It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China says U.S. must control deficit as economy recovers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

John F. Kennedy was ahead of his time and I do think he was killed for giving speeches he was not suppose to make. I love the American dream. But like many other dreams in history it's been watered down and sold for profit.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

You hit the nail on the head. The question is how can we fix it?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
all i can say is start to learn Mandarin Chinese :-D When they invade maybe they will be sympathetic to you when you can beg in their language!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by BeastMaster2012

Actually English is widely used in China so thank God I don't have to take extra classes for another languages.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

You hit the nail on the head. The question is how can we fix it?

Well my ideas of a fix are along classical lines.....not down with the Reds I can tell you that.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

To me it will be better to be more open to opinions on the economy and organizing the economy would improve work.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

We must watch what we do in these days of vulnerability and not run off after more failed economic nonsence but rather regroup around classical proven basic economic meathods. We must remember that we are at this point becouse we were set up....years in the making...we have one last chance to extricate ourselves from more slavery.....away from any marxist model or hybrid of same.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join