It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

World Order

thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

Updated: President Obama signed legislation on Monday intended to promote free press around the world, a bipartisan measure inspired by the murder in Pakistan of Daniel Pearl, the Wall Street Journal reporter, shortly after the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.

The Daniel Pearl Freedom of the Press Act requires the State Department to expand its scrutiny of media restrictions and intimidation as part of its annual review of human rights in each country. Among other things, the department will be required to determine whether foreign governments participate in or condone violations of press freedom
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.myspace.com

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I was browsing The New York Times and happened upon an article that Obama had signed a bill for Freedom Of Speech. First of all this is entirely propaganda as The Governments and Politicians and Roman Catholics of the world own the Press, News papers, and Most News broadcasts. I am not a radical as I have researched this fact, as even BBC is owned by an affiliate of The Queen as she deemed him "Sir" to do their evil Roman Catholic bidding! The Queen is of 2 different religions Angelican and Protestant and she is ACTUALLY Roman Catholic as Angelicans ARE Roman Catholic. Furthermore, I would like to detail important KEY words within this newspaper article.

The Title of this article is "U.S. to Promote Press Freedom" and no journalist is listed as the writer. printed 05/18/2010

"The legislation, called the Daniel Pearl Freedom of the Press Act, requires the State Department to expand its scrutiny of news media restrictions and intimidation as part of its annual review of human rights in each country. Among other considerations, the department will be required to determine whether foreign governments participate in or condone violations of press freedom. "
This proves the United States is leading other countries and dictating. Read the fine print does this make sense to you? AND The New York blasphemous Times was bailed out by none other than Carlos Slim (Roman Catholic/Legion of Christ pedophile) He was best friends with Father (pedophile) Maciel of Mexico. Spanish news paper articles in Mexico are VERY Enlightening. Be SMART about The New President...he worked very fast...the New World order was just established this past weekend as Former Prime Minister for England Gordon Brown resigned Monday as he did not want to be a party to this New World Order. Please note: Gordon Brown's religion is the Church of Scotland (Protestant) and the NEW Prime Minister David Cameron is Angelican (Roman Catholic). Get a clue! Furthermore I did get into trouble for my 1st amendment RIGHT to Freedom of Speech! My account was suspended from USA Today for telling the Truth about Elena Kagan who is NOT supportive of Our 1st Amendment Right to Freedom of Speech...they deleted me...I guess Freedom of Speech is out the window as I heard that Politicians complained about me....hahahaha

thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I really like how we are under threat from the oil spill, our economy is in the crapper and spiraling steadily down the drain yet Obama decides to trot out a bill named after a poor dead fellow thats supposed to do something for the whole world when his charge is suffering like a horse with 3 broken legs. If they don't start doing something about more pressing issues like the ones I mentioned there wont be a country to be concerned about freedom of the press...

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
And the winner for the most pretentious username is... Come on, we know that the Catholic church is part of the NWO, but it's also obvious that you have an agenda here. You could also improve your writing skills a little bit. However, this is where people go to vent about this sort of thing, so welcome to ATS.

top topics

join