It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

I'm Amazed at Brzezinski's Words and Tone

page: 1
1

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Listening to Brzezinski's talk that he gave to the Council on Foreign Relations in Montreal recently, I am struck by the way he sounds. His voice and things he says don't seem to correspond with what I would expect to hear from a person such as himself who is trying to usher in New World Order tyranny.

He sounds passionate to me. And the words he used when he talked about the world-wide awareness of the masses politically amazes me. He sounds sincere! He said that the masses are aware of:

  1. global iniquities
  2. global inequalities
  3. lack of respect
  4. exploitation


If I didn't know who he is, I would think that he's trying to solve problems for humanity.

Here's the video I was listening to. The above list starts at about 3:40:





posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
yep..i can understand what you mean....i felt the same..exactly..


but....you have to ask yourself..is it normal that these things are filmed?..



posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I don't believe a word of it. Pure window dressing. Have never trusted him and I remember him from when there was not a wrinkle on his weird looking face.

What he says in front of a television camera and what he says and does behind closed doors with his co-conspirators are two entirely different things.



posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque
yep..i can understand what you mean....i felt the same..exactly..


but....you have to ask yourself..is it normal that these things are filmed?..


Yes! Good point. I was wondering about that.

What were the circumstances of this being filmed?



posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
He knows how to wear a "sheeps clothing" well....for such a wolf.


He is well spoken and it seems he kind of calls it like he sees it, but I can't decide whether he is life imitating art or vice versa, in the sense of what he postulates is reflective of what "could" happen, or is he part of the team that dictates what "does" happen, and writes it out as a collective goal for TPTB.
Peace



posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque
but....you have to ask yourself..is it normal that these things are filmed?..


Too right.

Notice the way he says that the world has some idea only. What else do we not know about these people.

Alot of info out there is disinfo, and things like this video is too, i would suggest like you this is just a game for the cameras.

He does look down on people like us.



posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
He sounds passionate to me. And the words he used when he talked about the world-wide awareness of the masses politically amazes me. He sounds sincere! He said that the masses are aware of:

  1. global iniquities
  2. global inequalities
  3. lack of respect
  4. exploitation


If I didn't know who he is, I would think that he's trying to solve problems for humanity.


To me he sounded rattled and even though he obviously understands the concepts listed above, he didn't convince me in the least that he has any compassion for those who suffer them. Don't be fooled by this "man".



posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I can just imagine what he said after the cameras were turned off.

"Gentlemen, we need to find a new way to frighten and misdirect the people into accepting our absolute rule. They cannot be allowed to upset our plans, not when they are so close to fruition!"

Just a bit of speculation, but I can't get it out of my head. Thanks for posting this. I respect Alex Jones, but I can only stand to listen to him for a few minutes at a time without getting a migraine.



posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I've been doing searches with various search engines to try to find out why this was televised. I haven't come up with anything.

I thought the CFR officially states that their meetings are not open to the public. So, I'm wondering what their official reason was for this being televised.



posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
I don't believe a word of it. Pure window dressing. Have never trusted him and I remember him from when there was not a wrinkle on his weird looking face.

What he says in front of a television camera and what he says and does behind closed doors with his co-conspirators are two entirely different things.


I had to give you a star. However, I once read that there are or is , a division in the NWO. Some are actually attempting to nullify it's nefarious deeds. I can only hope that he is one of them. But until he would actually come clean (name names, dates and places), I would have to agree with you.

[edit on 20-5-2010 by Violater1]



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
I thought the CFR officially states that their meetings are not open to the public.


I see the CFR website makes reference to "on-the-record" meetings and posts videos of them.



new topics

top topics



 
1

log in

join