It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

24 Experts Warn Of Meltdown 2010 : Martial Law : Economic Collapse

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I'M just curious, but have you seen alot of rice come into the supermarket stores lately? Here they are selling 30-50 pound bags of rice on pallets. Now who buys 50 pound bags of rice? Do they really think this Economic crash will occurr and that is why they are selling 50 pound bags of rice? RICE, RICE everywhere in Minnesota. crazy.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
i don't think it was a mystery that a system of fiat based debt would collapse LOL

in fact we are entering the K winter as far as long wave cycle's of economics and DEBT go....

so as far off as 60-70 years the big wigs HAVE BEEN PLANNING to not let this crisis go to waste! it is really that basic

and by that it means they will use the natural crash of the system to their advantage.....as a opportunity to set up a global body of finance and FRAME the subsequent recession's and depression as "once in a life time" and "a need to bailout big finance" to get back to "normal"....where instead they are just giving out golden life jackets and kicking the can down the road another year or so.

They are not interested in letting some of the big players fall ......i.e chop em up....so they're are small enough to fail and not take down economy....i believe there is a plan at the HIGH LEVEL i.e ...guys like zgibinew bryzenski know what it is.....perhaps bilderberg members / tri lateralists as well.....and they need alot of economic pain to leverage the middle class into accepting global bodies that they otherwise wouldn't.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The so called "free market economies" of the western hemisphere has been anything but free over the past many decades. The whole game has been manipulated by a few banks and corporations. All the talk of "jobless recovery", "green shoots", "fat fingers" and so on are meant for the CNBC-CNN fed sheeple anyways. For those who are able to understand at least the basic idea of the shadow power and its functions, the original article would look more like inevitable consequences and less like predictions or forecasts.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

DrMattMaddix.....

I wonder how much money each one of those guys is making by selling books & getting on the lecture circuit about all this.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
A THIRD TERRIBLE POSSIBILITY

...Which I suspect is the case.

A group of banksters conclude that the system is going to fall apart and organise for it to crash at a given date. The indecisive UK election really was one big trigger that things are not going to hang together.

Unfortunately for them and us, it doesn't last until then. External factors overtake events and the market plunges with no-one in control.

Result? Absolute poverty and starvation... and not even the meagre benefits of organization of martial law aseven this falls apart very quickly into the raw chaos of civil war complete with nukes fired for the people on the people by the people.

My prediction? Within a month or two, Canada will be finally alone in the world with a functioning economy.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Now is the time that everyone just realised that the "green shoots of recovery" is actually GANGRENE.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
MASSIVE MISTAKE BY THE PREDICTION PEOPLE

Everyone is running around saying that this is uncharted territory, that things have never been this bad...UNTRUE.

These events HAVE happened before, and the world is following precisely the same curve so anyone with half a brain can see exactly what is going to happen.

These events happened in almost identical fashion, right down to the timing in 1345AD - 666 years ago.

A group of Italian banksters in Florence, Milan and Venice had the world by the throat
and effectively under their control, all the way from Ireland to China. TO cut a long story short, as they became richer, so the "real economy" collapsed and everything ended up being imported from slave labour camps in China which was under Mongol rule at the time. after an initial collapse of banks in 1342, and comprehensive bail-out, the final crash took place with the default of England on its debts on 17th January 1345AD and the instant collapse of the Bardi and Peruzzi banking houses, resulting in TOTAL economic collapse.

What happened next...

- All credit collapsed
- All trade stopped.
- Mass starvation
- Revolt and suppression
- The little education and health services that there were collapsed
- Plague and disease ran riot.
- After 60 years later, the population was about half of what it started out at.

- In all, it took the world about 150 years or so to recover from it.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
That sucks! Good thing i don't have any money left to lose!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix
reply to post by Kaytagg

Georgia Guidestones

Ultra Mini Primer :
The primary, and most alarming, inscription on the stones ...
"1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature."

There's a lot more to the stones.

Just to throw this out there...when I first learned of these so called Georgia Guidestones yes many many people were claiming that the message being depicted (I say many many as in it seemed that everywhere that I went to research about them, I was met with the same conspiracy theory message of "Yea...that is a message directly from the (insert favorite hidden elitist shadow government here) basically TELLING us what they intended on doing"

But then...and I am not sure which source I read it from, but supposedly someone had the 411 as to the meaning and purpose of these stones, as well as the artist who was commissioned to craft them stated the meaning prior to his death (which if I recall was sometime in the past decade he died)...but supposedly the MEANING OF THESE STONES were meant to serve as a reminder/guide IN THE EVENT A NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST OCCURRING WIPING OUT BILLIONS, AND HOW HUMANITY SHOULD THEN CONDUCT THEMSELVES TO ENSURE A PROPER REBUILDING OF SOCIETY.

Meaning that he believed that YES we have grown to be too large of a society that has had to endure war after war due to scarcity of natural resources, hunger and famine in many parts of the world, population expanse and the effect it has had on mother earth herself, yada yada.

So I was left with the impression that THEY ARE NOT some sort of "Illuminati Bible/Strategic Plans and Goals as to how they are to eliminate 6 billion of us off the face of the earth...no instead meaning that SHOULD an inevitable nuclear strike occur, they THEN should be used as a guide to produce a better society...because we are already WAY TOO FAR at this moment to be able to really do anything that could reverse the impacts that we have made on the world.

Just trying to offer a balance here...for if anything to give others some hope, or redirect their train of thought so that instead of believing what so many others have echoed that they being doom and gloom, they can possibly look into what I have heard about them and THEN make up their mind as to the possible real truth behind them...I dunno. Anyways that's my .02 ;-)

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntelRetard
I think all the predictions are correct if the system was not being manipulated on all levels. Many have come true but in pieces here and there. A global economy is a dynamic one. For any one person to have a real grasp on the situation is impossible.

If the US, China, and the IMF did not step in over the last several years all of it would have been true!

Piggybacking off of what you just said....if we were to ever have a glimpse/access to TPTB guide book for bringing the world to their knees in order to usher in the NWO, I am willing to bet that we wouldn't need to look any further than the Chaos Theory:

en.wikipedia.org...

For those of you that have never heard of this theory (which I doubt there are many on this site that DON'T know about it), then I urge you to research it. I think most of us can agree that TPTB seem to be following this particular tactic (of course I am sure that they have/are implemented MANY other psychological tactics throughout history)...but one of the main reasons I have tied Chaos Theory as most likely definitely being implemented is that it seems that we have chaos EVERYWHERE around us these days (which seems to have been accelerated dramatically in recent years), and what have many of us heard all too often when it comes to our top 3 shadow gov. elitists....OUT OF CHAOS COMES ORDER.

BUT!!!!

YES we no doubt face a very diabolical adversary that seems to be hellbent on wanting to eliminate damn near most of us so that they can keep the world and its resources for themselves, and seeing the immense amount of work and dedication spanning over the centuries (AND being passed down from generation to generation...people dedicating their entire lives to embracing evil, and doing anything to contribute to the bottom line KNOWING THAT IT WOULD NOT MATERIALIZE IN THEIR LIFETIME...now THAT is dedication!! And now being able to actually SEE what they had spent eons of time putting together...no doubt they are geniuses, I doubt many could argue that as they have done a pretty damn good job at making the world distracted and straight up dumber then a box of rocks!

HOWEVER, there has been ONE THING in which they had absolutely NO CONTROL over (and I cannot say for sure, but if I could prove it I be willing to bet a years pay that this little one thing was a gift to mankind from none other than God Himself)....that thing being called the Butterfly Effect! See TPTB ARE geniuses without a doubt, and having infiltrated pretty much EVERY aspect of our society to both wage war on our minds by distracting, programming, brainwashing, pharmacopoeia in order to limit our full potential, etc...

I had asked myself one day...."Why in the hell..out of all things, why is it that everything we see TPTB doing centers around our MINDS. What is it that makes such a huge threat that you have evil elitists dedicated themselves to the evil forces in such a way that they KNOW that they will never see the end materialize?!? So why is that?" And then it dawned on me...Butterfly Effect. THEY can initiate and drive their propaganda, thus driving global societies (herded JUST LIKE SHEEP) towards their ultimate goal of world domination, HOWEVER THE ONE THING THAT THEY CANNOT CONTROL/CALCULATE (HENCE WHY THE MORE AREAS THAT THEY CAN AFFECT ON US) and why they have to have a continuous bombardment on our senses is because of VARIABLES!! At ANY PATH ALONG THE WAY WE THE PEOPLE CAN THROW A WRENCH INTO THEIR PLANS!! OUR MINDS AND US BEING AWAKE AND AWARE IS THEIR BIGGEST THREAT!!

A quote from the Butterfly Effect:

"Small differences in initial conditions (such as those due to rounding errors in numerical computation) yield widely diverging outcomes for chaotic systems, rendering long-term prediction impossible in general"

SPREAD THE WORD!! Thanks ;-)

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Good OP, but I did feel the need to make a couple of points...

Haven't we all heard this 50 million times before? I remember having a conversation with my dad when I was at uni where I was arguing that the dollar was going to collapse and that the pound was ultimately f*!ked, all within about 6 months... that was 7 years ago, and my reasoning was based on a series of articles from various 'conspiracy' sources, as well as articles in the likes of the FT.

ANYONE that claims specific dates for these things happening either really misunderstands the markets (I ended up studying economics for a year in order to understand how the financial system actually works), or is just plain making it up. I saw me 7 years ago in the OP.

Yes, with massive amounts of cash it would be possible to manipulate the markets, and of course that goes on. But... it's such a massively interconnected worldwide system with so many uncontrollable variables, predicting what's going to happen is a like predicting the weather.

On Monday the weather forecast said it was going to pore of rain here today, yet here I am with sweat running down my back like a river basking in the sun under clear skies.

I look forward to us discussing all this again in 6 months, then in another 6 months. There was a thread here around January that predicted financial doom on the 24th March, but nothing much has changed since then. The system's clearly knackered, but it's not broken, and I'm increasingly unconvinced it'll ever be allowed to completely break. TPTB prefer A to B to C to D, not a giant leap from A to Z.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
Why?

Why would they collapse the system? What is the point?

1) With a collapse wealth is not destroyed, it is consolidated....

exchanging fiat currency for tangible assets...

2) also, the Amero comes to mind...

3) or a straight Digital Amero Dollar...

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Why?

Erm......it may have something to do with the rumours to bring in the new WORLD currency planned for 2012, and also to implement martial laws, strip away all freedoms and turn us in to a one world government serving planet. Have I missed anything.

Great thread thank you OP

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

24 so called "EXPERTS" are making the same prediction or else they're all drinking the same Kool-Aide.

You've made some very interesting points and some very snide remarks about those making predictions. Either you believe in what you presented as an actual case of "going to happen" or you're posting it to ridicule them.

Frankly, I give them more credibility than you !

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by airvicemarshal

www.bondvigilantes.co.uk...

according to that england has never formally defaulted.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Why are people waiting to see what "they" will do, what markets "they" in their monopolized word economy will crash, and if "they" will declare martial law?

Meet with others in your town. Determine THEY are your problem. And make a list of all the essential and otherwise enjoyed goods and services THEY monopolize. Then pass the hat and start those small businesses and only buy/trade from each other. THEY will crash all right, BUT YOU WON'T.

There is still time to get it. In a bad system, we pool up cooperatively and form our own system within it, until our empowerment makes their system vanish.

Oh Gee, I forgot why. It takes cooperation and meeting up with others and sharing and getting things going as a family. Hmmm......Guess everyone would rather the whole world goes to hell and back again and billions perish as lone wolves before they ever really get a thing!

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Oh Gee, I forgot why. It takes cooperation and meeting up with others and sharing and getting things going as a family. Hmmm......Guess everyone would rather the whole world goes to hell and back again and billions perish as lone wolves before they ever really get a thing!
[edit on 21-5-2010 by Unity_99]

Truth is all these people talking about bug-out bags and survivalism are wasting their time at the end of the day. Humans are social animals. Those who survive these kind of events unscathed are those with strong "tribes". Moral of the story: You want to live, get a good family.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Had to star you for this post brother.

Make sure you don't skim this Newbomb Turk's post. It's a good one.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
There is so much fearmongering going around, that you must take anything with a grain of salt, both mainstream news, and conspiracy posts.

However, i can see the instability and potential for "collapse", and this is why i took all my savings and invested in an apartment. If the money devalues, at least realestate holds value, if not skyrocket in value when there is no money to build new.

This is the situation here, in the USA or anywhere else, things could be totally different and realestate being the worst investment.

[edit on 5/21/2010 by above]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix

Why?

Georgia Guide Stones immediately come to mind.

I think the one world currency, bank of the world, and global
government may come first.

They have been working the guidestones angle thru soft kill
methods for some time.

GMO foods killing rats in news recently.

Mercury in corn syrup, and rBGH forced to be in all milk.

Watch => Food Inc, The Corporation, Invisible Empire

There are several vectors and I highly recommend being careful
what you stick in your mouth these days.

Good Luck to you all !

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join