posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:16 AM
What if we read it wrong? The second in the "Second Coming of Christ"
First off we have to know who Jesus Christ really was.
Second we have to define second:
1. (Abbr. sec.)
1. A unit of time equal to one sixtieth of a minute.
2. The time needed for a cesium-133 atom to perform 9,192,631,770 complete oscillations.
2. A brief interval of time; a moment. See synonyms at moment.
3. (Abbr. s) Mathematics. A unit of angular measure equal to one sixtieth of a minute.
Note: The meaning of the number 16:
Indicate the achievement of the material power.
Being considered as the "final" number of the emanation, it represents the Incarnation completed, according to Abellio.
According to R. Allendy, it represents "the role of the Karma 6 in the cosmic unit 10. This role consists in creating a current of evolution (1
+ 6 = 7) but towards two opposite directions, so that, by itself, 16 even number, is unable to choose." As a product of 2 x 8, it is the positive
evolution leading to the karmic liberation, or the negative evolution leading to an increasingly tight sequence in the cycles of nature.
For J. Boehme, this number represents "the Abyss", or the hell, opposed to the nirvana.
According to Creusot, it symbolizes the construction and the destruction.
According to Guy Tarade, it is the number of Lucifer.
The Old Testament counts 16 prophets and the New Testament counts 16 apostles and evangelists.
1. Coming next after the first in order, place, rank, time, or quality.
1. Repeating an initial instance: a second chance.
2. Reminiscent of one that is well known: a second George Washington; a second Waterloo.
3. Alternate; other: every second year.
3. Inferior to another; subordinate: second vice president at the bank; a leader second to none.
1. Having a lower pitch.
2. Singing or playing a part having a lower range.
5. Having the second-highest ratio. Used of gears in a sequence.
1. The ordinal number matching the number 2 in a series.
2. One of two equal parts.
2. One that is next in order, place, time, or quality after the first.
3. An article of merchandise of inferior quality. Often used in the plural.
4. The official attendant of a contestant in a duel or boxing match. See synonyms at assistant.
1. The interval between consecutive tones on the diatonic scale.
2. A tone separated by this interval from another tone.
3. A combination of two such tones in notation or in harmony.
4. The second part, instrument, or voice in a harmonized composition.
6. An utterance of endorsement, as to a parliamentary motion.
7. The transmission gear or gear ratio used to produce forward speeds higher than those of first and lower than those of third in a motor
8. or seconds Informal. A second serving of food.
9. Baseball. Second base.
tr.v., -ond·ed, -ond·ing, -onds.
1. To attend (a duelist or a boxer) as an aide or assistant.
2. To promote or encourage; reinforce.
3. To endorse (a motion or nomination) as a required preliminary to discussion or vote.
4. (sĭ-kŏnd') Chiefly British. To transfer (a military officer, for example) temporarily.
1. In the second order, place, or rank: finished second.
2. But for one other; save one: the second highest peak.
Now the question is: which one is it if not "The reminiscent of one that is well known coming"? Are we pertained in this prophecy? Or is there
something else "the moment coming"? Or perhaps " One of two equal parts coming"? Or maybe " A unit of time equal to one sixtieth of a minute
coming"? Or this is it: "The repeating an initial instance coming"?