It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to Fess up Joe, What Bribe did the White House Offer You?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

CNN's Rick Sanchez tried valiantly to squeeze a straight answer out of Rep. Joe Sestak (D-PA) on his charges that the White House tried to bribe him out of the PA Democrat Senate primary against Sen. Arlen Specter. The people of Pennsylvania should be proud of their straight-shooting congressman and newly-minted Democrat nominee for U.S. Senate.

Well, I voted for Joe only to kick Specter out. Now its time for Joe to come clean. He accused the White House of offering him a BRIBE, But now he wants to not divulge any information regarding that. He stated the White House, POTUS called him directly to drop out of the Primary Elections. I commend Joe for Staying in, because it game me the chance to vote specter out. But Joe isn't a Peach everyone made him out to be, he is just as Dirty as Specter and the Chicago gangsters in the White House.

We have CNN breathing down on him, maybe Joe needs to start fattening some pockets or give some exclusive interviews to this network who is hemorrhaging ratings.

[edit on 20-5-2010 by prionace glauca]

[edit on 20-5-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
"It doesn't matter anyway"

POS standard reply by a frelling politician nowadays.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
He said it's not going to help anything.

That means it's going to hurt something.

He knows what he has will damage someone.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Simple really... In November, since Specter is gone (Thank G-d!!!), don't vote for Sestak either. If he were truly interested in improving the country for his constituents, he would come clean on the bribe and help to clean up the mess in Washington. He's not. Instead he is protecting the political machine from the very real fallout that would be brought to bear by the electorate if they knew exactly how corrupt the government is.

Sorry, he's obvioulsy in it for himself and not the people. We already have enough of those folks who we are trying to kick to the curb. No need to replace trash with trash!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

I went with Corbett for GOV,
Toomey for Sen.
T.C.
he's busted alot of shady deals and theives during his time as att gen.
Arlan? thank gawd he's done, what a leech.

[edit on 20-5-2010 by HappilyEverAfter]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

3xactly, this guy Sestak painted out Specter to be rotten to the core and devoid of principles. We already knew that, Joe was the pawn we needed to get specter out early, even if Sestak was not there Specter was already a goner.

But for Joe to continue on holding to the very Bribery that would shine a spotlight on the political machine really tells you where his allegiance belies. Its not vested in the interest of the people but those who continue suppress them instead.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I wonder if he is not telling what this "bribe" was in order to get something from the White House...you know, give me whatever I ask for or else I'll go public.

I also wonder if this little game will cause him to "commit suicide"?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
He also may be holding out for the presidential elections.

Wouldn't that be rich?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
He also may be holding out for the presidential elections.

Wouldn't that be rich?

I get this feeling, that most of us Pennsylvanians are going to vote for Toomey without a doubt. So where does this leave Sestak after he looses the General State Elections. He has his trump card still in his hands, and probably will be given a position with the administration.

All in all Joe Sestak is a snake for selling his country short only to benefit himself and the machine.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I know one thing for sure, whom ever gets in there had better address the pension plans in place across the entire state, we are poised to go upside down in budget land very quickly,
and youre right, JOE should have yelled from the mountain tops about what was said.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Oh & here's my favorite line: "We're pragmatic."
Great! How obscure. Would you mind expanding upon that?

He does look as though the weight of the twin pillars he's holding up on his shoulders is going to crush him at any moment!

Please get rid of him, Pennsylvanians! Vote this loser out.
You guys did well outing one ~ time to replace #2. Try, try again. It all seems as though everything's getting to be a gamble anyways. Make me proud to say I'm from my home state. I am so far
, so keep it going!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
Please get rid of him, Pennsylvanians! Vote this loser out.
You guys did well outing one ~ time to replace #2. Try, try again. It all seems as though everything's getting to be a gamble anyways. Make me proud to say I'm from my home state. I am so far
, so keep it going!

Oh I am sure he will be gotten rid off, but I don't understand how he can still think he even has a moral compass. His statements once proven will incriminate the entire white house...This is as big as the Nixon Days.

We all know that this organization, I mean this administration is deep rooted with Chicago gangster mentality and even has links to some high profile White Collar Criminals...i.e. Bernie, Goldman Sachs, Genoullias Bank & Mafia, Rezko & Iraq, Ayers & Domestic Terrorism, etc etc.

With Sestak already identified with information that would incriminate the entire White House, and he chooses to remain Silent? If he were to have a Heart Attack or an Accident...that would just incriminate the WH further. This guy is a sleazeball and people need to keep calling him out on it.

I am surprised that CNN's Stinky Ricky Sanchez took the first step.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Update: Sestak confirms WH job offer to get out of Senate race

"It's interesting. I was asked a question about something that happened months earlier, and I felt that I should answer it honestly, and that's all I had to say about it." Sestak said Sunday on NBC's "Meet the Press." "Anybody else has to decide on what they will say upon their role. That's their responsibility."

Yet Sestak confirmed to NBC's David Gregory that the incident did take place.

"I was offered a job, and I answered that," Sestak said. "Anything that goes beyond that is for others to talk about."

Well he is still playing dodge ball, but now it has been documented numerous times that Sestak did confirm that the White House did offer him a Job to drop out of the Democratic Primary.

Rep. Issa has announced an investigation into this matter. The revelation that might prevail from this investigation will bring this White House in par with the Days of the Nixon Regime, except this regime is even more corrupt than those of the Nixon days.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

And the sleaze and corruption from government MAY see the light of day?

Doubtful but possible.

Time for the federal corruption cartel to come crashing down!

top topics

join