It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Felipe Calderon Gets Standing Ovation In Congress After Condemning Arizona Immigration Law (VIDEO)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Can't imagine the US-rael administration would have tolerated Castro or Kruschev to mouth-off this way before Congress

But then, it would suit a New World Order for foreign politicians to be permitted and encouraged to mouth-off in each other's political living-rooms

Mexico lectures and pontificates to Americans

Then what -- Medvedev mouths-off to the Chinese ?

The Chinese mouth-off to the Japanese ?

The UK mouths-off to the Netherlands at teh same time France lectures South Africa ?

Nice little blurring of the edges there --- to acclimatise the world's slaves to the One World Commune

Would Calderon have been permitted to mouth-off in the Regan or Roosevelt eras ?

Isn't the whining and pontificating to the 'elite' captive audience the primary role of the UN ?

Has the US Congress now become a substitute for the floor of the UN ?

Oh yes, deliberate blurring of the edges, alright

Maybe Americans should be directing their vote and complaints direct to Calderon, now ? It would save a bundle, because it would mean Americans could fire their own administration. And Obama and the Ruled-by-'Israeli' crew would be looking for work

Do it, Americans ! Why not ? Your own politicians sold you down the river and are rubbing your noses in it via Calderon. Get rid of your administration. You shouldn't be paying them a cent.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Grumble

Another brilliant post, Izzy!

Thanks Grumble, Is this the same Grumble from Sleep's site?

The fundamental problem is indeed the greed of our own businessmen, yet they play like the heroes of the Republic and spur on their patriotic, unwitting supporters of corporatism to hate the Mexicans who have replaced them for half the price.

Man you have no idea how shameless these business guys are. I have nothing against a businessman but some of these guys just don't have any class at all.

My brother is a mechanical engineer and works as a supervisor for on of the American plants in Tijuana. The tops guys used to be Americans and my brother became very good friends with them. They were excellent bosses and good people. Well one day upper management decided that replacing the plants superintendent with a cheaper Brazilian was a more efficient way of running the plant.

How gay is that, they did not even give the job to a Mexican, they rather hired a Brazilian who charged less than a Mexican to run the plant.

And then this Brazilian tried to turn my brother against the few Americans who were left working in the plant as supervisors. That was a mistake because Mexicans do not hate American, they are the coolest bosses in the world, but we do hate Brazilian pieces of crap that take their jobs in our very own country.

But that just goes to show you that these companies will even stoop to new lows, even firing their own people and not hiring a Mexican to replace them even. they have no shame and care not one bit for a mans life if it's not a cheap one.

That is cools hearted and disgusting IMO.

And i feel so sorry for these Americans who think the Republicans are there to save and protect them. Repubicans are just as bad as the Democrats in America, it's the same damned party.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by chise61

For many of us today was definitely a line in the sand being crossed. For our POTUS to actually stand against one of our states in agreement with a foreign president and allow him to address our congress and badmouth one of our states for any reason, to me feels like this....

We the Mexican people will sit back and let our presidents steal our money, but to sell out our country to foreigners is taking it too far, they crossed the line big time.

does to you.

I understand bud. And believe me We Mexicans are totally embarrassed about or idiot Lord of The Rings Halfling Frodo whining about something that is not even his business in your country. I mean common when is the last time Any of Mexico's Presidents has ever said anything about America like this. We are not happy about this and it in no way represents the Mexican people.

You guys have every right to be angry about this, and it is a shame that Jiminy Cricket was even aloud to chirp his BS on live television in the first place.

There is a solution to this illegal immigration problem but unfortunately the ball is in the American people's court. Mexico has no ability to stop people from leaving, this is a free country and we can not prohibit people from leaving Mexico. On top of that I mean no offence but it is also a huge benefit to this poor country.

It is up to the American people to stop and you can stop it but blaming the dumb illiterate Mexican cleaning the toilet and picking apples will accomplish nothing.

All Of you together need to put an end to the hiring of illegal imagrents. this will eliminate the issue of race and racial profiling. By targeting Americas employment policies you strip all your opponents of their usual PC Ammunition and you will have a clear, clean path to accomplish the end of the lowering of your wages, the loss of your jobs to illegals, the incentives for illegals to go to America illegally and the exploitation of both the American people and illegals.

As for Mexico we have our plate full of crap, and we have some serious house cleaning to do. Cross your fingers and wish us luck.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I totally agree with Izarith.

You guys should create harsher and stricter laws for employers.
Temporary work visas. No anchor babies being American as long as parents aren't legal immigrants.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

I don't hold anything that man says against the people of Mexico, I understand that he speaks only for himself. God knows the politicians of our country no longer speak for the American people, they speak for the corporate world.

You're right we can not hope to stop the problem we have with illegal immigration unless we stop people from providing them with jobs., and start dishing out some serious reprocutions for those who do. I think that if a business is found to have illegals working for them for the first offence they should receive a hefty fine, hefty enough for them to seriously think twice about doing it again. If they are found providing jobs for illegals a second time they should lose their business licence, and face criminal charges.

I see from your post to Grumble that you have your own problems of your jobs being given to foreigners instead of citizens. What a crazy place this world has become.

Yes both of our countries have some serious house cleaning to do, I wish you and your country good luck.

idiot Lord of The Rings Halfling Frodo

Jiminy Cricket

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by haika
I totally agree with Izarith.

You guys should create harsher and stricter laws for employers.
Temporary work visas. No anchor babies being American as long as parents aren't legal immigrants.

Well duh. What do you think that America is trying to do? We already know
about anchor babies and wanting stricter laws. The starting point would be to
enforce the laws that are already there. We have a spineless Congress
and prez who don't seem to understand that they work for the public.
They don't care what the people want. They would rather bend over and
kiss the a$$ of anything that sleazes its way across the border. They are
all into this for the money, greed, corruption and power. We already know
what we need to do in this country. It is the so called elite PTB that think
they can get away with doing nothing for the public. The house is going to
be cleaned real soon, and those laws you alluded to will start to be enforced.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by endtimer]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I recently read an idea I liked from Michael Rivero of What Really Happened? to help deal with the cost of deporting these illegal aliens. (gotta give credit where it's due)

Every cent it costs the US for deporting every illegal alien should be deducted from their country of origin's foreign aid: that would go a long way toward solving the problem.

I think in this case if should most certainly apply to MEXICO... I think that would a long way in shutting Calderon's mouth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join