It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok GOD disbelievers, where is the Proof that aliens created humans and are human gods? Just asking!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Been watching this thread for a while and somebody finally said what I wouldn't.

I've studied Sumerian mythology closely for years, and I find it odd that there would be direct correlation between the Sumerian mythos, and other civilizations in a completely different region thousands of years later.

The Sumerians wrote on stone tablets, like most early peoples, and these writings were hidden and buried until modern man recovered them. Yet their stories coincide with legends from other peoples, some of which have preserved cultures existing in the present day. Many of these written histories include stories of beings from the sky (some specify where) came to Earth and created man. Of all these ancient writings, Sumerian writings are the oldest, and therefore, should be the first to be examined. (By the way, Sumerian writings have been dated to be thousands of years older than the first Hebrew writings, making the Sumerian writings the oldest written records to date).

Sumerian history records that beings called the Anunnaki came to Earth with the intention of mining gold and other precious materials for their own needs. While surveying our planet these Anunnaki found something unexpected. They found a primate species, early homo erectus, completely primitive but with buried potential. The records very specifically say that the Anunnaki merged their own blood (DNA) with that of homo erectus creating a new species: Homo Sapiens. This new race was placed in the Mesopotamian region, the location of the richest deposit. The written reason of this new creation is equally specific: The intersteller Anunnaki created this new race to be a slave race, a willing civilization of workers to mine gold and other minerals. According to the Sumerian writings, the human race was an experiment.

Also of interest, these Anunnaki were said to have "android helpers" that assisted them in their more menial tasks. These "android helpers" were said to be short in stature, gray in complexion, and had large heads with equally large black eyes. (Sound familiar?)

Now, our records of Sumerian mythology are by no means complete, as many of the stone tablets were weathered by time and rendered unreadable. So we may never know why the Anunnaki abandoned their experiment and mining operations. It is important to note that the Sumerians strongly believed that these Anunnaki WOULD return one day and that they lived fairly close to our solar system. Contrary to popular belief, however, the Sumerians did NOT regard the Anunnaki as gods, instead calling them the Ancient Ones, and fearing them above all others.

Feel free to read up on the subject for yourselves, it is a very interesting subject. Isn't history fun, kids?

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Ok, God believers, where's the proof God exists?

Just sayin', ya know...

I'd be careful how you interpret the word "God" as the word "God" can be defined as "Master". For those of you who believe in the Father
for those of you who believe in Master's

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryyptyk

source for the grey "androids"??? I am slowly reading about the anunnaki or anunna at this site:

www-etcsl.orient.ox.ac.uk...

I am trying to read the whole stuff on there and see if sitchin is right. I believe sitchin but I want to see for myself.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

source for the grey "androids"??? I am slowly reading about the anunnaki or anunna at this site:

www-etcsl.orient.ox.ac.uk...

I am trying to read the whole stuff on there and see if sitchin is right. I believe sitchin but I want to see for myself.

Since your aware, check out this website it'll interest you more and provide you with what you are looking for????

www.thewatcherfiles.com... You must see this website

[edit on 22-5-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
(ET) Extraterrestrial.

Understanding the word extraterrestrial so it’s better understood, Extraterrestrial means something ‘Not of this world’ according to dictionary definition:

Originating, existing, occurring, outside the earth or it’s atmosphere, extraterrestrial life.

Existing, taking place, or coming from outside the limits of the earth.

Originating, located, or occurring outside Earth or its atmosphere: intelligent extraterrestrial life. An extraterrestrial being or life form.

‘All things’ ‘Not of this World.’
In other words ‘Infinite’ within ‘Infinite'
Space/Times/Dimensions/Planets/Galaxies/Realms/Channels/Stations and ‘Endless Others.’

So there are infinite ET’s out there “Alien to Earth” and Entities/Beings/Angels/Demons even the Creators/Designers/God/Gods (Whatever you choose to label/call them) are technically Extraterrestrial according to human definition and “Alien” to planet Earth. If one believes in a “Heaven” where do they believe that “Heaven” resides/exists?

Of course it must exist somewhere outside of Earth being "Alien" to Earth in another place/dimension/universe/existence/channel/station (call it what you will) and it’s “Extraterrestrial” to planet Earth.

Make the connection - Demons/Angels, Alien/Aliens, ET’s, GOD/GODS and so on that “ALL” fall under one and the same category as being Extraterrestrial or Alien in origin or “Not Of This World.” Such entities/beings have merely been misinterpreted, labeled, defined by man according to their current level of intelligence/understanding/perception/knowledge/consciousness.

Best Wishes!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Sorry OP,,,no proof on either side of the debate.however i will give you my reasoning for alien intervention/creation etc.

1.God created the Heavens and the Earth(according to scripture),,,,soooo,GOD cant be from earth,anything that comes to earth,not from earth is,,,,wait for it,,,,EXTRA TERRA ASTRIAL
2.evolution discards what it doesnt need,,,,tailbone,shorter canines,pinky finger becoming progressively smaller through generations,etc.
3.now heres the feather in my cap.we no longer have anything(evolutions fault) to equip us to live on such a hostile planet.ie,,,we used to have hair on our entire bodies, as evidenced from the remnants(eyebrows,armpits,hair on toes,,,etc) no fangs,scales,wings,fins,fur,claws,,,,,NOTHING, except intelligence,which is COMPLETELY unparalled by any other species on the planet.this IMO,,, is due to the genetic experimentation with the indiginous creatures who were here

so were not like anything else here, and were not equipped to survive earths hostilities,,,we are an artificially motivated species,,,,sun(lights),water(pop),shelter(multistory caves)transportation(cars),,,where is our "tie that binds"
we are only part man,partGod????

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by DClairvoyant

I do and have considered the possibility of the bigger picture being a little grey

I couldn't resist... sorry for the out of context

LOL you caught that

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
WOW thanks ATS for your very informative points of views and facts. Yes I have watched the Ancient ALiens show all of them as well as other related materials and I was not being mean with this thread as much as I was just asking a question to the many on the site. I personally feel that yes WE are all GODS creations even those from other places within this lil UNIVERSE and YES THE POSSIBILITY DOES EXIST THAT WE MAY HAVE BEEN GENETICALLY MODIFIED. But as long as I know that whoever may have genetically modified my original self STARTED WITH ORIGINAL GOD CREATED SAMPLES then COOL we are still his children and thats still cool with me. I think way outta the box as you all can see and just felt it important to get some points out there that WE ARE = universal brothren IF THEY EXIST lol .... Thanks again ALL for keeping this thread going in the proper direction...BEATS MY CHEST LIKE A SILVERBACK NAMED KONG!!!EHH

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I believe there is strong evidence that supports ancient aliens, but I do not believe "they" seeded the earth by any means.

So, I guess I do not necessarily disagree with you..per say

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Have a seat lay back and read

www.thaindian.com...

Could say there's the ground basics happening for engineering what ever :O

give it time and we terraform some planet and send some of our "engineered chimps" down there and have a laugh at them while they make poo cakes, more time and theres no poo cakes anymore but brand new mushroomclouds..

then you could say.. o m g what have we done?

just a point of view to think things!
peace, out

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I dont think that but MAN certainly created god look here for many more all MAN made with creation stories etc take your pick.

www.lowchensaustralia.com...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
Ha, can't believe I am still posting on these threads.

Proof will come. Missing link? I think not!

"Many of you have ancestors who came from the Pleiades in antiquity to participate in the planetary population seeding program, and some of you came to Earth directly from that group of star nations specifically to play a role in this unique time in the universe. So there is significant Pleiadian influence among the populace, but it is not exclusive by any means. Other civilizations that had a large hand in those early stages include Arcturus, Sirius and Lyra, and their progeny have incarnated on the planet time and time again, including these recent years for the same purpose as the Pleiadians. "

Why are people so afraid to consider the fact that we are 'half-breeds'?

Who cares who donated the DNA. We are here. Isn't it fun? NOT!

True. I myself am part Pleiadian, my Father is from there. There are a lot of us all over the world, in every culture, and yes, in this forum too. Many of you in here can feel this, can you not? True, the Church had brainwash many into believing that we, and all alien life forms are demons of Satan, but that is just not true. The Pleiadians are in a war with the Draco, this is been going on for many, many years now. We are against killing, and would rather drive them back though the star-gate to the other universe that we all came from originating. Go ahead and flame, I know the Christians will come in droves.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

There are four theories about how humans came to be:

1. Evolution: Humans evolved from a common ancestor of primates. We did not descend from monkeys themselves but share a common ancestor. Darwinian theory is what is mostly associated with this one.

2. Intervention theory: Evolution happened, but humans had help from extraterrestrial sources according to some. They point to DNA as some of their evidence.

3. Creationism: Biblical creationism is what it means: That God created man in his own image. This is the Judeo-Christian theological theory.

4. Intelligent Design: This one gets lumped into Creationism, although it states that there is a supernatural guiding force to our development. It is not related to one religion or religious belief, but it is supernatural in origin.

With how complex it would be for life to form, I am one who supports the Intelligent Design theory. As has been stated, the chances of life forming out of nothing is the same as a Boeing 747 jet being put together after a tornado hits a junkyard.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

Hey...just curious but when you said

With how complex it would be for life to form, I am one who supports the Intelligent Design theory. As has been stated, the chances of life forming out of nothing is the same as a Boeing 747 jet being put together after a tornado hits a junkyard.

that is not entirely accurate as the junkyard would be the size of our galaxy....plenty of spare parts there i think.

I think the odds go up a bit for your airplane....

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Software_Pyrate]

I am not for the something from nothing theory either...just making a point and keeping people open minded.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Software_Pyrate]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by blujay
Ha, can't believe I am still posting on these threads.

Proof will come. Missing link? I think not!

"Many of you have ancestors who came from the Pleiades in antiquity to participate in the planetary population seeding program, and some of you came to Earth directly from that group of star nations specifically to play a role in this unique time in the universe. So there is significant Pleiadian influence among the populace, but it is not exclusive by any means. Other civilizations that had a large hand in those early stages include Arcturus, Sirius and Lyra, and their progeny have incarnated on the planet time and time again, including these recent years for the same purpose as the Pleiadians. "

Why are people so afraid to consider the fact that we are 'half-breeds'?

Who cares who donated the DNA. We are here. Isn't it fun? NOT!

True. I myself am part Pleiadian, my Father is from there. There are a lot of us all over the world, in every culture, and yes, in this forum too. Many of you in here can feel this, can you not? True, the Church had brainwash many into believing that we, and all alien life forms are demons of Satan, but that is just not true. The Pleiadians are in a war with the Draco, this is been going on for many, many years now. We are against killing, and would rather drive them back though the star-gate to the other universe that we all came from originating. Go ahead and flame, I know the Christians will come in droves.

Whens the movie coming out?
I hope samuel L Jackson is in it...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
me being a deeply spiritual self styled shaman with lots of experience and encounters with UFOs i tend to care most for where humanity is going and not from where they came, no one knows where we came from but some can say where we are going.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

I personally don't believe in Sumerian mythology nor do I believe Zacharia Sitchins story. But I do tend to believe that aliens created us.
There are anyhow 2 things that don't make sense with Sitchins fairytale.
1. He says that we are created as slaves to mine gold. Well that is the most stupid and dumb thing to do. Because we are so inefficient weak and energy eating that it is better to not create us than to create us. Instead of creating us they could create Artificial intellingence (robots so to say) to do the goldmining.
A)A robot is very strong and perfectly fit to do those heavy mining operations
B) Robot doesn't have his own will and just obeys whatever his creator programs
C)A robot doesn't need to sleep and doesn't need to have to eat a extended meal exisiting of diffrent nutrations and vitamines. It just needs a single source of Energy.
D) A robot never needs a break or get sick.
E) The chanses that a robot gets damaged is smaller than a human gets sick and it doesn't cost that much to repair him.
The second reason why Sitchin's fairy tale is full of flaws is that there is no 12th planet. They didn;t find it and they are never going to find it.

So Sitchin is full of fairy tales. And some people just follow Sitchin and don't think by them self critically. Thats bad.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegreatestone
me being a deeply spiritual self styled shaman with lots of experience and encounters with UFOs i tend to care most for where humanity is going and not from where they came, no one knows where we came from but some can say where we are going.

Where do you feel we are going friend???

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by UFOexisist

I personally don't believe in Sumerian mythology nor do I believe Zacharia Sitchins story. But I do tend to believe that aliens created us.
There are anyhow 2 things that don't make sense with Sitchins fairytale.
1. He says that we are created as slaves to mine gold. Well that is the most stupid and dumb thing to do. Because we are so inefficient weak and energy eating that it is better to not create us than to create us. Instead of creating us they could create Artificial intellingence (robots so to say) to do the goldmining.
A)A robot is very strong and perfectly fit to do those heavy mining operations
B) Robot doesn't have his own will and just obeys whatever his creator programs
C)A robot doesn't need to sleep and doesn't need to have to eat a extended meal exisiting of diffrent nutrations and vitamines. It just needs a single source of Energy.
D) A robot never needs a break or get sick.
E) The chanses that a robot gets damaged is smaller than a human gets sick and it doesn't cost that much to repair him.
The second reason why Sitchin's fairy tale is full of flaws is that there is no 12th planet. They didn;t find it and they are never going to find it.

So Sitchin is full of fairy tales. And some people just follow Sitchin and don't think by them self critically. Thats bad.

I do agree it would be better to just make powerfull robots to do the minning instead of humans. But what if the technology used to create was more biological intelligent based instead of machinery because today many humans do go to the extremes to purchase gold which causes a large demand for minning, so how hard would it be to extract this gold from everyone??? I dont know but your points about robots vs human miners does seem valid.

[edit on 6/15/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
The bible gives the first clue in Genesis, then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness"

note, God did not say, my image, my likeness...

Thats enough for me to accept aliens right there

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join