It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Sides With Mexico Against Arizona Immigration Law

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
OH the irony,

www.mlive.com...

KALAMAZOO — The White House appears to be laying the groundwork for President Barack Obama to shake the hand of each senior at Kalamazoo Central High School’s commencement ceremony next month.

Seniors are being asked to provide their birthdates, Social Security numbers and citizen status to the Secret Service so background checks could be performed. Such a check is required for anyone who gets within an arm’s length of the president, students were told at their senior breakfast Friday.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
Why does Obama bring in this guy to really do some stumping to the whole nation....

I REALLY don't think that what the president of Mexico has to say about OUR immigration laws matters much to 97% of the US citizens!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

I failed to understand what he was doing too. Kissing up to the president of Mexico, and damning the police and border guards like that was un-called for. Shame on you, Obama. Whose side are you on, anyway? Arizona broke no laws, they only enforced an existing law.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I am beginning to believe Obama was never on the side of general public. Neither is the majority of those in government. Our voices need to be heard and I can only pray that we have a fair election. Those in power who applauded el presidente de Mexico for bashing our government needed to be outed and ousted.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
I am beginning to believe Obama was never on the side of general public. Neither is the majority of those in government. Our voices need to be heard and I can only pray that we have a fair election. Those in power who applauded el presidente de Mexico for bashing our government needed to be outed and ousted.

Glad to hear you are beginning to understand, but also sad to hear that it has taken you this long.

Welcome back to reality!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by groingrinder

They are making legal, green card holding immigrants like me look like effing chumps!
I did it the right way, so did everyone in my family. What is the point of doing it the right way, paying the money, going through the intrucive BS, when I could have just hopped the border and forged my papers?

Don't make me look like a chump Obama! Don't cheapen what it means to be a true citizen of this country!

Very well said, that is the best response on the AZ. law that I have herd.
Do it the right way.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by jrod

Glad to hear you are beginning to understand, but also sad to hear that it has taken you this long.

Welcome back to reality!

Obama should try backing a man who insults and accuses his wife of things and see where it gets him. Usually a man who doesn't back his wife ends up in the doghouse.

Same thing might happen to Obama come election day if he isn't careful.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
reply to post by airspoon

Maybe Obama would feel more comfortable
living in Cancun or Cozumel or even
Mexico City.

Ur more than welcome to leave the
WH at any time.

I agree, however because Mexico doesn't allow illegal immigration and they actually enforce their laws, he would have a hard time trying to move there. He just may be deported by laws far more harsh that what Arizona has.

--airspoon

<< 1  2   >>

join