It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

24 Experts Warn Of Meltdown 2010 : Martial Law : Economic Collapse

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snarf
this reminds me of the time all the doom sayers would come out and say America was going to fall when The British invaded

Or when The Nazis rose to power
Or when the Japanese attacked
Or during the Cold War
Or duing the Great Depression
Or....

Do i really need to keep going?

"when The Nazis rose to power" yeah an they were the same doom sayers that told the jews not to board the trains.

"when the Japanese attacked" and these must had been the same people that kept telling the US goverment that the japs were on the way to pearl harbour.

"during the Cold War" we got very close to nukes flying as we now know so are you saying they were doom sayers were wrong.

did the 'duing the Great Depression' never happen.

During 2008 we were within hours of a total financial meltdown and apart from more debt nothing has changed any yet a sevn year old child is able to understand where thats heading.

Do i really need to keep going or can you except not everything is as reported by CNN/Fox/BBC

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Okay, the rich have all the money, what are they going to spend it on? farmers quit farming, no food, fishermen quit fishing, no food, truck drivers not driving trucks, no deliveries, no imports, as there are no sailors to sail the ships with the imports in their holds, no airline pilots, no fresh exotic vegetables and fruits being delivered by air, no doctors, no health workers, the list goes on, so what are the rich going to spend all that money on?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
unFORTUNitly we are paying the fiddler for making the almighty dollar the alpha and the omega...come on guys its only money...lets break the cycle...our human race is very capabke of surviving without that manufactured piece of paper that also could be used to wipe you butt...it all comes from the same source...lets do kundalini/whoudini...get off this merry go up and down round...we can and we will do it...DONT LET THEM WIN...take my money you piggos...and get off my coattails while you are at it!!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
This might make for some interesting current reading, and it might add some credence to the sources listed. I recall giving this thread a lot of thought last summer.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
While things haven't fallen apart as fast as most of those predictions said, I can't say I see much improvement since then... The US and world economies are still in a world of hurt.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join