It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok GOD disbelievers, where is the Proof that aliens created humans and are human gods? Just asking!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

BECAUSE they are ENLIGHTENED beyond the NEED of LOGICAL THINKING and they HAVE ufos in THEIR BRAIN!!!!
ONLY when you start to SAY THINGS that make NO sense and WRITE RANDOMLY in all CAPS can you REACH this LEVEL of ENLIGHTENMENT!!!!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Wow you are catching feelings pretty fast bruh sorry but I only give attention that you are seeking to the lady friend -k- getchu 1 lol

[edit on 5/21/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Can I ask why you find Ophiuchus and 2012 to go together?

It does make 13 constellations in the zodiacal path..but is not the 13th sign itself. I think it falls into being the 9th or 10th (would have to look it up).

I just see your faith so strong in certain things...but I see glimpses of a light seeking within also.

It would be hard to say if anyone is really lying...it could be that the true history is lost and everyone is now going by what has been left to us. Some my bank more faith in certain things then others.

My mother went from not believing in aliens or other life at all...to having a NDE that got her to believe they actually helped us build the pyramids and left a mystery to us with the Sphinx.

But that truth for her...really cant prove anything to anyone else.

I think its odd how man seemed to of turned white skinned as of recently...(10,000 years ago or so)...and I think its odd that some have the RH factor in some bloodlines...I think its odd that we find many stories come out of the Jordan area about 'beings from the skies'....I think its odd that in the Bible Gods nature seems very primal and human like with anger and jealousy...and then this human, a man, behaves more Divinely then that God.

I for one am thankful for the mysteries...for they keep me interested and entertain me alot of the time.

I dont think we are to just have all the answers. Especially if our history goes way farther back then what we can imagine.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Going back and reading your edit added..sorry for many replys...

4.Also...do you take all other history left to us as myth and only take the Bible as the real deal?
********V
Not at all I appreciate all the knowledge I have gained from screening as much information from all religious directions. Some on ATS assume me to be a relegious fanatic but I am far from that I am more or less an awakener to certain issues and feel its important for many to get in gear with the creator for these next few steps we all must take. I study all religions and love them all for attempting to spread positivity around but am intelligent enough to see that some religions have been tainted by the evil abroad. I will say I follow CHRIST THE LAMB but acknowledge some of my fellow brotheren may acknowkedge the Creator under a different name and religion, that doesent meen I hate them at all.

Well my point with that question was that many cultures tell us about beings from the skies. Many of the stories evolve in the same manner and symbolism's...with a tree, flood, bloodlines being important..ect.

It just might be wise to not take any one over the other one. But find the similar thread making the quilt within them all. Some stories call them gods...some called them shining ones...some called them beings like us, physical real beings but by different names.

I understand you find yourself to have a open mind...but there are some things...that just one simple belief...can hold our whole understanding back.

I for one had to let go of the blood sacrifice idea...and this was when I was shown things. Just saying...I thought I understood years ago...and found out I really knew nothing.

To share my personal opinion back to the thread....I found, through understanding, the idea of a Lamb and the blood of the Lamb belief...was a very dark Earthly practice and was not a spiritual nature at all.

Just saying...take it for what you will...I mean no insult to your belief. But there was certain things I could not see or be shown, while I walked that path.

So my best to ya on this seeking...its a rabbit hole I dont care to venture down too much anymore...Im ok with not knowing for sure because things I do know through real experiences are enough. Im just glad I got to the point where I could have experiences, instead of just a belief.

LV

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by zaiger

Wow you are catching feelings pretty fast bruh sorry but I only give attention that you are seeking to the lady friend -k- getchu 1 lol

Is that even english?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Um.... first of all, looking at what we have uncovered from our "recent" past, I would say that it is safe to draw some of these conclusions. Again, they are theories, but they are much more believable in my mind than an all powerful, benevolent mystical "God."

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Synchronistic timing (if you're in the U.S.)

The History Channel has been showing Ancient Aliens, 5 part series all month, talking about the immense amount of PROOF from ancient civilizations such as the Sumerians claiming the Anunaki came here and created man, ancient texts from ALL AROUND the planet have described these beings including...

The Dogon people of Mali who knew about the non-visible star "Sirius b" - not visible today with even an average telescope and not discovered until 1971. These people have known this star was there, and where their creators came from for THOUSANDS of years! The logic behind this is PROOF.
Ancient tribe knows of a star that is NOT VISIBLE
they know about it's rotation and interaction with another star
Other tribes around the globe describe the very same star as the home of their creators!
PROOF.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
As a comparison...

The Bible - proven WRONG in dozens of ways, written by a supposed all-knowing being that knows past present and future yet changes his mind, describes the creation of life in one way...

or...

Dozens of other ancient texts that describe scientific aspects of Astronomy and even electrical and aerondynamic aspects of space flight (Vymaanika-Shaastra) and all other sorts of TRUTH about how we got started.

Yet some people decide to believe the one that limits their life and makes them unable to talk to God without a priest and some money, keeping them ignorant to the truth and under control of others. FAIL.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Thermo Klein]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Other tribes around the globe describe the very same star as the home of their creators!
PROOF.

Other tibes? Care to name a few?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myuzik

BUT HE IS A JEALOUS GOD

My god isnt jealous. Dont know bout your god there buddy.

The idea of a jealous god is ridiculous to me. lol.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Myuzik]

My God also, is not jealous.

But He is possessive. And very responsible.

He seems to think that all of Creation is of Him and is His.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
reply to post by Thermo Klein

PROOF.

Other tibes? Care to name a few?

Fair question - many are mentioned in Part 3 of the Ancient Aliens, History Channel series. I didn't take specific notes but here's a few things I recall:

* obviously a lot of Egyptian hyroglyphs point to things of this nature.

* A native burial tomb was unearthed near the Amazon River in Brazil. Of several hundred gold artifacts of earthly design the also found 12 gold artifacts that precisely model flying machines.

* The Rukma Vimanas, or flying spacecraft, mentioned in the Vymaanika-Shaastra (Science of Aeronatics) from ancient India including the design of the craft, the propulsion system, how the created electricity (gyroscopes floating in electrified mercury), etc.

* Puma Punku in Peru offers some facts about 50 ton granite blocks being raised that would take 21 heavy duty cranes of today to move.

About all I remember - check it out!! Great series

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
nobody knows... and no ammount of all caps will make anyone right or wrong. Just currious, did the "'s" talk to you about this?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"nobody knows..." that's implying ignorance, to be honest their are people in the KNOW. But for disclosure on the title of this thread I wouldn't question it unless you have a strong heart and stomach.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

I do and have considered the possibility of the bigger picture being a little grey in some areas especially if its a damn farm feels me. I think I could handle it though, I may get upset but can handle it. Thanks friend.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Ok, God believers, where's the proof God exists?

Just sayin', ya know...

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

reply to post by DClairvoyant

I do and have considered the possibility of the bigger picture being a little grey

I couldn't resist... sorry for the out of context

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Come on guys this is a rhetorical question. The validity of any "evidence" or "proof" that could be provided can be questioned and will be accused of manipulation. Nothing short of who the OP considers god appearing and saying "yes aliens manipulated my creation" would be acceptable.

Why is it so hard to accept that "GOD" didn't make us? Oh, that's right, it's called religion... Is being able to explore space and manipulate genes beyond our current level of technology? Would the people of ancient times have understood the concept of "genes", "planets", and understood the technology of the "gods" if they explained it to them?

"like the LAMB COULD", rofl...LOOK 24 EXPERTS WARN OF COMING MELTDOWN

Ps: forgive me if I'm wrong but I'm under the impression you actually watched ancient aliens? If so, I believe the whole point to the series is to lay out the evidence that you seek... It's more than just one episode and you really need to watch them all. Taken singly the evidence may not be that convincing but as a whole theres definitely more to the story than we have been told.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Infinityobserver]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Well at least there is some things in common between "God created us" people and the "aliens created us"

Both of you have no proof of what you believe yet you believe it blindly. And what is necessary for people to believe in something they never saw or have any proof about? Faith.

So.... I guess I faith unites you right?

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

That is my whole point. If they influenced our evolution via genetic modifications to existing GOD CREATED materials then they also are under the same GOD/CREATOR.

I understand what you're saying, but it seems mostly directed at people who consider alien/extra terrestrial creators as Gods. Even if they existed and they did create us that wouldn't make them anything more than our creators. We're on our way to following in their footsteps it seems. I suppose it is all a matter of perspective, and of course, how much you'd be willing to share intellectually with your creation, and how much you just keep secret.

Hypothetically though, if they created us then they'd know more about the source of those "God materials" than the rest of us would.

If they truthfully gave you the answer and it didn't exactly fit into your religious beliefs would you still accept it?

Originally posted by BlankSlate
Basically, if it can be killed, it's not a god.

Well...there's always the "resurrection" part.
We should wait three days after killing each alien.

Just to make sure.

- Lee

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

In relation to Ancient Aliens and the possibility of mankind once being CREATED BY GOD and then becomming GENETICALLY MODIFIED by Aliens.

If aliens modified humans, who modified the aliens? You can make speculation here and there, but it doesn't change who we are fundamentally are and our ability to live our lives.

While i'm not a believer in christianity, I don't think aliens will have a big impact on christian theology.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by redrezo]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx

Where is the proof there is a GOD? Oops that's right! It's a fictional book called 'The BIble'

I'm sick of these stupid questions. There is no argument! If u believe in GOD then u must believe in Santa Clause!!!!!

I actually believe in GOD and the Ancient Astronaut theory as well. I do have evidence that the spiritual world does exist. Will I share it to the world? Hell no! The spiritual world helps us understand what life is all about and Science can't tell us everything. Even Albert Einstein went from atheist to Deist from his studies.

But I give you my example of who things were created by Lloyd Pye.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join