It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need a Tarot Reader to read this for me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

as you can see its really interesting, after we reach a consense as to what they mean, I will tell you the question I wanted answered....
so, calling all you conspiracy folks to read this prediction....
extra koodos for those who know the question asked....

give it a try... you could be physic and not even know..

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
now im no tarrot card reader but just from having a glance at your thread and the cards you got from your question i would say you asked bout the end of the world would i be right in assuming that ?

blitz.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
not knowing what the question is,
worldly experience and power, lust for material things, sexual things, and either collapse or fulfillment into a new life a rebirth and finally realization of end goal.

Thats the basic.
So whats the question to determine depth and focus?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
well, the question was,
"How will this crap end"

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Ok I will bite , haven't read the other posts as I want my impression strictly based on your op .

First off I must say that I do not know this spread and am unaware as to what the positioning represents . Having said that lets give it a go ...

I am guessing that you were / are in a position of comfort , a position where you were at the top of your game then something happened , something that has caused you to step back and reflect on things . perhaps an offer has been made to you that would require you to give up this comfort that you now enjoy ? Or some other recent change has been bestowed upon you . This change is something that you may see a lot of potential in doing but are a bit reluctant of doing all that is necessary for this change to take place . In the end this has the potential to give you a new out look on life , it could be the change of your life , kinda like turning a new page .

Anyway there's my guess I will post then read what has already been said

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

You asked about a very important decision, the decision will change your life greatly and you should go for it, it will be sudden as a change can be and life altering(as shown by the death card, one chapter is over a new chapter to begin) and the outcome will be everything you could have imagined and more, as signified by the World card. Good things will come from this opportunity.

Didn't read anyone else's responses.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

You and I were pretty close . In general may I ask what deck you use / have .

Please forgive me for going a little off topic

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

I usually use a thoth deck but it got messed up so I am using the Unicorn deck for now till I can buy something else I want(not decided yet on which deck). The unicorn deck was a gift and I have used it off and on three years.

Yeah I saw we were close to the same response when I went back and read the responses.

You been practicing long?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

About 6 or 7 years now

Yes I know and have the Thoth deck and can see why you liked it so . I am unfamiliar with the Unicorn deck , but will search it out for a look see

If you are interested in carrying this conversation please feel free to u2u me , also worth mentioning I know of a great site where you can view just about every tarot deck out there , would post it here but it would break ATS laws as the site also have a forum .

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO

You and I were pretty close . In general may I ask what deck you use / have .

Please forgive me for going a little off topic

what....I can't believe someone like you believes in tarot....

I am in shock.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
the deck is EYE OF HORUS,
the cards have always talked to me.
and this is my reading, and it scares the hell out of me...

the 3 cycles

Lucifier is Emperor and is the mechanism of death.
Death\Darkness -or- SUN\Life (notice the duality)
result or outcome is the World

so something worldly of major implications deriving from the dark force
the power and all are condemned.

and this is where it gets really strange and I cant put it into words but
this is the math behind my birth for you hard core astrologist.
sort of weird since the question was meditated and the cards where drawn
from the other twin\side. " I am a Geminii " born at the 6hour, in the 6th month of the 6th decade on the 18th day.

and the question was "how is all this crap going to end...?"
and not having learned Tarot's meanings - I just listen as the cards talk.
and tarot does answer my questions, not always truthfully I might add... and not knowing how to read the Tarot. and these cards well, I dont like them... because they say to me: "Judgment Day" on the 13th day in the 8th month of the 15th year. now is that my expiration date or the worlds?

So, reading the above is mostly positive, which is sort of says I need a through reading of these cards....

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Anti-Evil]

top topics

join