It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok GOD disbelievers, where is the Proof that aliens created humans and are human gods? Just asking!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Ok ATS I have read today about mankind being able to create bioengineered entities and some even related it to mankind becomming GODS.

In relation to Ancient Aliens and the possibility of mankind once being CREATED BY GOD and then becomming GENETICALLY MODIFIED by Aliens. For all the intelligent heads on ATS, what proof would have to be provided to prove this concept? When I say what proof I meen how would this proof be verified. I meen would all it take is for ETs to say they created or modified humanity and humanity automatically goes with what they say without even considering the possibility that there could be some deceiving going on behind closed doors. I am just asking what type of proof could be provided by ETs to ensure them as our genetic assistants in HUMANITIES evolution.

With this I have considered some type of visual data that would show them the ETs history from their beginning IF THEY CAN PROVIDE IT. Within this history the time when ETs encountered Earth and humanity. Or going at it another way have them create a fully developed human from whatever GOD CREATED PRODUCT THEY STARTED WITH, IE(APES-MONKEYS-PIGS ECT.) But after deep thought I begin to think that the data OR PREBIOPRODUCT ALTERATION creation also can be altered to become deceiving information or VISUALS. Which brings me back to square 1 FAITH... JUST SOMETHING TO PONDER (EARTH UNIVERSAL CONTACTS).

So what proof verifies this claim? UM JUST ASKEN...

[edit on 5/20/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

Caps lock title edit. All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by dbates]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I would hope this thread isnt to BRIGHT as to burn out some eyes OR ENLIGHTEN SOME abroad and afar who felt he doesnt observe them as much as humans, BUT HE IS A JEALOUS GOD and doesnt like ANY TO TAKE CREDIT FOR HIS CREATIONS especially if any cannot even create an entire universe to house their creations UM JUST SAYEN. If it is TO BRIGHT, well then we must need to lighten things up in this lil Universe LMAO...

If this has STRUCK YOU IN ANY WAY UNCOMFORTABLE SHARPLY or has caused a sudden implosion within yourself, SORRY BUT IT SHOULDNT....Unless you represent the DARKNESS

-Getting closer than you think or can even imagine the LIGHT SHALL EVENTUALLY DARK 1z-

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I would say the proof would have to be in the genes; some evidence of tampering or fusion, or maybe a totally unique sequence not found anywhere else but in humans, that could not have been inherited.
To me, its definately not out of the realm of possibility. With God, all things are possible. Even the existence of countless intelligent life forms throughout his infinite creation that have a greater understanding of space travel and gene manipulation than we do.
Hell, in the last couple days, scientists proved quantum travel of information AND the creation of synthetic organisms are both possible on the micro level, so why not on the macro?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
nobody knows... and no ammount of all caps will make anyone right or wrong. Just currious, did the "'s" talk to you about this?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

LoL, I thought you loved bridges be carefull for 1 falls on you lil troll. And why ask you dont believe??? You can be cool at times zaiger, but other times you are on some BS!
2nd

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mooseinhisglory
I would say the proof would have to be in the genes; some evidence of tampering or fusion, or maybe a totally unique sequence not found anywhere else but in humans, that could not have been inherited.

I feel you, but how can we tell if the original genes were tampered or not w/o originals?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Ha, can't believe I am still posting on these threads.

Proof will come. Missing link? I think not!

"Many of you have ancestors who came from the Pleiades in antiquity to participate in the planetary population seeding program, and some of you came to Earth directly from that group of star nations specifically to play a role in this unique time in the universe. So there is significant Pleiadian influence among the populace, but it is not exclusive by any means. Other civilizations that had a large hand in those early stages include Arcturus, Sirius and Lyra, and their progeny have incarnated on the planet time and time again, including these recent years for the same purpose as the Pleiadians. "

Why are people so afraid to consider the fact that we are 'half-breeds'?

Who cares who donated the DNA. We are here. Isn't it fun? NOT!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Thank you blujay for your inputs, and yes it is fun! I just from time to time read all the God isnt real craziness and wanted to get some strong feedback as to why its so hard to except he made us all.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Just because someone doesn't believe in God doesn't mean that they subscribe to the theory that Aliens seeded the Human Race either.

Personally, I'm a firm supporter of the basics of the idea of Natural Selection, but also a supporter of the idea that ancient races may have been much more advanced than what archaeologists are telling us.

There are too many artifacts coming to light that don't fit the "official" explanation or the official timeline on scientific development.

However, the idea of blindly following the idea of God as completely real without question is also complete madness. Religion (all of them) is the biggest fraud in history.

And Ophiuchus 13, you posted that you can't figure out why people can't accept beyond a shadow of a doubt that God is real, when obviously you can't accept even the question that God doesn't exist.

Anyone who isn't open to debate on their position (on any subject) is probably in a weakened position in the first place.

[edit on 20-5-2010 by babybunnies]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Just because someone doesn't believe in God doesn't mean that they subscribe to the theory that Aliens seeded the Human Race either.

Agreed 100% and sorry for it comming of that way for its not a nonbeliever bashing thread just curious as to why so many are quick to give up on the ALPHA and go towards what they see first Visuals as if those visuals cannot be altered.

Thanks for you input friend.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Sorry, and no offense, but whenever you type, It comes out like someone who is mentally ill and a religious fanatic.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

Thats cool write me off as crazy then ok it doesnt bother me for I know who is ALL really sleeping right now. And no disrespect taken for I am far from a religious fanatic but feel as you wish my friend, hopes I didnt cut you.....

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by blujay

Thank you blujay for your inputs, and yes it is fun! I just from time to time read all the God isnt real craziness and wanted to get some strong feedback as to why its so hard to except he made us all.

Well, in true reality the All That Is, or your God, is Us.

People have been brainwashed forever, and now they think that some separate, vengeful God created man.

I didn't believe in God, either. I was so 'scientific'. If there wasn't proof, it didn't exist. In my mind, we were a fluke. Now I see that creation and evolution are hand in hand. As are spirituality and science ... well, soon they will see that.

It just takes a catalyst to wrench folks out of their perceived comfort zone to embrace God/Spirit. Everyone will get there. Just depends on what lifetime they choose to 'get there' in!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Thats cool write me off as crazy then ok it doesnt bother me for I know who is ALL really sleeping right now. And no disrespect taken for I am far from a religious fanatic but feel as you wish my friend, hopes I didnt cut you.....

I don't write you off as crazy, It's just hard to understand your posts sometimes.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Another churchie added to the ignore list.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Lets be honest with ourselves here.

If aliens come down and start telling us "anything" or showing us any "solid proof of anything", we will be helpless to see through any deception.

Lets face it...politicians fool us today, money tricks our species into everything and anything, and the finest video experts are increasingly finding it harder and harder to verify the authenticity of a typical youtube clip created by kids making CGI clips to get good grades in film school.

If aliens come...there will be no telling the truth from lie. You will be better off using that "faith" you speak of, if anything.

I ask you this, what if the aliens told you they created time, the universe and everything in it...and then demonstrated it for you?

Would those aliens now be what you faithfully call God?

[edit on 20-5-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Jocko Flocko

If you are callin me a churchie you are very wrong again you knows not of me nor the spirit within me but carry on and thanks for your couple cents you provided to this thread..

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Understood.
2nd

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

reply to post by zaiger

LoL, I thought you loved bridges be carefull for 1 falls on you lil troll. And why ask you dont believe??? You can be cool at times zaiger, but other times you are on some BS!
2nd

Was that intentionaly cryptic for some reason?
Anyways it was a valid question. Did the aliens talk to you about this because you have admitted to being in communication with them

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

I ask you this, what if the aliens told you they created time, the universe and everything in it...and then demonstrated it for you?

Would those aliens now be what you faithfully call God?

Honestly no they wouldnt be my god they would still be my intelligent brotheren from another mother who like secrets, thats all. Now if they could show the location of the dead and go there and come back like the LAMB COULD then we may have something. Thanks, your mind is thinking of proving ways or not, depending on their good or bad nature.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join