It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most important question. Are they hostile? NO!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
At the point of if they are hostile, towards us,we have to examine who is this most hostile of species,US we have killed in the name of take over,The Indians and others,we murder fellow humans,we kill innocent children,animals,heck even the ancient people have done the same thing,i don't think we have to worry about them,we should be worried about us,and if the time they do show themselves,who is more prone to die them

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

What if the ufos are like human cattle ranchers? What if they have us herded on Planet Earth and are breeding us for a big feast?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Let's use simple logic:

If one alien race exists, then it's reasonable to assume that thousands if not millions of other races exist throughout the universe.

It's unlikely they will ALL be hostile, or ALL be non-hostile.

Let's just hope that the ones who decide to visit us are the nice guys.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter

What if the ufos are like human cattle ranchers? What if they have us herded on Planet Earth and are breeding us for a big feast?

They don't really show enough interest in us to be like ranchers. If you're a rancher, you watch over your herd all the time, protect them from disease, and make sure they're reasonably well-fed and content. As it is, we've had to figure out most of that stuff for ourselves over thousands of years of trial and error. They also wouldn't let us overbreed.

So it's pretty unlikely that they're like ranchers. More like disinterested passers-by, who we catch glimpses of as they pass through on their way to somewhere else.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Fingers crossed they'll be vegetarians

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Psalm 7:16 The trouble he causes shall return to his own head. His violence shall come down on the crown of his own head.

Humans are the violent ones .
Let's hope we survive ourselves

I'm sure aliens are just watching ,
the violent crumble

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luke Idea
Myuzic, if you are serious I would love to hear more. I am open minded and It seems like your are too.

I posted here my story:
www.davidicke.com...

I also have a thread here on ATS:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Well the reason being if thet were human ranchers and they have be around along time by ancient text and carvings ,also if reports are true of their anatomy,speaking of the greys they have no form of a mouth are teeth,i believe their anatomy is not so much as eating of flesh but through some other form of nurtrients,maybe enyzmes ,but hey i am not a scientist
and have not study a alien,but i am sure roswell has and has learned plenty from them

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
My experience tells me that there are hostile aliens but they are really not aliens.. they are from THIS solar system so they have some dominion and "right" to the earth but there are absolutely NO evil aliens from the outside here. Earth is heavily guarded by another higher advanced race who watches over and intercedes at times when these nefarious "brothers" over step their bounds.

Long answer short - NO there are no hostile Aliens anywhere near earth>>

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOWILLFALL
reply to post by Luke Idea

Ancient paintings and scripture from cultures around the world and watching live tv and watching there eyes turn either cat-like or completely black while they spit there propaganda.

NWOWILLFALL.....

Are you talking about reptilian shapeshifters on TV?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Sorry folks, there is no way for the average "joe" to know what their intentions are.

The possibilities for why they are here are seemingly limitless.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
To say they are non-hostile is foolish. Alot of people like to use the argument that if they are in space they must be peaceful are they would destroy themselves.Along with the argument that if there civilization is millions of years older then us they would have to learn to be peaceful or 'outgrow' there instincts.

There is 2 flaws in this line of thinking.

1) We assume they think of war the same way that we do. We genrally seem to think that war is bad and should be avoided if at all possible. The aliens may very well have a culture of war.It may even be a pass time or game to them. There entire thought process when it comes to death and war could be radically different then us. Maybe they have city states that have a sanction 'contest' of war. and who ever wins the contest may get the allocated resources and land.Picture spartans in space.

Also who has decided they must stop war altogether once in space? could they not sign a treaty to not wage war until they have multiple planets? either way new generations will be born with new hatred. and hatred leads to war.

2)We assume intelligence equals ethics and morality. This is false. They may be many more times intelligent then us...and have no morals or ethics. To them they may not even have the concept of 'right' and 'wrong'. When we think of war and death and genocide we think its wrong.If we were to meet this type of alien....they would ask 'why'?

Why is it wrong? Why is killing and murder wrong to us? The answer is probably empathy and compassion. We empathize with people and things. We look at a dog with a broken leg which is whining in pain and we think "poor boy...he must be in so much pain..better go help him" that is compassion. What happens when there is no compassion or empathy?

We get Psychopathy. en.wikipedia.org...

No 'psychopaths' are dumb. Most are quite intelligent and cunning. Many in fact could be classified as 'genious'. Not in the normal sense.But rest assured many serial killers have been some of the most intelligent,charming,and manipulative humans.

When you think of the term 'psychopath' you think of jason vorhees and michael myers. You think with HUMANITYS morals to the term. the term and being a psychopath is very bad in humanitys culture.

You dont have to be a killer to be a psychopath.You just have to lack empathy and compassion.We could potentially be dealing with a whole race of 'psychopaths'. Of course we are thinking of it from our human point of view.

There way of life could practically be repulsive and downright gut wrenching to us. Some of the most disgusting and disturbing things we consider 'bad' could in fact be the norm to aliens.

my point being this.

INTELLIGENCE DOES NOT EQUAL MORALITY OR ETHICS!

[edit on 22-5-2010 by tauempire]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Tauempire, thanks for that brilliant response and taking all the time. This is going to really making me think.

"We assume intelligence equals ethics and morality." I'll admit that this is very flawed logic. Good point. But I believe you're using human intellective as a key reference here and in doing so are anthropomorphizing E.T.'s.

I would still like to say that the evidence points to a kind, benevolent group of species working together for the better of the Earth and probably for the evolution of mankind.

Thanks

Luke

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Well, there are only 2 forces in the world.. those that want to kill, steal & Destroy and those that only want to give life..

is there really any more motives than that ??

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I agree;
Theyre not hostile;
I have seen many ufo's and they have never tried to harm me;

as for abduction stories; maybe it was the government that abducted them to make us scared of aliens

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOWILLFALL
reply to post by Motive

Obviously yours are as well...It's pretty retarded that you say there is no evidence...Probably because your a tool and cannot research for yourself but who knows maybe your just a smart ***

You're right, I'm a smartass because I dont believe that peoples eyes have been turning black while on live TV.

Have fun calling everyone else retarded that doesn't believe in a "reptilian shapeshifting secret government". It's definitely a very convincing way to get more followers.

YOU'LL GET FAR.

/sarcasmoff

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by tauempire

my point being this.

Your reasoning is sound, however, it is all based on experience here on earth where intelligence is at it's lowest in quite a while due to the backward, insulating, non-expanding technology that we have become conditioned to. Our consciousness is, at this time, more primitive than it was 3,000 years ago.

Unfortunately not many people take an honest word for fact these days but as I have stated before I have met with the higher level entities here who had no agenda, no experiments they wanted to perform.. just a hologram classroom with all of the basic answers anyone would want to know about the origin of life in this solar system. No I didn't get the meaning of life or all of the answers but I do have the blueprint. There are entities here that are somewhat hostile but they are from this solar system and much older and advanced than us and unfortunately they can do pretty much what they want within limits. Their technology is much greater than ours.

The simple fact is the universe has a law of balance and they will allow resident from within a certain system to evolve with devious intent but they would NEVER be allowed to leave or enter another system because they would immediately be greeted by these higher entities who function as sort of a policing agent in the galaxy. It's real - believe it or not.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
it really makes me wonder when i see sign-up dates within the same time frame just to post something completely dismissive. do disinformation agents really scour sites like ATS looking for opportunities to spread mistrust and lies??

you know kronos i've reached the point in my life where reading posts like that don't seem the least bit off the wall. but do me a favor when you see these higher entities again let them know i wouldn't mind a bit of assistance. cosmic law seems like a joke when you're a living test subject.

to everyone else try to get the simple fact into your head, getting TAKEN outta your bed in the middle of the night. exploited. told nothing of any meaningful relevance as to why this is occurring. to call actions such as this anything but HOSTILE is a gross misrepresentation of the truth. they don't ask, they TAKE.

but i suppose its alright as long as you're not the one on the cutting board.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11

Originally posted by tauempire

my point being this.

Your reasoning is sound, however, it is all based on experience here on earth where intelligence is at it's lowest in quite a while due to the backward, insulating, non-expanding technology that we have become conditioned to. Our consciousness is, at this time, more primitive than it was 3,000 years ago.

Unfortunately not many people take an honest word for fact these days but as I have stated before I have met with the higher level entities here who had no agenda, no experiments they wanted to perform.. just a hologram classroom with all of the basic answers anyone would want to know about the origin of life in this solar system. No I didn't get the meaning of life or all of the answers but I do have the blueprint. There are entities here that are somewhat hostile but they are from this solar system and much older and advanced than us and unfortunately they can do pretty much what they want within limits. Their technology is much greater than ours.

The simple fact is the universe has a law of balance and they will allow resident from within a certain system to evolve with devious intent but they would NEVER be allowed to leave or enter another system because they would immediately be greeted by these higher entities who function as sort of a policing agent in the galaxy. It's real - believe it or not.

That does sound like a good explanation as to why UFO's are always around our planet;
I would probably do the same thing if I was them

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join