It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

more MJ 12 documents,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
www.scribd.com...
MKULTRA and Artichoke.... what is Artichoke....?

So, if I am reading these drafts correctly, MK Ultra and this thing called Artichoke are part of what controlling the population towards something... possibly full disclosure or is it something more deadly perhaps.

www.scribd.com...
this MJ 12 document says CIA is MJ-1
and brings GOD into the Equasion with Majestic Jehovah... >?

[edit on 20-5-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Those smudgy documents look fake. How do you know they are real??

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayno

how do I know they are real, well read them. who ever this guy is who is posting this stuff, well - our analysis is the manual he released was taken with a spy camera - soviet made,
the other documents see to be of paper duplication.
the MJ structure was described by John Lear and it's accurate according to these documents.
the word usage appears to be USA DOD language.
documents appear in the correct format from personal observations.
I am aware of secret classifications that are compartmentalized and non-existant in the unclassified world. so I would assume the information contained is accurate as no one knows the policies except those who know.
I give these documents as 5 stars as they are legit.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I can barely read a single full sentance

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by wayno

They are obviously a sample of disinfo typical of the cold war period.

Doesn't really matter whether they are counterfeit or not the disinfo can be analyzed by the ATS skeptics for their current views.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
sorry -- these documents are not fakes -- as near as I can tell. I have some experience in this department. as you are aware, I'm sure if you are who I think you are.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I don't suppose anyone here has the patience to type those documents out into something legible? I don't have to patience to try and make out what those documents say.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
id love these to be real, but between the letters on the first page appearing to all have white outlines, and the fact that there is an order form for DVD's books and other various crap as the last page im gonna have to call it FAKE!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
well, not sure about the hackers intentions of making a buck - however, I dont agree and as you know - I cant tell you how I know - how convienant

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
No offense, but these papers are remarkably unimpressive.

What actual analyses have been made of the best copies of these documents, and who performed them?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Cusp
I don't suppose anyone here has the patience to type those documents out into something legible? I don't have to patience to try and make out what those documents say.

The last page (before the order forms) reads:

DRAFT Directive Regarding Project ENVIRONMENT When conditions become non-conducive for growth in our environment and Washington cannot be influenced any further, the weather is lacking any percipitation...it should be wet.

That is absolutley self-explanatory. Isn't it? I mean, if we can't grow and Washington won't let us, and there's no rain...there should be wetness. Unless the rain in Washington is not falling on the plane in Spain. Wet Jet, Pet-Set. There. can't say it any plainer.

ETA: Anti-evil - I would love to take your word for this as legit, in all seriousness this really sounds like some sort of code-speak for MIB types, but the seared edges of these pages and the burn marks conspicuously away from the text areas is really screaming fake to the everyday skeptic. The order form at the end just really drives the nail in the coffin, man. Thanks for sharing with us in all honesty. Maybe I'm wrong, but if it waddles and quacks....this is either fakery or intended cold war disinfo. I'm leaning toward the former...KGB really falling for this?

[edit on 20-5-2010 by Cole DeSteele]

new topics

top topics

join