It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok GOD disbelievers, where is the Proof that aliens created humans and are human gods? Just asking!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
mmm robots to mine gold.. well.. for one thing, if you use a bot to mine gold the gm's will ban your butt from warcraft lol

so we need humans to do it, therefore god created china farmers to mine gold for us

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by hisshadow
The bible gives the first clue in Genesis, then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness"

note, God did not say, my image, my likeness...

Thats enough for me to accept aliens right there

I see your point!
2nd

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
i personally do not subscribe to either cklaim - gods or aliens

and IMHO the aliens explaination is the moore flawed as it automatically introduces infinite regression - or detaults to god did it

at least theists make ` ex nihlio ` claims for thier gods

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

" In relation to Ancient Aliens and the possibility of mankind once being CREATED BY GOD and then becomming GENETICALLY MODIFIED by Aliens. For all the intelligent heads on ATS, what proof would have to be provided to prove this concept? When I say what proof I meen how would this proof be verified. I meen would all it take is for ETs to say they created or modified humanity and humanity automatically goes with what they say without even considering the possibility that there could be some deceiving going on behind closed doors. I am just asking what type of proof could be provided by ETs to ensure them as our genetic assistants in HUMANITIES evolution. "

Where is the 'proof' that we were 'created' by a 'god' ? How can this 'proof' be verified ?

And , doesn't humanity automatically go with what 'religion' says , "without even considering the possibility that there could be some deceiving going on ..."?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by UFOexisist

The robot idea makes sense to this 21st century human mind but;

a) maybe ancient aliens did not have the technology to build AI

b) perhaps they had the technology but had already evolved and survived their own Age of the Machine (where's John Connor when you need him?!)

c) cost implications of transporting robots/robot components outweighed projected/anticipated profits from the gold mining

d) ancient alien scientists liked to experiment

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by teapot
reply to post by UFOexisist

The robot idea makes sense to this 21st century human mind but;

a) maybe ancient aliens did not have the technology to build AI

Thank you for your ideas and arguments.
But to begin with the first argument is higly inprobable. They do have technology to get over here and to create us, but they don't have technology to create robots? That sounds to impossible to me, so it is not an logical argument.

b) perhaps they had the technology but had already evolved and survived their own Age of the Machine (where's John Connor when you need him?!)

that is a more likely argument but I think you are adressing the singularity event. Well that may happen and I have read some accounts where the alien use their robots to perform certain tasks. However they still can make simple robots without self awareness. If it is true that they have survived the age of machines. Because it has still more advantages than humans.

c) cost implications of transporting robots/robot components outweighed projected/anticipated profits from the gold mining

You are assuming that they have the same economic system as us, but I think they have a more evolved economic system. By the way they were using the gold for climat problems not for profit. That would be crazy. So it doesn't make any sense for them to come over here just for profit.

[qoute]d) ancient alien scientists liked to experiment
Highly improbable. If your planet is dying then the most logic thing is to tackle the problem asap. So again robots would solve the problem asap. You are not going to take a risk of conducting an experiment in that situation.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by UFOexisist]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Dubble post

[edit on 15-6-2010 by UFOexisist]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
But what if the technology used to create was more biological intelligent based instead of machinery because today many humans do go to the extremes to purchase gold which causes a large demand for minning, so how hard would it be to extract this gold from everyone??? I dont know but your points about robots vs human miners does seem valid.

[edit on 6/15/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

Thanks for your reply.
You can achieve that more simply by robots than you can with humans. They sure had to have also AI if their science is that far. It isn't that unique in the Universe.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join