It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will you be voting against incumbents in November?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Will you be voting against incumbents
in November?

The latest front page CNN poll shows just how
angry Americans are at their government by
the results of their latest poll numbers.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f13cf4acd2d8.jpg[/atsimg]

After all the events leading up to the Obamacare vote and
the events afterward. It was made known to Washington
how the majority of Americans felt about Obamacare.
Yet despite the fact that the majority in major polls
were against it, political pundits passed it anyway.

I also remember seeing a congressman in a video
clip AFTER the vote stating "It's WHO you listen to".
Undoubtedly, his ignorance and bullheadedness WILL
cost him his job.

Listen up Washington, cuz u still don't get it.
U knuckleheads work for us and when u STOP
working for us then dont be surprised to find
a pink slip in ur next election campaign.

Those lobbyist u take bribes and kickbacks from
are NOT gonna keep u in office. WE the people
keep u in office. U ignore us and the wrath of
the awakened sends u packing. The days of the
lobbyist in Washington is coming to a close.
Heed those words or find another job.
I hear McDonald's is hiring.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Oust all incumbents and vote for any and all third party candidates. I do not care who they are, I will vote for third party before anyone else this year.

Libertarian, Constitutional, Independent my first three choices!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
SACK THE INCUMBENT-SACK THE INCUMBENT-SACK THE INCUMBENT

The Mantra of the "Real" Tea Party Movement!!

I will not vote for a single incumbent from the US Senate all the way down to my local Judges and Council People!

We need a Fresh Start ASAP!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Not only "yes" but "HELL YES"!

I will be voting against any incumbent who voted "yea" for the following:

* Passing Obamacare
* The banker, auto bailout
* Supports cap and trade
* Votes to give any sort of amnesty to illegal aliens
* Anyone voting to curtail any freedom of speech

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
people tend to always say things like that in polls, yet in the election they still put the same people back in office.

I will gladly project that less than 10% of all incumbents will lose their seats. Probably 6% or less.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Tea Party, Smee Party. Where the hell were all you 'Patriots' in November '08? Lots of us were pleading with people to wake up, switch party to Independent and vote against EVERY incumbent. We tried really hard to get people to understand that Ron Paul was not some crazy old coot. He was the ONLY person talking sense. But the few of us writing-in Dr. Paul in November weren't able to overcome the blanket cluelessness of the masses. And so here we are. It is, I'm afraid, too late. You could elect Jesus himself and this sucker is going down. If anyone can come up with a realistic scenario that could even possibly turn this thing around you get a cookie.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

YES!
More emphatic YES!!!!!!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Pull out all military in 650 of 700+ bases
Pull out of IMF
Seize assets of all Federal Reserve banks and the management/owners

This is just a start

The RAP comes to mind.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Yes I will, VOTI and GOOOH

goooh.com...

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I am voting every single incumbent out of office this fall.
If this is a tea party,I will bake cookies to go with the tea!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Who in the name of god are these clueless 32%???
I'm voting against incumbents in 2010, and I'm sure as hell voting against the incumbent in 2012... I don't care if I have to write in Ron Paul. I'll do it even if he doesn't run.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
As much as I would like to see a total rout of both parties from their places of power the people on the whole have shown time and time again that they can only remember things in 4 to 6 year spurts, other than that no history exists to them. If we haven't learned by now that both side of the coin mean we lose then we never will figure it out.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
well thank you folks for ur participation
in this topic. And I went to the GOOOH website
and signed up. Who knows I might get chosen
to represent my district in DC !!!!! ..... NOT !!!!! lmao
I am not cut out to be a politician, sorry.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Yes, I will doing my part in voting incumbents out of office in November and then again in 2012--yes that means President Obama, too. I would like to see ALL incumbents who voted for the Health Care Bill and all of the Bail-outs voted out of office. I don't care if they are Democrats or Republicans--they need to go!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Yes! I am sick and tired of politicians in general. As far as I'm concerned if they have been in office more than two terms.....time for them to go. Maybe they would start listening to us voters a little more carefully. They sell their souls to get into office. Then they couldn't care less what you want if it interfers with their new feeling of self-importance and power.

I'd give them one term and then throw them out. Put up or shut up!

saxony

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Voting against something is pretty foolish in my opinion, but then again many people who would do so were the same who lambasted those who voted against Reps due to Bush.

I choose to vote FOR something and/or someone. If there is no candidate a particular race, I will abstain.

The choice is yours, but do us all a favor and use your head for something other than a pillow compressor.

Peace
KJ

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by xtradimensions
I would like to see ALL incumbents who voted for the Health Care Bill and all of the Bail-outs voted out of office. I don't care if they are Democrats or Republicans--they need to go!

yep seems like the Obamacare and the bail-outs
were the final straws for a lot of folks.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Yes, I will be voting against my incumbant representative because he's not in line with the ideals of the president or myself with regards to the direction the nation needs to be headed.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Absolutly! I will certainly be voting against every single REPUBLICAN incumbent I can.

Then I will research between the Independent candidates and the Democratic candidates to see which one is better for the job. I will vote for whomever will do a better job.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
There is something you can do NOW that, if enough people do it, will have a HUGE effect on the political climate in this country. Remember all the hysteria surrounding Scott Brown's election? All the focus on the 'Independants'? What we need EVERYONE to do is to change their voting registrtaion to 'Independant/Unenrolled'. It may not seem like much but if alot of people do it, it's going to make the news and make alot of politicians take notice. Think of it as the shot across the bow. If you remain registered as either a Republican or Democrat you are telling them you buy into and support the two-party system. We need to end that charade today.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join