It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something to happen in Uganda?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Hi,

For those who havn't seen my posts, i can sometimes know things before they actually happen... a sort of 6th sense like pre-cog and this morning for some reason while laying in bed i had this little vision of something happening in Uganda, Africa. Now just before the word Uganda popped into head, there was something else but as usual with these things they come and go pretty quickly and so i can't remember what the first word or pic was...

This one is an unusual one for me coz i got a specific place which i havn't got before... and Uganda is a pretty far out there Country... not a common one you'd think of straight away if asked to name a Country anywhere or asked to name a Country in Africa.

I don't know when it will occur, could be today, tomorrow, next week or next month or even a few months but usually occurs within the month.

Anyway, you heard it here first...

[edit on 20-5-2010 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Well saying something will happen one day in Uganda isn't much of a prediction.

I predict 2 things will happen in the USA. Sometime this year.

It would be helpful if you could give us some more info. Will it be worse, for example, than the mudslide disaster that occurred in early March this year?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I predict three things will happen in Germany in the future and also in the future something important will happen in Japan. I don't know when but in the future IT WILL happen.

I'm sorry I just couldn't resist

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The title of this Thread grabbed my attention because I had just read the following article Regarding the Chinese quest to capture oil.

Countries don’t colonize anymore. Today, if the British Empire needs tea, tobacco or beaver pelts, it buys them for cash rather than sending the Royal Navy. If the French need rubber, ivory or timber, they import them rather than functionally enslaving the Congo.

And if Red China needs oil, it doesn’t send Chairman Mao’s army (Proud motto: Every man a private), it sends a state-owned company.

That company is CNOOC (NYSE: CEO). And it is on the march.

Recently, CNOOC — China National Offshore Oil Company — sealed a ten-figure deal to acquire a third of the massive Tullow find in Uganda, a region thought to contain several billion barrels of oil. CNOOC is also developing a 2.5 billion-barrel field in Iraq. And late last year CNOOC inked a deal with Venezuela to gear up production in a field in the eastern part of that country.

Now, after several British firms say they’ve found oil in an area north of the Falkland Islands in the South Atlantic, CNOOC has spent $3.1 billion to buy a stake in nearby Argentina, Bolivia and Chile.

China is the most aggressive energy pursuer on the planet. And they apologize for nothing. They recognize the competition afoot and the limitations of resources. And from where America retreats in the competition from resources, the Chinese happily fill the void. China is bold and, with a new deal with Cuba to drill in the Gulf of Mexico, very close to our own shores.

If there are concerns with the safety, operation and oversight of American and British rigs in the Gulf of Mexico, what level of environmental comfort is to be drawn when the newest rigs drilling there are stamped “Made in China”?

biggovernment.com...-122118

Perhaps that last sentence may have more meaning than one would think.

Uganda does usually pop up in conversation these days.

Cheers

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Uganda's government tried to pass a law against homosexuality and concerned death penalty.

furthermore they have a "aids law" coming. death penalty is prescribed in the regulations for that law.

maybe this is why uganda pops up in conversations these days.

I also read something about obama sending one of his "employees" to uganda cause they have problems with their electoral law...i think this is kinda ironic

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

It would be helpful if you could give us some more info. Will it be worse, for example, than the mudslide disaster that occurred in early March this year?

Sorry... i can't answer this question as i didnt get a precise vision... these things are difficult and i hardly ever get any specific detail but something usually happens within a month of me recieving this info.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Thanks for your post... very interesting!

I heard there have been numerous oil patches found in parts of Africa and maybe my slight vision (if i can all it that) had something to do with that, i don't know but usually after these events i have, there's a disaster of some kind.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by jibeho

Thanks for your post... very interesting!

I heard there have been numerous oil patches found in parts of Africa and maybe my slight vision (if i can all it that) had something to do with that, i don't know but usually after these events i have, there's a disaster of some kind.

As I mentioned above, there was a big disaster in Uganda in March in which hundreds died. How do you think your prediction will compare?

Did you predict the March event?

[edit on 20-5-2010 by Essan]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

As I mentioned above, there was a big disaster in Uganda in March in which hundreds died. How do you think your prediction will compare?

Did you predict the March event?

[edit on 20-5-2010 by Essan]

Sorry.... no, i didn't forsee any landslides in the area... i think i missed that one, don't rem seeing anything on news about it.

Usually when i have visions or recieve some type of info it's usually something pretty disastrous like a Plane crash, train crash, a bomb blast, a gas blast or someone famous dying. This could be something totally new though like an Earthquake as there have been plenty of those of late but i don't think Earthquakes are happening much in Africa let alone one Country in Africa. Could also be a terrorist network operating out of Rwanda... i dunno.

It may not be anything disastrous at all but a UFO landing.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Is this close enough to Uganda?

Ok, can't get the link to work so i copied and pasted:

The Democratic Republic of Congo president has declared a 48-hour national mourning, two days after a wrecked fuel truck exploded on a rural highway killing at least 230 people.

Red Cross workers have been spraying chlorine and pouring disinfectant powder over the blackened scene of the explosion in Sange.

Elsewhere, dozens of badly burned survivors recovered in hospitals and clinics across eastern Congo.

Troubles began when the tanker hauling fuel from the provincial capital, Bukavu, overturned as it tried to pass a minibus in the small village near the Burundi border.

Laying on its side, the wrecked vehicle began gushing petrol beside three flimsy television halls made of brick and wood, where hundreds of people had gathered to watch the World Cup. Crowds gathered around the wreck, and dozens of people began trying to collect the leaking petrol with jerry-cans and plastic buckets, ignoring pleas from United Nations peacekeepers to move away because of the danger.

Within an hour, a fire began - nobody is sure exactly how - and a massive explosion suddenly engulfed the three TV halls and a nearby market.

Most of the dead were buried in two mass graves a few miles from Sange

[edit on 5-7-2010 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Well, to be fair, you predicted some interminate event happened in Uganda at some point, and something did indeed occur in a neighbouring country. But what are the odds of something not happening?

You could as well have claimed the disasterous flooding in Ghana.

I think a prediction really needs to be more specific in order to be able to subsequently claim veracity.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by Essan]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Wow, interesting, something did happen yesterday in Uganda, a bombing of some sort

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by swazi

An attack was launched on groups watching the World Cup final 74 dead!! Including Americans.

An al-Qaida-linked Somali militant group suspected in twin bombings in Uganda's capital that hit crowds watching the World Cup final endorsed the attacks Monday but stopped short of claiming responsibility, while the death toll rose to 74.

news.yahoo.com...

Something certainly happened in Uganda!!!!

[edit on 12-7-2010 by jibeho]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Hi truth, I just started a thread on predictions & prophecy hall of fame / shame.

I remember reading this post sometime back and when I saw the BBC headline
Ugandan blast I have to say you got my attention.

I have just put you in the hall of Fame - off to view some of your other posts.

s&f

[edit on 12-7-2010 by se25watcher]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
When,I heard the news,I thought of this thread.

I thought if something was going to happen,it would be during the world cup.

I will remember you were spot on!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
hahaha too weird, I was just reading this page www.enterprisecorruption.com... and came over to ATS to find your post on Uganda.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Damn! So something did happen.... it wasnt that congo blast, it musta been this bomb blast.... that could have been the word or pic i got in my head of which i couldnt remember.... and it happened in Uganda.... like i said its not a Country you'd instantly think of....

thanks guys & girls for your links

I've starred them all....

Just think i could have saved those people or at least got some warning out there to be wary....

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Hey good job on this prediction, about a month off but it did happen within the time frame you gave.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Kirbynewton

It certainly did and surely i should be getting more flags and applauses for this thread

not that i'm after flags or applauses but it's the principle

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by concerned190

sorry, i'm not too sure what you are suggesting with the link

Corruption & Slavery?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join