It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy read wrong?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
What if we read it wrong? The second in the "Second Coming of Christ"

First off we have to know who Jesus Christ really was.

Second we have to define second:

n.

1. (Abbr. sec.)
1. A unit of time equal to one sixtieth of a minute.
2. The time needed for a cesium-133 atom to perform 9,192,631,770 complete oscillations.
2. A brief interval of time; a moment. See synonyms at moment.
3. (Abbr. s) Mathematics. A unit of angular measure equal to one sixtieth of a minute.
Note: The meaning of the number 16:

Indicate the achievement of the material power.

Being considered as the "final" number of the emanation, it represents the Incarnation completed, according to Abellio.

According to R. Allendy, it represents "the role of the Karma 6 in the cosmic unit 10. This role consists in creating a current of evolution (1 + 6 = 7) but towards two opposite directions, so that, by itself, 16 even number, is unable to choose." As a product of 2 x 8, it is the positive evolution leading to the karmic liberation, or the negative evolution leading to an increasingly tight sequence in the cycles of nature.

For J. Boehme, this number represents "the Abyss", or the hell, opposed to the nirvana.

According to Creusot, it symbolizes the construction and the destruction.

According to Guy Tarade, it is the number of Lucifer.

The Old Testament counts 16 prophets and the New Testament counts 16 apostles and evangelists.

adj.

1. Coming next after the first in order, place, rank, time, or quality.
1. Repeating an initial instance: a second chance.
2. Reminiscent of one that is well known: a second George Washington; a second Waterloo.
3. Alternate; other: every second year.
3. Inferior to another; subordinate: second vice president at the bank; a leader second to none.
4. Music.
1. Having a lower pitch.
2. Singing or playing a part having a lower range.
5. Having the second-highest ratio. Used of gears in a sequence.

n.

1. The ordinal number matching the number 2 in a series.
2. One of two equal parts.
2. One that is next in order, place, time, or quality after the first.
3. An article of merchandise of inferior quality. Often used in the plural.
4. The official attendant of a contestant in a duel or boxing match. See synonyms at assistant.
5. Music.
1. The interval between consecutive tones on the diatonic scale.
2. A tone separated by this interval from another tone.
3. A combination of two such tones in notation or in harmony.
4. The second part, instrument, or voice in a harmonized composition.
6. An utterance of endorsement, as to a parliamentary motion.
7. The transmission gear or gear ratio used to produce forward speeds higher than those of first and lower than those of third in a motor vehicle.
8. or seconds Informal. A second serving of food.
9. Baseball. Second base.

tr.v., -ond·ed, -ond·ing, -onds.

1. To attend (a duelist or a boxer) as an aide or assistant.
2. To promote or encourage; reinforce.
3. To endorse (a motion or nomination) as a required preliminary to discussion or vote.
4. (sĭ-kŏnd') Chiefly British. To transfer (a military officer, for example) temporarily.

adv.

1. In the second order, place, or rank: finished second.
2. But for one other; save one: the second highest peak.

Now the question is: which one is it if not "The reminiscent of one that is well known coming"? Are we pertained in this prophecy? Or is there something else "the moment coming"? Or perhaps " One of two equal parts coming"? Or maybe " A unit of time equal to one sixtieth of a minute coming"? Or this is it: "The repeating an initial instance coming"?

Judges?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
One over sixteen (if sixteen meant lucifer aka satan and one meant Jesus Christ or Us)....hmmmmmmmm interesting no?

We live in seconds? We are tied in the second (if 16 meant hell/abyss) of time... again one over sixteen.

Or One over the construction and the destruction?

Or One over the achievement of the material power?

Now let's define Minute:

n. (Abbr. min.)

1. A unit of time equal to one sixtieth of an hour, or 60 seconds.
2. A unit of angular measurement equal to one sixtieth of a degree, or 60 seconds. Also called minute of arc.
3. A measure of the distance one can cover in a minute: lives ten minutes from school.
4. A short interval of time; moment. See synonyms at moment.
5. A specific point in time: Stop that this minute!
6. A note or summary covering points to be remembered; a memorandum.
7. minutes An official record of the proceedings of a meeting.

adj.

1. Exceptionally small; tiny. See synonyms at small.
2. Beneath notice; insignificant.
3. Characterized by careful scrutiny and close examination: held a minute inspection of the grounds.

So one sixteenth of a minute....

So minute may pertain to earth (small) compared to the rest of the universe...

Or Minute may mean insignificant? one over sixteen of a insignificant (one/time)

Or: one over sixteen of a close examination? May mean the science or the spirtual findings of Christ.

[edit on 20-5-2010 by adkchamp]

[edit on 20-5-2010 by adkchamp]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Now the definition of Hour:

n. (Abbr. hr.)

1. One of the 24 equal parts of a day.
1. One of the points on a timepiece marking off 12 or 24 successive intervals of 60 minutes, from midnight to noon and noon to midnight or from midnight to midnight.
2. The time of day indicated by a 12-hour clock.
3. hours The time of day determined on a 24-hour basis: 1730 hours is 5:30 P.M.
3. A unit of measure of longitude or right ascension, equal to 15° or 1/24 of a great circle.
1. A customary or fixed time: the dinner hour.
2. hours A set period of time for a specified activity: banking hours.
1. A particular time: their hour of need.
2. A significant time: Her hour had come.
3. The present time: the man of the hour.
1. The work that can be accomplished in an hour.
2. The distance that can be traveled in an hour.
1. A single session of a school day or class.
2. A credit hour.
8. hours Ecclesiastical. The canonical hours.

Acension???? A particular time? A significant time?? The present time??

SO: One over sixteen (Second) of a minute in a hour.
INTO: Moment/one of two equal parts/repeating an initial instance of a(n) insignificant/close examination/small in a sgnificant time/present time/particular time.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Thats really confusing.

But I made sense of it.

Pitch.

All of sacred geomtery is based on 8 which is half of sixteen.

A= 432 HZ which is divisible by 8 and geometrically sound.

But A= 440 hz is a higher pitch.

And after WWII A=440 hz was established.

But.

There is a pitch that can lift heavy objects and that would have to be geometrically sound right?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by adkchamp

Acension???? A particular time? A significant time?? The present time??

No not now, soon though.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Thats really confusing.

But I made sense of it.

"Out of chaos comes order"----->your thoughts through the second

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Ya know, the Jedi thought that the prophecy of the One bringing balance to the force was a good one too...until Vader killed them all

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by midnightbrigade
Ya know, the Jedi thought that the prophecy of the One bringing balance to the force was a good one too...until Vader killed them all

that's another reason why i brought this up...everything these days are read wrong, it takes trial and error to find out what's true or not, right?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
No, the second coming is really just that, the second coming. Nothing particularly special about the phrase. The phrase comes from Hebrews 9:28:

...so Christ, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time, not to deal with sin but to save those who are eagerly waiting for him.

The word for second in Greek is δεύτερο and it is an ordinal number indicating second in time, place, or rank.

The word for appear is ὁράω and it means to discern clearly, either mentally or physcially, or behold, see, appear.

The Greek in this verse really is telling us that Christ is going to appear a second time. In reality, our modern English definitions for English words have no bearing on what ancient Greek means.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by adkchamp

There is a war going on. In America.

It is the height of the war.

Prison camps have already been established.

I escaped from some military facility, not sure why I was there exactly but as I was escaping from the MP's I made it outside into a small pen dug away and srrounded by barbed wire. My partner in crime ran up this dirt ramp and he got away but when I went up the ramp the mps were behind me and close and it gave way but then I found myself on this wooden raft about 150 or about in the sky. The war stopped. I looked down at the raft and saw the soldiers stare back at me in amazement.

Next to me, were some of my closer friends in life. Surrounding us were billions of hummingbirds aligned perfectly in rows and columns. These hummingbirds were not of normal size though, they were 1, 1/2 ft to 2 ft tall and looked sort of like seahorses. Their flesh was transperant but there hearts radiates an orangish/pinkish light. It lit up the entire sky. To my west was Pikes Peak and Cheyenne Mountain but we were headed east between this grid of hummingbirds.

The most remarkable thing besides them lighting up the entire planet and they were aligned around the entire earth, billions of them and they were flapping their wings and purring like cats or humming and it had a pitch, a vibration that made this all possible.

But they were destroying the world. Making it new. The sound was beautiful. the most beautiful sound I have ever heard but the effect was like Teslas earthquake machine, it just got stronger and I am pretty sure it destroyed everything.

[edit on 20-5-2010 by 12.21.12]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by octotom

Yes i agree...but what about the sequence of a second, the moment we live in and the moment that second coming of Christ arrives? ONE OVER SIXTEEN

Let us use the element table: 16 Sulfur

Sulfur: It is an abundant, tasteless, odorless, multivalent non-metal. Sulfur, in its native form, is a yellow crystaline solid. In nature, it can be found as the pure element or as sulfide and sulfate minerals. It is an essential element for life and is found in several amino acids. Also considered a transcendent elemental alchemy symbol – sulfer represents the multiplicity of human nature and the eternal aspiration to reach enlightenment. As indicated by the symbol, sulfur represents the triad of ascention – which can be viewed as a holy trinity. Sulfur is also one of the three heaveny substances in alchemical science (the other two being salt, and mercury.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by midnightbrigade

Vader was framed!

----------------------------------OP---------------------------------------

one quarter of 64 is 16

64 in the tetrahedral configuration is the cellular division prior to assigning which cell it creates, and is thought to be a fundamental number in regards to the structure of creation

64 tetrahedron in a sphere...flower of creation

or the e-ching... a series of 64 solid, and broken lines in a circle

put together they form the 64 tetrahedron with just the correct amount of solid, and broken lines...being displayed in a circle, and being a 3D geometric shape, you would infer them to be in a sphere

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
www.goodcatholicbooks.org...

~A Short Story of the Anti-Christ~ ...by Vladimir Soloviev, 1853-1900

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...
Three World Wars ....Albert Pike, letter dated 1871

As do most occultists, Albert Pike had a "spirit guide," who dispensed
"Divine Wisdom" and enlightened him regarding how to achieve the New World Order.

One message that Albert Pike received from his "spirit guide,"
and which in reality we know to be a demonic vision, he described in a letter that he wrote to Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871. This letter graphically outlined plans for three world wars that were seen as necessary to bring about the One World Order, and we can marvel at how accurately it has predicted events that have already taken place.

Both Pike and Solovyov published prophetic works before the turn
of the 20th century in 1901... both prophecy works are better detailed
than the fuzzy meanings of biblical books like Revelation or Daniel.

prophecy or predictions or forecastsmade in the bible are clearly tainted
with Jewish mystical kabbal-ism, with heavy doses of layers of meanings,
the more intricate & far removed from mundane reality the 'closer to god'
it-(the words of god & prophecy) is thought to be.

Its all a Sophistry trap.

~on the other hand, read the two linked documents presented
Pike- 'The 3 WW's',
'A Short Story of the Anti Christ' by Solovyov

and analyse how these two items stack up against the present thinking and
geo-political conditions of human activity...

Prophecy isn't being read or interpreted ~wrong~
its more accurately that Torah, Talmud, Biblical verse is being mistakingly attributed the station of prophecy

instead of its true nature; a mystical, metaphysical, sacred numberology & symbolic geometry & system of cantations
into which a mind can deeply immerse itself, distinct from the mundane reality of the natural & civilized world of natural reality.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by St Udio]

new topics

top topics

join