It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

24 Experts Warn Of Meltdown 2010 : Martial Law : Economic Collapse

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

That system of everyone chipping in their skills to the pot with the whole community getting supported in the process is not a dream.

I would say that the lower down the totem pole of society you get, the more you see that kind of thing happening already -- its called the underground economy -- people working for cash only, or barter and side-stepping the economy run by TPTB.

When the main economy crashes I see this "underground" economy being the one that continues on and expands until it is the main way of doing things.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I have not read this entire thread but most of it. I seems that many seem to think gold is going to fall. IMO gold will not fall in price. Gold is not becoming more valuable it is simply that the currency is becoming more and more worthless. It takes an ever increasing amount of worthless dollars to purchase an ounce of gold. Gold is a storehouse of value. One ounce of gold has historically bought the same amount of goods no matter what the purchasing power level of the nations currency.

The fractional reserve system of banking must come to an end. It is a counterfeiting scheme that is raping the nation. End the FED.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix
reply to post by Kaytagg

Georgia Guidestones

Ultra Mini Primer :
The primary, and most alarming, inscription on the stones ...
"1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature."

There's a lot more to the stones.

I seriously despise the way that cruddy monument is misinterpreted. Here we have a decent thread on economics falling prey to the distraction of the misinterpretations of NWO paranoid conspiracy theorists. Now not only do we have the local christians who despise it but now all manner of conspiracy cuckoos denigrating it also.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
What about drummers... everyone knows drummers are flakes lol...CTs have a leg up on them any day (jokes)

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by swingarms
What about drummers... everyone knows drummers are flakes lol...CTs have a leg up on them any day (jokes)

I won't argue with you there. A lot of drummers are definitely flakes. I still have my backup career in science going for me though, should I get tired of all the free alcohol and admiration from groupies.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LieBuster

Originally posted by Kaytagg
Why?

Why would they collapse the system? What is the point?

Don't panick as riots break out because a lot of people have every right to feel angry but this will give way to people having a say in what happens where they live and is the firts step towards cutting the cancer out.

Only a fool woud trust those that created the problom to solve the probloms we all face in the western world and it's nothing more than
problom-reaction-solution

While I do not argue with you at all as I believe that there are a LOT of pissed off Americans (me being one of them...in case you have not read many of my posts recently lol), BUT one thing I do NOT advise is people breaking out in riots to show their discontent. Now I, nor my family will not panic should the riots break out and our once great nation descend into total anarchy...as that is what my AR-15, Springfield XD-9, Ruger P-94, MOSS 12 guage, etc...etc.. will be for...and I pity whoever tries to harm us in the event of total anarchy.

Again granted...we as a country and a nation is PISSED OFF to no end right now, as I believe that we currently have the most deceptive, incompetent, and corrupt government our nation has ever known! Although the reason that I DO NOT ADVISE rioting as a means to cut this "cancer" (a very good and fitting description indeed) out in order to hold those accountable is because...THAT IS WHAT THE ELITIST WANT US TO DO.

Why do you think all of those FEMA internment camps (over 400 now nationwide with barbed wire fences to keep people INSIDE and not out), but guess where those people that do engage the evil government head on will go? It won't be the "Tea Party" or some organized militia that will save this country. The only thing they are doing is advertising to the world what their stance is, how far they are willing to go in order to defend that stance, where they are located, yada yada. THEY WILL BE THE 1ST ONES TAKEN OUT should martial law go into effect.

AGAIN PEOPLE...DO NOT MAKE YOURSELVES A TARGET. Change will come from the quiet next door type that has an integral position on the inside of TPTB and one day wakes up and realizes the atrocities that are planned, and taking place. That person will then do more damage then 100 Tea Party groups...trust me. Besides it would be foolish at this point to do something stupid like that as we now know what their main threat is....OUR MINDS man. They have been at war with our minds for generations! They know damn well that we do not stand a chance on the field of battle (which with me just recently having completed 20 years military service...I again say TRUST ME you do not want to meet today's modern military on the field of battle as our command and control abilities are unmatched and we would be cut down with a quickness).

They are using the Chaos Theory model (and have been for hundreds of years...building up to this point), so again their goal is to create order out of chaos. So again...rioting is WHAT THEY WANT TO HAVE HAPPEN!! We MUST DO EVERYTHING IN OUR POWER TO RESIST THAT TEMPTATION. And instead continue to gain knowledge and insight as to what their next move will be so that we can throw a wrench into those plans as well. REMEMBER IT IS OUR MINDS THAT POSE THE BIGGEST THREAT! I recommend that everyone stock up on supplies, protect your families at all cost, continue to stay on top of things and educate yourselves, keep getting the word out as to TPTB every move, and put the pressure on our corrupt political representatives (trust me...we will dismantle their asses in time, the 1st step in choosing our battles is to foil TPTB world/global agenda).

Just remember man...we MUST NOT give in to what they have planned for and expected. If we refuse to give them that...we then become the Butterfly Effect in the Chaos Theory model (wikipedia it if you do not understand)

Thanks

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

That system of everyone chipping in their skills to the pot with the whole community getting supported in the process is not a dream.

I would say that the lower down the totem pole of society you get, the more you see that kind of thing happening already -- its called the underground economy -- people working for cash only, or barter and side-stepping the economy run by TPTB.

When the main economy crashes I see this "underground" economy being the one that continues on and expands until it is the main way of doing things.

Oh sweet someone else was able to relate to my confusing (at least I confused myself trying to put ideas into words), also glad to see that it makes total sense, and is in fact alive in well in various parts. Well then that will be my plan when/if the bottom should totally fall out (which it seems might be happening much sooner rather than later). I will be the first one on my block to pass out flyers to my fellow community neighbors that idea, and what skills I would be willing to do/help do on spare time.

People looking after people man...what a BEAUTIFUL concept :-) Star for you my friend, thanks!

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by skunknuts

Good point imo, and also a good note of caution.
However, I believe that preparedness is a great survival trait... If you are prepared for trouble and none comes.. no problem.

It doesn't take a doomsayer to see that the oceans are in trouble; catches are shrinking, and pollution is ruining what has been a large source of human nutrition. In lands where 'bush meat' is still routinely eaten... wildlife is disappearing... and so that source of food will be gone.

Disease in our domesticated stock has a large potential for reducing food supplies, and has caused shortage of supply , and thus increase in prices.

I believe that if we suffer three years of bad weather, years where harvests are extremely small, we will be in a world war over food supplies.
Presently food is not stockpiled, in case prices suffer due to surplus.
This is another point highlighting the insanity of the capitalist system.

As someone said; You can't eat money.

Or Gold.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Any pictures of these Guide Stones? I would like to see the inscription for myself.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
The fact is that to many people have their hands in the cookie jar and the fact is one day there will be no cookies in the jar. The day that happens will be the day the market totally collapses. It's comming and that is a fact. The greed of the day is take till there is nothing left and go somewhere else and do the same. These people are P.I.G.S (peoples in greed syndrome.)

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
i've just read deCarbonnels report. it adds to my belief that a huge war will break out in august probably the middle east. the diversion away from the food crisis will suit the PTB.
meanwhile, i'm increaseing my garden space. food, shelter and a compatible mate makes you rich beyond gold, which is difficult to digest.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
If we go to war that is it for U.S.A. what the f are they thinking. A total collapse on wallstreet. I'm getting my survival gear ready and stocking up on supplies. The system is going nuts and it is starting to make me ? my thoughts of reason. Look around you, all the BAD happening. All around the world. I'm preparing now. I'TS BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk
While I do not argue with you at all as I believe that there are a LOT of pissed off Americans (me being one of them...in case you have not read many of my posts recently lol), BUT one thing I do NOT advise is people breaking out in riots to show their discontent. Now I, nor my family will not panic should the riots break out and our once great nation descend into total anarchy...as that is what my AR-15, Springfield XD-9, Ruger P-94, MOSS 12 guage, etc...etc.. will be for...and I pity whoever tries to harm us in the event of total anarchy.

Yes i agree and we are both logical and can see whats coming but the masses don't and lets face it any peacefull protest will be met by attacks from the police that will charge the crowds if they don't go home when told and if everyone does as they are told then we may aswell give in.

i don't like it but those in power will not give in without a fight and history backs me up on this one.

Whats important is to get the army on our side and this alone will ensure the puppet masters go back to the gutter they came from.

Who said something like the tree of freedom needs servings of blood every now and then ?

lets face it if protestors don't go out setting fires then the state will do it if they need an excuse to do XYZ but the important thing is to not let them turn common people on common people with the propaganda machine and few people will know they are being given a pack of lies because the internet will be down.

People in the UK will be out of food in days because none have planned for this and the shops will be looted in no time if the ATMs are turned off so that in itself could be called a riot and is not something i would stop but i would stop someone that then tried to set fire to the shops.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

Thanks for posting this.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Concratulations to OP - this thread seems to be news in rense.com!

Predictions For The Rest Of 2010

www.rense.com...

( They should revealed ATS as source! )

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
To be honest I've heard about "MARTIAL LAW IS DEFINATELY COMING GUISE" for like, 3 years now. We need to give it a rest now.

To be honest noone will know about future meltdowns/catastrophes until it happens. You really think you're gonna figure it out on this internet forum, and then it will suddenly come true? I don't think so.

I say you put your efforts towards 9/11 truthing, because that is what the main focus by every NATO/Allied country's citizens should be - Stop siding with the US, and get the # out of the Middle East!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harrisboy42
I say you put your efforts towards 9/11 truthing, because that is what the main focus by every NATO/Allied country's citizens should be - Stop siding with the US, and get the # out of the Middle East!

Prior to 9/11 we were heading for a much needed recession like we get every 12 or so years but then interest rates hit zero, credit went stupid and i was predicting a depresson sine about 2006 but now i think we might get a full blown meltdown because it's all gone to far.

This has all been planned years in advance, it's no accident with the same people behind it but i still can not find a logical link between the two apart from oil running out and hence the excuse to attack iraq and fractunal reserve banking needs grouth to make the interest payments and grouth needs energy/oil.

Day before 9/11 congress is told $2.3tr is missing and thats the last you ever heard about it and then we get to swallow the one about the sec/fsa not knowing about all the fraud going on in the banking system untill it was too late
yeah right

i'm sure people will get to know the truth about 9/11 even if by that time they are all chained up by the neck (RRID's) and dare not utter a word.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
Why?

Why would they collapse the system? What is the point?

That question is very easy to answer. All the moves the Osama people have made since the inaguration, have been about control. problems are introduced by the ruling elites, and then policies are instituted to solve the problems that they created. it's a great racket, and done to perfection by our Congress, and the osama whitehouse. my hat is off to these a__h___s, and their ability to completely ruin our economy, and our children's future in a short time.

In an effort to rescue us from all problems, Americans have totally surrendered all sovereignty away to a bunch of globalists who have one main agenda. That's control, pure and simple. And they have pretty much succedded.

So, as more crisises are introduced, watch you freedom to decide anything on your own, fade away. Enjoy it while you can, as you won't have it much longer.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Politicians in every country have sold out to the U.N ,its Manifest Destiny occuring again .One World Government is the Future and inevitable ,which is what they believe, so the ''old system ''has to be destroyed .They are crashing the System on purpose, but trying to make out they are trying to save it, but at the same time screwing it even more !!!! Ultimately everything will collapse ,martial law initiated all your rights taken away .The U.N will step in an take over ,people will have to ultimately pledge their allegiance to the U.N as the only hope for the Earth ,non pledgers will be treated as traitors ,rebels ,a menace to the worlds common good, rounded up put in camps eliminated .After that they will probably turn on others they deem inferior ,useless old etc and eliminate them .The Bible states'' there will be a time of trouble such as the world has not seen nor will ever see again'' ,its just starting now .

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
Concratulations to OP - this thread seems to be news in rense.com!

Predictions For The Rest Of 2010

www.rense.com...

( They should revealed ATS as source! )

You know what is funny? I work for the state, and my computer has some serious privacy and firewall concerns. I can't access a lot of sites, but ATS works like a charm!
(except for embeds and videos)

Rense = blocked.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join