It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Scotland , Falkirk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Hi everyone I'm new to ATPS and glad to be here to join awaken the masses. he
I'm a student and I have UFO encounters In the past from my hometown Falkirk which is famous for known as "The Falkirk Triangle" I also had a very close weird encounter when a light source went 3 times around my house at 3AM then later it started to drill my house and the vibration was loud, I thought my family could hear this but they didn't. Which is strange the drill sound stopped a few times then the morning came and i saw a golden light speeding away.

My interests are Chemtrails, New World Order, Mind Control and the music industry

[edit on 20-5-2010 by truthseeker1992567]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Welcome, truthseeker1992567! Here on ATS you will find just about everything you want to know and many things you wish you didn't! Enjoy yourself. Peace

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Hallo from Fife, we have UFOs here too. They need to widen that triangle a bit or we'll have to make a shape of our own. In which case I predict a battle of "we have more UFOS than youse.."

Interesting sighting btw, when did that happen?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
This happened 2 years ago in middle of June so that's when UFO sighting's hots up around here at midnight. And when it's autumn and winter thats the best time to see UFO's in the evening.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1992567

Welcome mate, I think you will like it here and I can relate to your account as myself and my daughters (and a neighbour) watched a UFO on the 7th above Edinburgh before it flew off towards the Pentlands hills and the ski course so please know that you are in good company and something tells me this year is going to be a great one.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1992567

Howdy! Glad to have ya on board! This site is mega cool for sure. In your interests, you stated the music industry and I recently saw a doc that was moving and I feel compelled to share it with any music lovers. The doc is about what has happened in the industry and how youth and beauty dominate the record labels efforts. Enjoy!

BEFORE THE MUSIC DIES
www.hulu.com...

Peace and happy trails...

[edit on 20-5-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Hail. Got no UFOs here in Nicaragua. Just uphoneys, poverty, corruption, and the Sixth Gospel. I like your story. You might belong here, apprentice. I´m an ex-university professor. They say I can teach an old dog new tricks.

top topics

join