It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are no truly good men, according to cooperation study

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by imans
reply to post by TarzanBeta

i cannot be moses when i am trying to justify objective fact from void truth, i am speaking metaphysically obviously while you are meaning god the evil source of anything you mean to use that fact to judge others and not you

and you are wrong there are plenty of good true people, the problem is what it cant be ssen with god being the obejctive evil life source of humans, so good people are for who are true too to recognize it and for themselves knowledge of course freely

Kind sir, you clearly need an Aaron.

The metaphor is like this. Moses had difficulty speaking. Aaron spoke for him.

And... I don't know where you think I said that there are not good true people? I'm on the opposite side of the argument friend.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

I agree with most of what you say but, I don't really think they are placing a percentage on the unselfishness of a person but rather saying that a limit exists and in alot of people it is lower than the people themselves would like to admit.

I also don't believe that humans are much better off than animals when it comes to seeing life as a competition. Actually we are at a disadvantage because we are not trying to just survive. We are trying to keep up with the Joneses which adds a skewed twist to the game because it is a competition for stuff you don't really need. It isn't life and death so they can be more selfish cause it's not like they are really hurting anyone.

I for one do not see life as a competition. It's a pastime for me. I see a lot of things in life can be competitions and I often involve myself into competition.

But I do not believe that competition for us humans is about staying on top.. it should be about saying, "This is how I got on top. Now you try it!"

But, then there is greed, which leads to selfishness...

If you notice, most of the people who get to the top of this so-called competition find a way ... a method, a secret, a cheat, something which put them at the top. But it's not actually the method that keeps them there...

It is the secret.

Don't tell anyone how you did it so they can't do it.

Which means it's not actually a -fair- competition so to speak.

I like to know I won fair and square. But a lot of people want to be winners for the sake of making others feel like crap.

But... that is human, is it not? To be both ways? I was once one way and now I am another.

I wonder what the maturity levels are of the people who participated in the "game"?

I'm just surprised that this kind of inane stuff becomes an article in any kind of news.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I must say that I am also not into viewing life as a competition but this isn't about you or me but rather about mankind in general. It is an example of how many see life.

Nothing personal just science. Maybe not even that.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta

How many here believe there are "truly good men"?

I believe that the game they created is flawed. Although I do believe that most people are selfish, I know for a fact that there are people, given that they knew the rules, who would have been considered ultimately unselfish if the game had not been flawed.

What do you think?

I browed over the article however that was only partially relavant to what I said as I was responding more specifically to the questions posed by you, quoted above.

Remain vigilant

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
being self is acting in understanding that you are one absolute same then all same absolute identity

that is why being self is meaning always free objective in same, but with the right of positive freedom as living one

that is why meaning others people to help is never about being unselfish in good sense on the contrary it is evil

in truth perspective, meaning another living is meaning yourself in objective reality as living so it is denying that objective reality is living itself free right, and deal with objective only as a whole absolute of same roots

the idea is to never mix freedom with something, when you see object as not whole objective life freedom it means how you mean against truth and are of god that make that possible for humans and animals in natural also evil freedom

that is why too it is clear when someone is in need really it means that the whole system is absolutely in wrong mode from evil source and not doing anything there except of course individually but meaning then the living free to support his freedom right,

things they look as objectively say the whole and not individuals in hold, because anything is absolutely and especially when it is obvious objective of different part becoming one reality

that is why too you cannot say what is anyone else from random moves, you must know a whole objective truth about evil and positive freedom to have a hint of how he is of evil comfortable and cant be true then

but evil is always because of powerful sources that are borned with choices

from what truth choice was the positive right in free ends

so surely in a way all awareness and consciousness from there must took the choice of truth first before meaning something more or else and simply their freedom life too

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

it is you moses for yourself because surely what you mean to speak for god

and mister who can say anything of void with so much clarity to now is who speaks alone more then anyone else

keep your aaron you are an hypocrit that mean to mean to kill any freedom life for evil religious powers terms gaining all good on the grounds as its source

top topics

<< 1   >>

join