It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama advisor: UFO landings at Capitol could destablize society if made public knowledge

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePatientMental

I was thinking the same thing, but truthfully you can leave the shutter open as long as you want and get the same effect depending on the fireworks. Most fireworks burn out after a second, only some would leave a large trailing effect.

Also, you can clearly see car headlights/taillights in the images, showing a multiple second exposure.

Case and point:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/01a9770feb08.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 20-5-2010 by samureyed]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by samureyed

Ah good point, I didn't notice the car lights

After looking again, I failed to notice the faint red trails from the fireworks when I first looked as well. Probably should have spent a bit more time examining the photo but I guess I got a bit too excited

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

If THATS his photos then I too I'm disappointed I mean, I could do that with my cameras and not even mean too

I'm still looking though....

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

True...well, at least until the Aliens are set up as attacking us

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
examiner.com = rubbish. It are fact, I know it because of my learnings.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Instead of keeping the pictures from us because it might destabilize society they should just show them to us because we've seen enough evidence that the truth will not be that surprising to those that care about it. If they continue to refuse to admit what is already accepted by most then it will just continue to slowly destabilize society instead of possibly changing society in a crucial way.

By saying that he has pictures of UFO's over the white house he is admitting to there existence so what he is saying is that the pictures he has are more dangerous to society then the acknowledgement of what they are is.

Fine. They can have every piece of evidence they want as long as they just disclose their presence.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
examiner.com = rubbish. It are fact, I know it because of my learnings.

lolfrog!

If these were really hyper-dimensional-whatever craft, then many others would have seen them too, due to the fact that there are fireworks in the sky, many an eye and camera would be pointing to the sky that night.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
People can't even accept or tolerate Muslims in their country, there is absolutely no way that they could accept beings from another planet, IMO. From many posts on the threads here, if the ET is not a western dressed Christian, it should either become one, or not step foot in the country at all, according to their logic.

--airspoon

Muslims have earnt disrespect, aliens would be totally different i hate muslims but would love to welcome aliens to earth

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I hope youi mean : 'I hate fundamentalist Islam.'

For me, I hate any religious believe, but that's not to hate followers, as per se.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join