It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok GOD disbelievers, where is the Proof that aliens created humans and are human gods? Just asking!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Where is the proof there is a GOD? Oops that's right! It's a fictional book called 'The BIble'

I'm sick of these stupid questions. There is no argument! If u believe in GOD then u must believe in Santa Clause!!!!!

No dont believe in Santa but I do believe in our Creator! And his proof is all around us.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Well it's the same sh*t! Same old rubbish fairy tales. GOD is for people that need hope. And are brainwashed to believe. That try so desparately to think that someone or something is watching out for them and guiding them throughout their lives and deaths.

I dont need hope friend nor am I brainwashed to believe in even you existing. And as far as who needs to protect me hmm le me see nope not that either. I believe in the ALPHA because I feel I should naturally -k-

Look at the world we live in. How cruel is it? How cruel as a people we are to each other? How can people like the Vatican use a story like GOD and Jesus to control, persecute and kill people thoughout the ages all in the name of 'GOD'. If there was a GOD I would condemn him, her or it for allowing all the sh*t that goes on here on our world!

God gave this realm to the ASHYITAN for 1000 so what are you really saying its a given Earth is ruled by the Ashyitan and these are its cruel ways!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlankSlate

Basically, if it can be killed, it's not a god.

Or doesnt expire ever knows all intelligence and created all from beginning to the end.
2nd

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by kholdstare
...well, let's back up here.
Ophiuchus 13 -- Where's the proof that aliens even exist?

Valid point given. My intentions were to ask where is the proof that Aliens assisted in human evolution or created humans, for those who believe they exist.

And I don't mean the "first-hand accounts" and really horrible internet videos/ doctored photos from who-knows-where that fill this board recently -- but proof.

This may require another thread friend.

We can start there and then build upon it to form a valid arguement.

I am listening.

[edit on 5/21/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by korats
To OP, believing in Et intervention for creation of man is not " not believing in god" bc if you dig deeper.. who created these alien.. their world.. etc etc..

That is my whole point. If they influenced our evolution via genetic modifications to existing GOD CREATED materials then they also are under the same GOD/CREATOR.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by wookiee
I don't have any proof, but then again, I won't kill you for not believing, whereas you're kind have killed millions for not believing what you believe in.

My kind huh, so you for sure knowz me really, nnaahhh my kind havent destroyed as of yet.. Please dont get it twisted my friend for you dont know me, because if you did then you would know MY KIND are not forcing types just awakeners those who stay sleep then so be it, got me.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I read a lot about the Anunnaki, alleged gods of human creation, and wonder too, about the truth. Maybe people who meditate in the ultimate sense of the word, can indeed receive divine wisdom and knowledge from the source, who would be GOD, the omnipotent creator, the Alpha and the Omega, he was\is here, forever. Maybe GOD communicated to the Anunnaki that he would create man in their image (his and theirs)so he possibly did create us, the Anunnaki may have just mentored humans. And maybe not. It is certain in my mind that our loving God set forth an intelligent energy field with the big bang, physical intelligent life sprang forward from it. It's a great possibility that some of that life was super advanced like the Anunnaki, and they in turn genetically engineered us as a hybrid species. If they return and tell us they made us from gene splicing made up of them and hominids, how would we know they are telling us the truth? A lot of people will believe this, because they can develop amazing technologies for space travel and medical advancements far and way above that which we have achieved alone. Better to have faith in god and his only begotten son.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarBoyFG
It is proven by Dr Pete Peterson that humans have 2 types of genes which would make us hybrids, or something like that. Search for Pete Peterson on youtube, he is one of the smartest guy on Earth.

We are not gods, but souls. I believe in GOD. But i dont believe that HE created us FIRST HAND.

I can see where you are comming from. You meen like some intelligent species encounters Earth sees biological living samples and modified them to their likes. The thing is before modifications WHO MADE THE BILOGICAL LIVING SAMPLES. And if you wanna go deeper, if many stars were created by GOD and its known that we are modified star dust or space debries then HAS THE CREATOR NOT STILL CREATED ALL LIVING FROM HIS ORIGINAL STAR SAMPLES, JUST A ? And with the intelligence the Creator possess would he not of known that each Star would spawn different species within this lil universe and to go further would he of not known that his creations would assist in further evolution of younger species abroad.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myuzik

BUT HE IS A JEALOUS GOD

My god isnt jealous. Dont know bout your god there buddy.

The idea of a jealous god is ridiculous to me. lol.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Myuzik]

Really well if you study you will see he is and doesnt like to have ANY OTHER CLAIM HIS POSITION OR ELSE... He clearly states he is a jealous God who is the ONLY GOD which is what spawns the conflict within this thread....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Deuteronomy 5:9 You shall not worship them or serve them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, and on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Deuteronomy 6:15 for the LORD your God in the midst of you is a jealous God; otherwise the anger of the LORD your God will be kindled against you, and He will wipe you off the face of the earth.

HE DONT LIKE FAKE CLAIMERS AND HAS A GIFT FOR THEM ALL

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jymmyjaymes

You see where I am comming from friend and good post. Thanks for your very well written input and god bless..

-FAITH IT IS IN THE END, OTHERWISE ITS A LOT OF HOPE THAT THEY ARE TELLING THE TRUTH-

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Ok all, I just wanted to see if anyone could disprove THE CREATOR by providing some evidence that ETs made humanity and some very valid points were made on both topics but as we all can see it will boil down to FAITH and that was my point how do YOU know that data given about them creating humans is more true then the CREATOR CREATING IT ALL

And if I say if they did assist in humanities evolution, THEN WHY LIE ALL THESE YEARS AND PLAY GAMES WITH HUMANITY (how intelligent is that) to force your part in our evolution out of the picture and leave us running around LOST wondering how we got smarter, doesnt seem smart nor fair of our potential assistants. Especially if the assistants provided the GREAT BOOKS, then its really WTF... Because now the assistant have told us stories intentionally to deceive and if so BIG THANKS for messing with our minds very smart I guess....

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by Myuzik

BUT HE IS A JEALOUS GOD

My god isnt jealous. Dont know bout your god there buddy.

The idea of a jealous god is ridiculous to me. lol.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Myuzik]

Really well if you study you will see he is and doesnt like to have ANY OTHER CLAIM HIS POSITION OR ELSE... He clearly states he is a jealous God who is the ONLY GOD which is what spawns the conflict within this thread....

Deuteronomy 5:9 You shall not worship them or serve them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, and on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me,

Deuteronomy 6:15 for the LORD your God in the midst of you is a jealous God; otherwise the anger of the LORD your God will be kindled against you, and He will wipe you off the face of the earth.

HE DONT LIKE FAKE CLAIMERS AND HAS A GIFT FOR THEM ALL

Mabey its time Ophiuchus to start seeking within for answers instead of following a fellow man from years ago.

Where do you think someone gets the understanding when they say....the 'God' they know...is not jealous? Do you think they got this from a book?

There comes a time for a personal path...that does not include qouting fellow man...it comes with true experiences and learning about the nature of the deepest core of you, which is where the Spirit resides within.

Just knock. Well...if your interested that is.

Man likes to think humans must be special...above other life forms if they are out there...that Earth is the center of it all ect.

So if you are not ready to face certain things...God cant show them to you.

Best intentions...
LV

BTW-Ive always been interested in your ATS name...care to give a short summary of that choice you made?

Also...do you take all other history left to us as myth and only take the Bible as the real deal?

[edit on 21-5-2010 by LeoVirgo]

[edit on 21-5-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Ok all, I just wanted to see if anyone could disprove THE CREATOR by providing some evidence that ETs made humanity and some very valid points were made on both topics but as we all can see it will boil down to FAITH and that was my point how do YOU know that data given about them creating humans is more true then the CREATOR CREATING IT ALL

And if I say if they did assist in humanities evolution, THEN WHY LIE ALL THESE YEARS AND PLAY GAMES WITH HUMANITY (how intelligent is that) to force your part in our evolution out of the picture and leave us running around LOST wondering how we got smarter, doesnt seem smart nor fair of our potential assistants. Especially if the assistants provided the GREAT BOOKS, then its really WTF... Because now the assistant have told us stories intentionally to deceive and if so BIG THANKS for messing with our minds very smart I guess....

Who said anyone has lied really? Who said anyone really knows for sure..as in proof? Possible, sure.

If something was getting ready to blow up Earth, and we had short notice and little time to prepare...do you not think that some Elite would try to take our life forms elsewhere to survive? And the future of those life forms would be left unknown to us...but mabey, just mabey, they would make it elsewhere over long periods of time, moving and chancing their destinies...mabey their DNA would change somewhat with different spheres...mabey they would learn ways to alternate their DNA to become adaptable. Would this make them evil creators...? Would this exclude the idea of a MONAD creator/emanator? What if then thousands and thousands of years past...and they leave some of their own past from this Earth embedded into the new planets memory...such as monuments or idols or ways to do certain things such as move incredibly large stones?

Can we say that our different skin colors and different blood types are all natural and not been tampered with?

There are theories...but is that proof?

I think its best to keep a open mind and not say we know anything for sure. But that is just me. This was not me, 5 years ago, or 10 years ago. For I stood where you stood with my beliefs. I dont think 'God' is going to knock me for 'not knowing'.

Forgive them, for what they do not know. I find these wise words and fair words.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by wookiee
I don't have any proof, but then again, I won't kill you for not believing, whereas you're kind have killed millions for not believing what you believe in.

My kind huh, so you for sure knowz me really, nnaahhh my kind havent destroyed as of yet.. Please dont get it twisted my friend for you dont know me, because if you did then you would know MY KIND are not forcing types just awakeners those who stay sleep then so be it, got me.

I hope you dont take my question the wrong way but...

Is it not a little egotistical to say that you understand you are awake and others are not?

Isnt this a way to please you ego center that you are right..and others are wrong?

Please dont take that wrong...I mean no harm.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
1.Man likes to think humans must be special...above other life forms if they are out there...that Earth is the center of it all ect.
********V
I dont think we are special like that I think we are all equal creations some may just be smarter than others.

2.So if you are not ready to face certain things...God cant show them to you.
********V
I am ready I am sick of all the uncertainty thats all there is so much to be lied to about for the sake of deceiving, AGAIN I AM READY

3.BTW-Ive always been interested in your ATS name...care to give a short summary of that choice you made?
********V
Yea I joined ATS been studying 2012 potentials and felt it would fit in here. He is the 13 celestial sign that will be seen on 2012 Dec.

4.Also...do you take all other history left to us as myth and only take the Bible as the real deal?
********V
Not at all I appreciate all the knowledge I have gained from screening as much information from all religious directions. Some on ATS assume me to be a relegious fanatic but I am far from that I am more or less an awakener to certain issues and feel its important for many to get in gear with the creator for these next few steps we all must take. I study all religions and love them all for attempting to spread positivity around but am intelligent enough to see that some religions have been tainted by the evil abroad. I will say I follow CHRIST THE LAMB but acknowledge some of my fellow brotheren may acknowkedge the Creator under a different name and religion, that doesent meen I hate them at all.

5.Who said anyone has lied really?
********V
The lies I speak of are the lies relating humanity to being created from ETs.

6.Who said anyone really knows for sure..as in proof? Possible, sure.
********V
Noone but there is mass speculation I get from within this forum and wanted to get feedback as to why is it eaiser to except the ETs created humanity and not the ALPHA.

7.If something was getting ready to blow up Earth, and we had short notice and little time to prepare...do you not think that some Elite would try to take our life forms elsewhere to survive?
********V
Hope so!

8.And the future of those life forms would be left unknown to us...but mabey, just mabey, they would make it elsewhere over long periods of time, moving and chancing their destinies...mabey their DNA would change somewhat with different spheres...mabey they would learn ways to alternate their DNA to become adaptable. Would this make them evil creators...?
********V
Not at all, what brings the evil into play is the CLAIM TO BE GOD THE CREATOR OF ALL EVEN THEM thats the evil using the GOD view as a way to seem higher then the w/o acknowledging who really made us all.

9.Would this exclude the idea of a MONAD creator/emanator? What if then thousands and thousands of years past...and they leave some of their own past from this Earth embedded into the new planets memory...such as monuments or idols or ways to do certain things such as move incredibly large stones?
********V
That would be nice to share with the future 1z as long as its clear and not confusing as to create more bad then good for sharing the past with them.

10.Can we say that our different skin colors and different blood types are all natural and not been tampered with?
********V
No, for we are all made up simular star materials that react differently to locations ex. cave dwellers or prairy dwellers, hot tropical location habitats extreme cold habitats get me so again no.

11.There are theories...but is that proof?
********V
You did fine in my books and thank you for doing so you have put it the best way for 1 to understand thus far.

12.I think its best to keep a open mind and not say we know anything for sure.
********V
agreed 100%

13.But that is just me. This was not me, 5 years ago, or 10 years ago. For I stood where you stood with my beliefs. I dont think 'God' is going to knock me for 'not knowing'.
********V
I dont think he will either he understands we are trying to achieve our perfect selves within his kingdom and there is much to cloud 1z way trying to seek this perfection.

14.Forgive them, for what they do not know. I find these wise words and fair words.
********V
Me too friend..

15.I hope you dont take my question the wrong way but... Is it not a little egotistical to say that you understand you are awake and others are not?
********V
I am not the only awakened and possess 0 ego for I wouldnt of lived as long as I did with the life I live with an ego (IT CAN GET YOUR HEAD BUSTED) having an ego where I am from. Sorry if it came off that way.

16.Isnt this a way to please you ego center that you are right..and others are wrong?
********V
Not at all I wish us all to be right who cares who is right or wrong I care that we are all right.

17.Please dont take that wrong...I mean no harm.
********V
You are ok by me I see your energy and it isnt comming off as negative as it is observing more so, thanks for your input within this thread mabey some got to know a little more about me from our chat.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
excuse!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
oh my GOD i get IT now
I am TOO englightened. It TOOK ME years TO reach THIS HIGH place of MENTAL ALTITUDE but now I GET IT. and when EVERY ONE ELSE WAKES UP they to WILL GET IT. AND all of the SPIRIT VOICEMAIL from the 's beyond THE TINY UNIVERSE!!!!!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
if you give the proof god created humans ..we swap...:-)

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
oh my GOD i get IT now
I am TOO englightened. It TOOK ME years TO reach THIS HIGH place of MENTAL ALTITUDE but now I GET IT. and when EVERY ONE ELSE WAKES UP they to WILL GET IT. AND all of the SPIRIT VOICEMAIL from the 's beyond THE TINY UNIVERSE!!!!!

FINE ZAIGER GTFOH.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Why is it that all of the atheist/non Christian/Christian threads have ever-so-trendy thread titles?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join