It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Been lurking for over 5 yrs, finally decided to register.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Hey guys,

Just thought Id introduce myself, Ive been enjoying lurking around ATS for a looong time now and finally decided to join. Im 23, male, and am certain we are living in one of the most exciting time periods of this era. So many interesting things to read about!

Now I have a few interesting threads to post, however i guess that will have to wait until I get my 20 posts in...Oh well...patience is a virtue. Now if I uploaded a photo for my avatar, does that only become visible after the 20 posts? because I cannot see my avatar at this moment.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

Hello and welcome. Since you've been luriking for 5 years, you know what to expect, so enjoy and see you on the boards.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Wow I can't believe you managed to hold out for 5yrs.

You must know this place like the back of your hand ... I look forward to meeting you on the boards.

I don't know about the avatar but Sauron (one of the mods) will be along shortly with some useful links.

Just hurry up and get the 20posts down.

Woody

>>> We do indeed live in exciting times.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Thanks guys!! I look forward to seeing u on the boards as well; Its gonna be a pain getting thru the 20 posts especially since I wanna get an opinion on my yet to be posted threads..ugh...

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
How wonderful you have taken the step to bring us this new info, and your thoughts, after 5 years!

It's always refreshing to get a new perspective here, and you will have a lot of fun with it!

You will have 20 posts in no time!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Well its not new per se, however after visiting ATS for all this time these are prevalent questions that I want to ask and get the member opinions on...how can I check how many posts Ive already made? lol

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Look under member tools, then go under public profile. You will see the post count on the left hand side.

edit to add:

I just checked under your profile, and your count is at 11.

[edit on 20-5-2010 by Blanca Rose]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I figured out how to post the avatar, however it cut my photo in half and I cant see my handsome face?

What can i do

[edit on 20-5-2010 by GeminiSky]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I finally got it!! Whohoooo!

Glad to be here and hope to contribute something of value...(eventually)

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Hi GeminiSky, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
well no dought you photo is of your better side so your profile now has your profile on it

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Really? u think thats my better side? Well thats a relief

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Thanks Sauron, I hope I made the right choice registering...

Almost felt like I was signing my soul away....naah im just being overdramatic..

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Cool, sir. I was lurking here only for 5 minutes. I´m a very public figure. Here´s the ample proof.

In the most earthbound realm of high-profile video poetry, I heavily continue to appear low-key, combining a dark spiritual stance with a supremacist light agenda, which should not be taken flippantly.

The freak show has just become a little weirder, less monotonous, and the rides a good deal scarier, a lot bigger – all in Chanting Evil Over Mourning Good ( M I X I I ), a sophomore compilation volume encouraging a dignified, predatory image of mine to somehow stand out during my slow 2004-2005 A.D. family effort of relocating to Canada from the very inspiring hardcore of imparadised Nicaragua. So, the appropriately ordered title for my chaotic pseudo doctrines of questioning orthodoxy, ignoring convention, ridiculing hypocrisy, highlighting self-rule while uncompromisingly pursuing individuality and gradually recognizing the bestial nature of the human animal cuts into the quick.

Unfairly, I might even be accused of reveling heretically in an outrageous evil-clown persona that obsessively centers on the role of multicultural villain as a delicate balancing act. In this relatively predominant sense of conspiracy, there is a growing theory that the carnival of tragedy is due back in town.

Chanting Evil Over Mourning Good ( M I X I I ) is not some obscure underground worship of Evil, but a super creed of Good ablaze where multicultural taboos are well tested by a bizarre beast whose to-be-codified movement is sustained by a web of conflicting values and concepts that misjudge the limits and nothing is unspeakable.

At least, this is the most unusual literary experiment of a bold anti-spiritual religion; a libertine love of life, garbed in the symbols of ever-present death and fear; a cynical romanticism put to use or practice, if nothing else but smug pomposity with its thin disguise of tolerance served forevermore, whether incisive or insane.

Just remember : “ Things are not always what they seem. ”

Libor Soural
2004 - 2005
The sinful margin-culture luminary of the erotic dark
A.D.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
umm OK? where exactly were you going with this? Please elaborate...preferably in English.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky
umm OK? where exactly were you going with this? Please elaborate...preferably in English.

My longtime diehard fans told me the book was rather intellectual. I knew they were kidding, I #ing knew it. God, damn it. Oh, that I was a very public figure. Never mind or fear, English is like my fifth language and I keep an eye or two on my university degree only as a trophy, makes my parents happy, freaking out the rest.

top topics

join