It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the secret reason why they turned off the Haldron Collider?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I quickly typed this, which I got from listening to this guy. You have to listen for a while before he gets to it. He tells of a few secrets and this is one of them.

One of the most closely guarded secrets on the planet.

haldron Collider.

We have a periodic table of elements. We have a table or a chart which rates those
elements on their stability. Some incredibly unstable to stable. Stability factor.

One of the reasons why they turned off the Haldron Collider, after the first series of
experiments, u got told was for monetary reasons, they discovered th at

all of the elements in this reality are becoming unstable. I have cited via remote
viewing, I travel with my conciousness, the actual forms were worded, what they
discovered was, they made another one and then they made another one, all of the
elements become unstable, and the next time they created another experiments, they
become more unstable. They thought they were creating the instability themselves.

They soon discovered that all of the elements all over the planet are becoming unstable.

What is their rate of becoming instability. Instability infinitum. That is real.

I saw it . Knowingness. Knowing that they have had knowledge of this planet turning
into pure light, with this level of reality no longer existing since the early 70s
Now they are on another level realizing that this whole reality is becoming unstable.

It is critical in understanding this planet turning into a star. There is nothing
here to turn this planet into a star.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
There is no way that the Earth can, or will ever, turn into a star.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Tnx for taking the time to share, though sorrie to tell you that the guy is saying nonsens, think he remote viewd a scene of Harry Potter.

regards,

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Good day Pocky,

I am never the grammar nazi type, but I do have to point out that it is "Hadron" not "Haldron".

As for George Kavassilas, he appears to be one of those alien, new age spirtual quacks, that also believes in the "Galactic Confederation of Light" and rides with the likes of Blossom Goodchild.

Here's some info regarding your source and people of his ilk.

[HOAX]GFL spaceship DID NOT APPEAR on Oct.14th, 2008[HOAX]

I give him a little bit of credit though, at least he's not asking for money...yet.

www.georgekavassilas.org

I would take anything he says with a grain of salt, ok, well maybe a block of salt lick, but to all his own.

Cheers

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Wasn't this the topic of the last Fringe Episode?

Because of Peter's Dad's actions, the alternate Universe was beginning to tear itself apart and their entire existence was unstable?

Not too original, and "Remote Viewing" as the source is not too reliable.

Even if I believed you actually viewed these documents with your travelling consciousness, unstable elements are pretty common, there are tons of unstable isotopes and isomers of each of our elements, and I would expect to see such documents in an experimental lab?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It's a fun story, but I don't really buy it.

If all the elements are becoming unstable, I'm sure we'd have noticed by now, I'm not expert, but I'd assume we'd be getting crazy radiation from everything if stable elements became unstable, and normal reactions wouldn't work the same.

I also think that this is something that scientists, even junior ones at universities would have figured out by now, if all their experiments were going weird. I don't think something this fundamental could be successfully covered up.

[edit on 20/5/2010 by harpsounds]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Well the guy claims gravity is increasing and that is easy to test.
If he is right then freefall speed would increase.
So...what he is claiming is something that could be verified or debunked based on science.
He is really putting his credibility on the line with that one single thing he said about gravity.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Don't all colliders simply re-create collisions that already occur in nature all the time?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

Actually if you get to part 8 he mentions the dvds he is more than likely selling.
I didn't know he was into the GFL thing.

[edit on 20-5-2010 by DrumsRfun]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
ARRRGH! More "some guy on You Tube" baloney!
Stop being such patsies for every stupid video on You Tube!
It's getting downright crazy!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterMan
There is no way that the Earth can, or will ever, turn into a star.

Sure it could, if the earth auditioned for American Idol and could sing really well. And had nice boobs.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
It's time to implement one of my best ideas!

BEHOLD!

New Catagory For ATS!

You Tube is evil!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
HE'S A QUACK JOB. nonesense bull#ter to sell his line of sh. They need to have a place on here for those who like to say bullsh. things like this man spues from his mouth. A line of crap.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Yeah, I was interested until i read "remote viewing" = whacko!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

He is talking about a Quantum dimensional thing though.

He said he was able to remote view the documents where the conclusion was Infinite Instability.

A lot of people in the 2012 circuit are saying that this time around there is going to be a dimensional shift in the planet. It's going to split. There will be a new earth and the old earth. But the new one will be in a different dimension and only those who can withstand the higher frequency will inhabit it. But if you are of the low frequencies of those who have not evolved past the " service to self" materialist egotistical mindset of this society will stay here. But those who don't will move on to a different world.

This is the first time that there is gonna be a new earth in a different dimension, from this split, because also, everybody here is gonna have to fulfill the karma that has them tied to this planet and we don't know that the Illuminati is gonna blow this one up with atom bombs eventually. But to preserve the human race they'll just split a new earth in a different dimension. One that vibrates to a higher frequency.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Remote viewing? Astral projection? Earth turning into a star? Gravity Increasing? Balderdash! These events are easily quantifiable and the last time I check the rate of acceleration due to gravity close to the surface of the Earth was still 9.8 m/s^2, no change there no change in gravity. Drivel... the whole works of it.

Yes I said meters per second squared. Metric FTW!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Sorry man, but that made no sense at all.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

I knew it was to good to be true

As for the GFL thing, I didn't know it either, until the google machine magic occured, and told me it is so

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Interesting, but a bit unoriginal. I find your last paragraph sounding suspiciously familiar to Scientology, be tied in with a bit of new age bs, remote viewing, and the Illuminati. This is the part that stuck out to me.

This is the first time that there is gonna be a new earth in a different dimension, from this split, because also, everybody here is gonna have to fulfill the karma that has them tied to this planet and we don't know that the Illuminati is gonna blow this one up with atom bombs eventually. But to preserve the human race they'll just split a new earth in a different dimension. One that vibrates to a higher frequency.

While we're at it

What Scientologist Actually Believe

Just a quick question.

How much does it cost to "fulfill our Karma that has tied us to this planet"?

I sure hope it's cheaper than Scientology

Charges for auditing and other Church-related courses run to tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Wiki

new topics

top topics

join