It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live Show #7 - NOW AVAILABLE ON THE REWIND! PLAYER

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Excellent show, guys! Best ever! Getting better all the time!

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
semperfortis:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Great show tonight folks. I love the humor everyone has.

Cool to hear everyones stories about the paranormal too.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
By the way.....

I usually look better than this, but I haven't been to the gym for a few weeks.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/001eb5a77be9.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Nef, you included the names of homes of members on this site. Please include music from people who make the membership of this site, what it is.

Music is a wonderful, but if you just pick what you want, I am not going to listen anymore, and I am being honest.

You're the host, please include all kinds of music, something from every country you mentioned that contributes to the site.

Please the people, not just your own taste.

Depeche Mode, sounding material is what you play, most often. Put up all sorts of music for the fans of ATS, world wide.

I don't mean to be brash, but, really, I do. You play your choices, and you have a lot of world wide visitors.

I hope that you will see that music from say, India, or Africa, or a greorian chant, might help, here, in conneting with a wide variety of people.

You do have dead time, where music is played. I kind of find it offensive that you only play your likes, in those moments, to people who contribute to the site, world, wide.

Heck, what do I know? I am only the sister of a guy who wrote for Rolling Stone Magazine, for years.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by Blanca Rose]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

Blanca Rose.....

I've been able to listen to 3 shows, including today's.

I think nefermore's music selection is very good.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

So, ok, if that stuff is what you listen to normally, but, nef mentioned all the countries that listen to this, and who participate on ATS.. I am saying variety makes the best spice.

A nice mix, if you get my drift.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

AWESOME!!!!!!!

Springer...

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I'd love to hear some sitar music, some african drums, some calypsso from the carribean.

Call me out for complaining, but I love variety, and to show that ATS does too, as far as visitors to the site, I think it is only fair.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

So, ok, if that stuff is what you listen to normally, but, nef mentioned all the countries that listen to this, and who participate on ATS.. I am saying variety makes the best spice.

A nice mix, if you get my drift.

Blanca Rose.....

Actually, I like it because it's not the sort of stuff I usually listen to.

You know, I sort of agree with your point.

But on the other hand, I sort of like the idea of Nefermore "stamping his identity" on the show with his own music.

Anyway.....not to argue!

Kind regards & I hope you keep listening
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Get otta your rut, for all members!

I love the show, except for the dead time, and one persons musical choices!

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Neformore can only play what is free to play. A lot of music he gets from people he knows who say he can play the music. Some of it is his. He can not play copyrighted music. And getting a license is very expensive. He has also played music by members many times.

Bottom line. He can only play music he has permission to play or is out there for anyone to use.

[edit on May 22nd 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I try to listen to every show. but had to be out of town tonight for a family BBQ.

Will it be loaded onto ATS Media, and, if so, when?

It just figures you'd be talking about a couple of my favourite threads tonight and now I'm really sorry I missed it.

Edit to add that I LOVE the choice of music being played. I'm into all sorts of music... big band, jazz, rock, classic and yes, even Gregorian chants. Listening to what members create is particularly interesting.

[edit on 22/5/10 by masqua]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
I try to listen to every show. but had to be out of town tonight for a family BBQ.

Will it be loaded onto ATS Media, and, if so, when?

It just figures you'd be talking about a couple of my favourite threads tonight and now I'm really sorry I missed it.

Not loaded onto mats. Click link in my siggy

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Thanks, GEL... that's awesome.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Well then, mabe he should have the program thought out, before that situaton for dead time.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

How is it awesome, that your host mentions several countries of people who participate here, yet only plays music of his choice, in the dead time?

Really the show is about ATS, and the forums. There should be no dead time, or music at all, really.

But if there is time for a song, how about something from Africa, not a bar room extended version of crappola?

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
Nef, you included the names of homes of members on this site. Please include music from people who make the membership of this site, what it is.

Instead of complaining about things, why don't you read the show threads?

When you do, you'll see I play lots of members music, as and when it becomes available.

Every piece of music played on every show is included on every show thread. There is a variety of styles, and music from all over the world.

Maybe you should listen to Kellee Maize, and Elle Laphant? both of which I've played in recent weeks. Kellee Maize is Bhangra based, and Elle Laphant is an afro-carribean band.

It always helps, with radio, to listen.

Of course, its easier to complain, without any knowledge of whats going on in the background isn't it?

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Another good show for the gang. And don't feel I was coming down on you for getting off schedule. Doing a free-form is very hard to keep the pace going for an extended time. However this show flowed very smoothly.

There was not dead spaces and rambling prater (well except maybe my story, I cut a bit of background of additional things that also went on that night in order to keep the story short).

So, it was a very good job.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Blanca Rose,

You know Nef puts a lot of work into this show. He works for hours on it for no pay I might add. He's an awesome person who has gone out of his way to produce a show for all to enjoy. Instead of complaining maybe you should try thanking him for working so hard. If there is music you would like to share that is free send Nef a link.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join