It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

VIDEO - Massive Sinkhole Opens on NJ Interstate

page: 1
5

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
This is a HUGE sinkhole! At least this man was courageous enough to jump out & stop the other cars from driving into it.


www.cnn.com...#/video/us/2010/05/19/dnt.man.saves.sinkhole.wtvc?hpt=T2




posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The man has earned a medal for public valor in my book.
I'm sure others would have just pulled over, whipped out their phone, and started taking video of the ensuing carnage.
May G_D bless this good ol' boy!
S&F for the find.



posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
This is a HUGE sinkhole! At least this man was courageous enough to jump out & stop the other cars from driving into it.


www.cnn.com...#/video/us/2010/05/19/dnt.man.saves.sinkhole.wtvc?hpt=T2



I can't seem to get the link to work, it takes me to a completely different video??

[edit on 20-5-2010 by discl0sur3]



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I have found an alternate video link to the story:

www.clickondetroit.com...



Off Topic

@DISCLOSUR3 How in god's name have you got such a high Flag Contribution value in little over a month? I have seen members that have been active for years that have less than that. Are you farming threads to flag them?


I like your posts though.






[edit on 21-5-2010 by Skellon]



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3
 


Same here ( i am in the UK) An interesting report


Added On May 20, 2010
CNN Digital producer Phil Han explains the "Everybody Draw Mohammed Day" campaign on Facebook and the backlash to it.



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
The link does not work, anyone got n alternative source?



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Sorry about the link, folks. I had seen this on cnn.com & couldn't find a link to just that video alone. The link I had to post was updating on its own. I'm still searching for the video/article/pics, but while you're waiting, please enjoy this latest news on a sinkhole that opened in Detroit last night. www.clickondetroit.com...

Found it! Here's the link to the original sinkhole I was referring to in NJ:
www.trentonian.com...

Again, I apologize for not providing a reliable link the first time & thanks to those who posted to let me know.



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
The man has earned a medal for public valor in my book.
I'm sure others would have just pulled over, whipped out their phone, and started taking video of the ensuing carnage.
May G_D bless this good ol' boy!
S&F for the find.


I believe you're right. The people unknowingly approaching the sinkhole should be grateful that this wonderful man was concerned with their welfare & wasn't someone who only thought of the death & destruction that would've ensued & sat there ready to capture it on video.



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skellon
I have found an alternate video link to the story:

www.clickondetroit.com...



Off Topic



I just saw that you already posted the Detroit sinkhole. You beat me to it!


[edit on 21-5-2010 by Afterthought]



new topics

top topics



 
5

log in

join