic

Liberty

[edit on 21-5-2010 by sweetliberty]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Turnerad

Here is what I don't understand. The U.S. has been conducting a census every ten years since 1790. Sure, you could say a conspiracy has been going on since then, if you want to argue that then knock yourself out. Anyway, the 2010 census only has about ten questions or so. The least amount of question in a LONG TIME. The 1950 census had around fifty questions believe it or not.

First off Turnerad, allow me to robustly, and sincerely welcome you as a member and tell you how nice it is to have you finally posting. Secondly, please accept my humble sympathy and empathy for the troubles and indignities I have no doubt you must suffer through due to your position. However, sympathy and empathy are merely emotions and sadly the best I can offer in this regard. Beyond feelings, I can endeavor to help you better understand. Yes, the U.S. has been conducting a census every ten years since 1790, and yes I could argue that a conspiracy has been going on since then, and since you've invited me to "knock myself out", allow me to do so.

While several in this thread have, through perpetual perplexity pointed out that the Constitution mandates a census taking, it should first be noted that this mandate was made of Congress, and not of the people. Here is Article I, Section 2 one more time, just to be clear:

Representatives and direct taxes shall be apportioned among the several states which may be included within this union, according to their respective numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole number of free persons, including those bound to service for a term of years, and excluding Indians not taxed, three fifths of all other Persons. The actual Enumeration shall be made within three years after the first meeting of the Congress of the United States, and within every subsequent term of ten years, in such manner as they shall by law direct.

Before addressing how this Section of the Constitution affects the people directly, what should first be noted, and in direct answer to your question of conspiracy, is the infamous "three-fifths" Clause. If you need it explained to you that there was undeniably a conspiracy to relegate slaves as only being "three fifths" of a person, and that the representatives who wrote this section conspired to obsequiously ignore the direct contradiction that slavery brought to that Constitution, and that this compromise was made to ensure the slave states would ratify this federal Constitution and join the union, then me explaining it now won't change a thing.

The "three-fifths" compromise is a horrible ink stain on that document, and a mark we must all live with as long as that Constitution still stands. This unforgivable compromise illustrates effectively all that is wrong with compromise and marks the beginning of "kicking the can down the street" for posterity to deal with, a practice that not only continues today, but has gotten so out of hand, our posterity faces insurmountable debt because we refuse to reign in an out of control government. The problem of turning a blind eye to slavery by our Founders is not just that multitudes of people had their inalienable rights trampled upon, the problem was handled with solutions, and part of that solution was the equally horrid 14th Amendment.

As a long time lurker, and recently registered member, I am offering you the benefit of the doubt in that I don't need to define for you what a conspiracy is, and as such, it should not be so hard to see the conspiracy, from the very beginning, regarding the census taking. The fact of the matter is that the bicameral legislature created by our Founders, was done so for a purpose:

In theory, the House would represent the common people, while the Senate would represent wealthier property owners and serve as a check against the pressures of public opinion. But those who wanted a more democratic government objected to creating an aristocratic “upper” house. Thomas Jefferson supposedly asked George Washington why a Senate was necessary. “Why did you pour that coffee into your saucer?” Washington responded. “To cool it,” Jefferson replied. “Even so,” said Washington, “we pour legislation into the senatorial saucer to cool it.”

www.answers.com...

Yet, in 1913, the very same year that the Federal Reserve was created, the same year that amazingly crafty piece of legislation known as the 16th Amendment was written, so was the 17th Amendment written:

The Senate of the United States shall be composed of two Senators from each State, elected by the people thereof, for six years; and each Senator shall have one vote. The electors in each State shall have the qualifications requisite for electors of the most numerous branch of the State legislatures.

When vacancies happen in the representation of any State in the Senate, the executive authority of such State shall issue writs of election to fill such vacancies: Provided, That the legislature of any State may empower the executive thereof to make temporary appointments until the people fill the vacancies by election as the legislature may direct.

This amendment shall not be so construed as to affect the election or term of any Senator chosen before it becomes valid as part of the Constitution.

What does the matter of the Senate have to do with the census you might ask? Absolutely nothing except for the fact that our Founders chose bicameralism as a method of legislation, and it is important to understand why. It was to preserve the republic, and make the process of legislation even harder. I bring up the 17th Amendment, that same year we the people were handed the 16th Amendment which was famously challenged as unconstitutional by both Brushaber and Stanton, I have never yet been able to find any legal challenges in a court of law regarding either the 17th Amendment, nor the Federal Reserve Act. How strange is that?

The 16th Amendment is the only legislation of those three seminal acts that were challenged, to the best of my knowledge, and oddly, the 16th Amendment was the only one of those three that had sound legal standing. I realize there are many out there that will insist that the 16th Amendment is unconstitutional, and never properly ratified and blah, blah, blah, but any novice Constitutionalists need not look too hard to see the validity in that Amendment.

First, it should be clear to everybody that Congress all ready had the complete and plenary power of taxation and did not need an Amendment in order to lay and collect taxes on income. Secondly, an understanding of history and the Pollack ruling makes it even easier to understand why that Amendment was written, and third; a simple reading of that Amendment makes perfectly clear that no new power of taxation was created, nor was any new burden placed upon the people. All the 16th Amendment did was allow Congress to flex its own muscles to the courts and made perfectly clear that any tax laid upon income without apportionment was to be viewed as an indirect tax and not a direct tax.

So, where that Amendment was challenged with erroneous claims and destined to fail, the Federal Reserve Act, dubious in its creation, and it is a quite valid question to ask if Congress has the authority to delegate its own responsibility of coining and printing moneys to a "quasi-public" banking institution, and then there is the 17th Amendment. The excuses for this Amendment were to address the very complaints that were the precise purpose of that Amendment, which was the gridlock it fostered, and even the problem of Representatives not choosing vacated Senate seats in time for the next session, which clearly slowed down the process of legislation, and given the multitudes of statutes, codes and ordinances on the books today, what would be so damn wrong with a year without legislation?

Why can I not find any legal challenges to the 17th Amendment and the Federal Reserve Act? What sort of conspiracy was that? What does this have to do with the census?

My first day in training as a crew leader, it was explained to us that, if the Department of Homeland Security, or even the FBI wanted information from the Census Bureau that information would NOT be divulged. Take that for what you want. What I can tell you first hand is this much: WE TAKE EXTRAORDINARY STEPS TO MAKE SURE PII (PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION) DOES NOT GET OUT TO THE PUBLIC. I mean they take RIDICULOUS PRECAUTIONS. One of my enumerators almost got fired for having her husband in her car when she was acting as courier to send enumerator questionnaires to the office. They were packed in an inter office envelope and in a box.

What could the Census Bureau possibly be asking that such protocols have been put in place? If a census is nothing more than a head count to properly apportion for The House of Representatives, what possible difference could it make if that information was shared with all of those alphabet agencies and the creepier Germanic agency known as Homeland Security? What would I or anyone else care if the FBI knew the number of people residing in my home or theirs? Certainly, in order to ensure proper apportionment, this is all that need be answered, and since the three fifths clause has been rendered moot, certainly my skin color has no bearing, nor my name, or my political beliefs, religious beliefs and so on. All that should matter is the number of occupants, so again I ask, why are these very strict protocols about privacy being emphasized so much? Don't you find that even slightly odd?

You've spent much time attempting to assure us that our privacy is protected and that "only about 10 questions are asked" My friend, that seems to be only about 9 questions too many.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Jean Paul Zodeaux]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Oy Vey. I'm sorry, OP, but you take the term Paranoia to a whole new level.

Fill out the damn form, be counted, and make sure that your Congressional district is allocated the proper state funds.

The US Government is mandated in the Constitution to carry out a census every 10 years. This has been around for at least 200 years, and there is no conspiracy surrounding the census.

If you're going to be evaluating every word on the envelope, it might be time for you to enjoy a nice white padded room.

It is true I take critical thinking and situational awareness to a level few people do.

Personally I could care less that the Census is mandated in the Constitution. I am not a party to the Constitution, and had no part in its negotiation. However if you ready the Treaty of Paris one of the negotiating parties to the Constitution was the King of England who was also a prince, prince elector and arch-treasurer of the Holy Roman Empire, who the idea of a census actually originated with.

This is all actual history that is a matter of record few people bother to learn, contemplate or trouble themselves to understand.

Many bad ideas have in fact been around a lot longer than 200 years, and insanity is in fact continuing to employ the same faulty, self destructive and dysfunctional systems that yield poor results. So the fact that something has fallen into the course of habit, is in and of itself no reason to continue it as a habit.

The Census is a social contract, conducted by a corporate body, for a corporate body, and the information not only had the potential to be abused, but has in fact been abused in times past.

People enter into Social Contracts at their own risk.

The way the Census is conducted far exceeds its original mandate, and this is also a fact. There is a reason for everything, and simply believing that those reasons are harmless and serve us for convenience’s sake is not necessarily a wise thing.

Thanks for posting.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

Proto is saying, the questions are more important than the answers because the answers we have are to the wrong questions.

If you want to upgrade the quality of your life, you must first learn to upgrade the quality of your questions.

Most people are by nature poor communicators, who either through lack of education, or fear of peer pressure are not very good at framing good questions, that really address everything that one might truly benefit from knowing.

Additionally most people will accept partial, incomplete or non-answers as an actual answer, even though it has not fully addressed all their concerns.

As a result most people then end up making decisions off of partial, incomplete or even completely eroneous information, and do so often to their own detriment.

In this world, what you don't know, in fact can not only hurt you, but kill you.

It is utterly tragic that so many Americans who consider themselves to be free and have freedom of speech take offence to people who question and have questions that they feel have not bee fully, completely, truthfully and satisfactorily answered.

The State of our nation has not happened by accident, it has in fact been allowed to happen by people who don't ask very good questions, accept very poor answers, and them submit too as a result some very foolish and detrimental things.

Excellent post my friend. Thanks for sharing.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedarklingthrush
If you think the government can track your cell phone, and is spying on peoples houses with satellites, and already knows where you live, and that you live there wouldn't it be easier to just return the simple form and let them think you're just another stupid sheep?

Just so long as you have your fingers crossed in your pocket...

Capitis Diminutio Maxima
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sri Oracle

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sri Oracle

Originally posted by thedarklingthrush
If you think the government can track your cell phone, and is spying on peoples houses with satellites, and already knows where you live, and that you live there wouldn't it be easier to just return the simple form and let them think you're just another stupid sheep?

Just so long as you have your fingers crossed in your pocket...

Capitis Diminutio Maxima
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sri Oracle

Thanks for posting that link, Capito Diminutio Maxima is a crucial piece of the law that the average person encounters daily in detrimental ways and has absolutely no idea about.

If you really want to understand the law and all the ways it can effect you, people owe it to themselves to investigate this ancient and ongoing legal practice that plays a huge role in the laws of our nation, and most others too.

Many of the laws actually employed in our system date back thousands of years, and legally the oldest laws actually carry the most weight.

Law is in many ways just about establishing a precedent and then accepting it forever onward after it has been intitially accepted.

People talk about the constitution like it's a holy grail, but the constitution basically set up a republic with three basic and simple laws, you could not kill someone except in self defense, you could not steal (but it was a debtors not a criminal issue if you did) and you could not committ treason.

People talk about the various amendments to the constitution to like they are the holy grail, but the truth is that over 600,000 laws have been added to the United States Codes since 1781, so that simple, plain original document has been stipulated 600,000 ways to date, and more every day.

In fact there is so much law, even lawyers have to just specialize in individual portions of it.

It's impossible because of so many laws to know them all in their totality, and in reality all those 600,000 stipulations to the Constitution render the constitution itself a meaningless museum piece.

Common sense, is common sense, and myths are myths, people look at the constitution as some kind of divine mythical instrument, but the truth is, to date its been trampled on and altered over 600,000 times, in 600,000 ways.

The spirit of the constitution and its functionality has long ago been completely and utterly destroyed and its more than evident when you look at the state of our union.

When the nation started out there were really 3 basic constitutional

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
James Thurber
"The Owl Who Was God"

"Once upon a starless midnight there was an owl who sat on the branch of an oak tree. Two ground moles tried to slip quietly by, unnoticed. "You!" said the owl. "Who?" they quavered, in fear and astonishment, for they could not believe it was possible for anyone to see them in that thick darkness. "You two!" said the owl. The moles hurried away and told the other creatures of the field and forest that the owl was the greatest and wisest of all animals because he could see in the dark and because he could answer any question. "I’ll see about that, "said a secretary bird, and he called on the owl one night when it was again very dark. "How many claws am I holding up?" said the secretary bird. "Two," said the owl, and that was right. "Can you give me another expression for ‘that is to say’ or ‘namely’?" asked the secretary bird. "To wit," said the owl. "Why does the lover call on his love?" "To woo," said the owl.
The secretary bird hastened back to the other creatures and reported that the owl indeed was the greatest and wisest animal in the world because he could see in the dark and because he could answer any question. "Can he see in the daytime, too?" asked a red fox? "Yes," answered a dormouse and a French poodle. "Can he see in the daytime, too?" All the other creatures laughed loudly at this silly question, and they set upon the red fox and his friends and drove them out of the region. They sent a messenger to the owl and asked him to be their leader.

When the owl appeared among the animals it was high noon and the sun was shining brightly. He walked very slowly, which gave him an appearance of great dignity, and he peered about him with large, staring eyes, which gave him an air of tremendous importance. "He’s God!" screamed a Plymouth rock hen. And the others took up the cry "He’s God!" So they followed him wherever he went and when he bumped into things they began to bump into things, too. Finally he came to a concrete highway and he started up the middle of it and all the other creatures followed him. Presently a hawk, who was acting as outrider, observed a truck coming toward them at fifty miles an hour, and he reported to the secretary bird and the secretary bird reported to the owl. "There’s danger ahead," said the secretary bird. "To wit?" said the owl. The secretary bird told him. "Aren’t you afraid?" he asked. "Who?" said the owl calmly, for he could not see the truck. "He’s God!" cried all the creatures again, and they were still crying "He’s God" when the truck hit them and ran them down. Some of the animals were merely injured, but most of them, including the owl, were killed."

Moral: You can fool too many of the people too much of the time.

I think this says it all, thank you James Thurber

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Thank you, I always look forward to your posts. They inspire me to do some more research, as has this thread. Boy do I have a lot to learn!

I fear there are many reasons you cannot find any challenges to The Glass-Owens bill (aka The Currency bill, or The Federal Reserve Act.), one of which may be; SEC. 30. The right to amend, alter, or repeal this Act is hereby expressly reserved. (fraser.stlouisfed.org...) Not to mention the people behind it, it was reportedly signed by Dr. Thomas Woodrow Wilson withen the hour of being passed by congress! This is of course after it was rammed down everyones throats while many members of congress where on holiday.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ComeAndGetMe

Thank you as well my friend, and boy do I have a lot to learn as well! Any information you find regarding these disturbing acts and shared with us would be more than greatly appreciated. After all, science is the human endeavor of knowledge collected through time, to accurately describe nature, and even the nature of nature. Whatever we can do to add to the science of history has to have some value. I look forward to reading much more from you.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join