It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insane Police Brutality!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Ok guys,
First i am terrible sorry if this is in ATS somewhere. I try to find it, but i dont see it any where, so if it exists, please close.

I am terrible in true shock with this case first because the victim is a woman, second because of the extremly brutality used on her! It's disgusting, and it's almoust surrealist how the officer was not fully charged just because..." we can't know what's happened there for real.."!!!!!
Totaly amazing, insane, rotten, and shows very well in what kind of hands we lay this days, if we trust "the system"!
Trully horrific!
See till the end please.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 20/5/10 by Umbra Sideralis]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Saw it on the news a while back.

Unfortunately, not all the people that become police officers have the mentality needed for such a job.

I see police officers of varying demeanors and methodology all the time.

----------------

But I don't believe police officers are supposed to have the same triggers as say ... civilians? They have more power than us. They shouldn't react wildly, like we would, unless it is a NATURAL reaction due to all their available resources being exhausted. At least, that would be the only case where I'd cut them some slack.

Re-evaluate police training and all that jazz.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SentientBeyondDesign
Saw it on the news a while back.

Unfortunately, not all the people that become police officers have the mentality needed for such a job.

Thats not true as majority of police in society are like that vid shows.

I just wonder how many murders where organized by police in society?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I am going to have find now now thugs doing violent crimes. This police hate in these threads is appalling.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
This has been around for awhile and has been covered here.

Short version - she said he beat her up, he said she fell. He was fired, then reinstated due to a technicality, then he quit. She sued and got 400k.

Read all about it in this thread..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Post from me about mid-way through 1st page of above thread has links to outcome..

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Please add to the existing thread found here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join