It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new Montauk Monster? Or something else.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
That's an otter, bless it's soul

When a corpse has been immersed in water for even a short period, it starts to bloat and become pretty grotesque. There have been cases where a body has been found in water, and people have struggled to ID it due to the bloating.

The fur loss is again from the subersion in water, as the skin bloats, the fur would begin to fall out. Thats not to mention more distortion from the corpse being bashed against the rocks by the force of the waves.

These 'montauk monster' threads are getting pretty old. I'd have thought most people here could tell an otter, even a bloated dead one. I expect you guys in the USA will be seeing more of these poor things washing up on your beaches as the oil makes it's way up east coast from the gulf.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Ahem.

Loren Coleman, the worlds current leading Cryptozoologist told me PERSONALLY that this is, in fact, a MINK. Just yesterday I visited the ICM (International Cryptozoology Museum) and I asked him what he thought it was (even though I already knew the answer because I follow him on Cryptomundo) and he said it was a MINK.

Mink.

Case closed.

<< 1   >>

join