It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live Show #7 - NOW AVAILABLE ON THE REWIND! PLAYER

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

That's not Free Bird. But it is funny.

[edit on 5/22/2010 by Phage]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yeah the title is misleading

I wasn't calling you a pecker-headed little geek either btw...

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Excellent show all

I'm excited to hear about the possibility of new showtimes.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by Studious]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Hey, you know, not to put down your work, because I do a appreciate it, despite my critiques, but, it might be an interesting opportunity for members who might want to take a crack at it.

I am very glad to reply to your request, that this is an open opportunity, for other members of ATS. NO?

I guess the desciscion would be up to the owners of the site.

Who knows, you might want a couple of Saturdays off?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Artist Attribution for the music on last nights show (Artist/Title) in order as they appear on the stream plus - this week -the type of music, for the uninformed.

The Undisclosed - Reach (Guitar based/light rock/blues)
Sounds Like Chicken - Take a Bullet to the Grave - (Guitar/Rock/Ska)
Green Lizard - Yesterday (Mainstream Rock)
Illustrial - Cry (Synth/Darkwave)
Kellee Maize - Future Remix (Female Rap/Dance with Bhangra influences)
Heifervescant - Electric Towers (British Light Rock/Shoegaze/Emo)
Deathray - Lunatic Friends (Mainstream Rock)
Prophetic Dreams - Beautiful Events (Synth/Goth/Dreamrock)
Anthares - Different Way (Emo/Nu-rock/Female Vocal)
Elle Laphant - Runways (Female vocal/Afro Carribean Fusion/Mainstream)
Semperfortis - Whoop Ass (bad karaeoke!)
Tryad - Struttin' - (Funk-Rap Fusion/Combine/Mainstream)

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I dont see BR as complaining, way to go jumping on a member for trying to convey her/his thoughts. Pretty rude.

I tune into shows like ats live and coast to coast and alex jones for the spoken word not for music. Me I fast forward through the music of the first podcast, and when I figure out how to access the others I will do the same. I do not come to ATS for music either, I come here for my conspiracy fix. LastFM is where I get my music fix.

No offense. I liken it to a simple preference, like rare or well done.

CX

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
A quick note to say congrats on the great show last night.

My fave show yet, but then again i love anything paranormal.....and they don't come more paranormal than the crew running the show last night.

Very interesting stories, and the callers were all great.

Semper was awsome as usual, and the chat rom was great too.

Well worth staying up for.

Thanks again,

CX.

CX

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I must admit, i find the music vary varied, on this show and the other ones too.

As someone else has said, i find it great to listen to as it is not what i usualy listen too. I take much more notice of the music on ATS live than the stuff that is spewed out on normal radio 24/7.

To not listen to the radio show just because of the music not quite being someones taste would be rather silly, and a huge shame.

I know ATS Live is in it's teething stages, and many things will be perfected over the coming years, but considering the people who run it are not radio professionals, i think it's a great start.

Personaly i say let them run it how they run it. You can't please everyone all the time.

If they play nothing but panpipes and djembe music, someone will moan there's not enough rock!

If all else fails, we could have a whole show of Semper covers......i'm as deaf as a post anyway so i always enjoy his stuff.

CX.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Well said CX.

To not listen to ATS Car Crash Radio 'cause of the music...well go and get some popcorn while it runs.

If there are many people with this view, maybe there should be a music request thing before?

Anyway, great show guys. Really loved it. Streamed it through my phone; it was worth the baggy eyes

Can't wait for the next one.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
So I am listening to the podcast and have just finished the section by Uberl33t on Frank's boxes and a thought has occurred:

If a specific frequency of human speech was isolated and eliminating other frequencies within the podcast itself, could something be heard? Words or partial syllables that could be joined by speeding up the playback?

If so, what would be a good frequency to begin searching, to rule out the voices of Neformore and others. Given the topic of last nights show, the probability of attraction to be heard might have been irresistible to those capable of being heard.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I think you need to put Uprising, by Muse next radio show. I think ATS will like that song.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

Come on, the show has only been going a short space of time. I'm sure after a few months when Nefermore has a larger catalogue of music to choose from things will be more to everyones liking.

We all have our own musical tastes, but remember it is a conspiracy radio show, not 'the Archers". Some types of music might just not work. If you had any idea of musical Broadcasting, you would realise stations are very specific in what they play and what they dont play, depending on their audience.

To be honest, i hope the Show keeps on playing this unknown stuff and does not go main stream. It would be a big shame if it did.

g

[edit on 23-5-2010 by grantbeed]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

If a specific frequency of human speech was isolated and eliminating other frequencies within the podcast itself, could something be heard?

Not sure, being that this is broadcast over the internet and therefore doesn't incorporate a radio signal as it were. I am going to make an educated guess that it would not thwart the same effects that the AM/FM frequency range apparently produces. However, traditional EVP's show up on digital and analog recorders without the use of a Ghost Box (Frank's Box). So I think your idea could hold water. Usually, recorded EVP's are from areas that have been known to show a high rate of paranormal activity.

I am considering trying the Faraday Cage notion as to block out unwanted transmissions.

Also, there is a very interesting device mentioned in a thread that was started by IRM (InfaRedMan) EVP's - What Are They Really? in which I contribute a lot of what I found in my thread. In that thread a very interesting post was added. As a reminder to how Frank claims to have initially received his information on how to build his device. A disembodied spirit through a dream.

Now look at this post by DJM8507 , I am very intrigued by this:

post by DJM8507

[edit on 5/23/2010 by UberL33t]

CX

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Thanks for that list Nef, much apreciated.

Got a couple of faves on there that i can listen to all day now.

CX.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join