It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Bus Driver Nearly Hits Baby Girl Found Sitting in the Middle of the Road

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Texas Bus Driver Nearly Hits Baby Girl Found Sitting in the Middle of the Road

www.ny dailynews.com

A quick-thinking bus driver narrowly avoided running over a baby girl on a Texas road on Wednesday.

"From a distance I can't tell exactly what it is. It looks like a dog, something moving around, I can't really tell what it was," Mike Hubbard, the bus driver, told News 4 WOAI in San Antonio. "I started slowing down and then I noticed it's a baby in the middle of the street."

The shocking incident, which took place around midnight, was caught on the bus' cameras.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Don't check your glasses, you read it right. A Texas bus driver almost hits a 14 month old baby sitting in the middle of the road.

But that's not all! After the bus driver gets out to retrieve the baby from the street another man (identified as her father) without saying a word walks into the road and snatches her up.

The video shows the bus stop suddenly as it approached the baby. The bus driver then got out and ran to the child. Seconds later, another man, later identified as baby's father, scoops up the girl and walks away without saying a word.

ATS, I don't know what to think. The baby might very well have got out into the middle of the road by herself. There might also be a more sinister explanation.

www.ny dailynews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 20-5-2010 by DaMod]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Not much to say, except that it's one more reason to respect speed limits which we naturally always disobey unless extreme conditions are met

I was laughing hard at the 'bye baby' comment by the passenger, you got to be crazy to joke after such incident

new topics

join