It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12.21.12's layer (lair)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

Hello liveandlearn!

Sometimes we need to step away and have time of serive to self.

Service to self is a must...before we can serve our other selves. It is just as valid.

I see myself as so 'service to self' but also think this is where I am suppose to be at this moment in time. I want to move forward but don't seem to be able to discipline myself. Your service to self vs service to others reminds me of the Cassiopeians ... Are you familiar with them and is this where your understanding comes from?

I have never heard of the Cassiopeians. There are several paths offered here on Earth that showed me the worth of all...in service to others.

The path of Jesus, was a offering, to all the other selves...as well as, offering back to Earth what is of earth. He chose to live for the life of Spirit and not fight for this life here.

The law of one material teaches about the path of service to others, but then talks about ascension, which I find to be a path of 'self'. Its not so much we should live perfectly day by day always placing others before ourselves...but it is a choice...what is of our most inner nature. I still have to live to serve myself, taking time to meditate and I do satisfy desires of my 'self' as well.

When I say making a choice to live for others, Im talking more about the choice being in this lifetime...of what you understand is a more prime vision to be for future incarnations.

We must first learn about our own needs and inner being...before we can understand a more Universal need and being.

Much love
LV

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
So what do you want to talk about next?

I have a few things but I will save them for later this is my own personal thread.

You can post your thoughts, of any subject.

Thanks all for posting!!!

I make absolutely no profit from this, other than knowledge. Let it spew!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

The law of one material teaches about the path of service to others, but then talks about ascension, which I find to be a path of 'self'. Its not so much we should live perfectly day by day always placing others before ourselves...but it is a choice...what is of our most inner nature. I still have to live to serve myself, taking time to meditate and I do satisfy desires of my 'self' as well.

Yes, I have read the law of one...at least the first book. My understanding from the Cassiopian material (whether true or not) is that no one on this earth can be service to others. In some way everything we do serves our self even when others see us as being service to others. That may be a Mother Teresa devoting her life to others but in the end it make her feel good for the material sacrifice.

Back to me. I have lost myself and my path. I had dreams this would happen and I did regardless of my efforts and determination to avoid it. I do not want to live this life again and ancient teachings tell us we live the same life over and over till we get it (my words).

Okay, if I live this life over, so be it. But ascension or not. I want out of here.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn

Back to me. I have lost myself and my path. I had dreams this would happen and I did regardless of my efforts and determination to avoid it. I do not want to live this life again and ancient teachings tell us we live the same life over and over till we get it (my words).

Okay, if I live this life over, so be it. But ascension or not. I want out of here.

Maybe you need to back off it all and relax while the world and life rotates around you.

Tonight I sat out front as my kids played and smoked a nice cigar with some old scotch and I watched them and watched Saturn slowing come into view..it was a great moment for me.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Yes, Xtrozero you do make a good point but I am nearing the end of my life and as I said I don't want to do this over again. I want outa here. enough pain, enough heartbreak. Just need to get it together and move on.

I think this needs to be a priority in life...not just allowing life to happen. You have children. I can understand. I have grown grandchildren. Live with no one by choice. I have taken my sabbatical. Time to move on.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn

Yes, Xtrozero you do make a good point but I am nearing the end of my life and as I said I don't want to do this over again. I want outa here. enough pain, enough heartbreak. Just need to get it together and move on.

I think this needs to be a priority in life...not just allowing life to happen. You have children. I can understand. I have grown grandchildren. Live with no one by choice. I have taken my sabbatical. Time to move on.

I'm in my 50s...started a family late in life...hehe

But still, I have much planned through all stages of my life if I can physically do it. The only priority in life is to find peace with oneself and that starts by forgiving oneself. All I know is as I approach the end of this life I grow in levels of anticipation of what might be next and have no fear for it.

I just find the most simple of things now the most amazing and I’m more relax and happier than ever before. I think something(s) are keeping you from this and filling most of your thoughts, but I need to ask why does one need to have any priorities late in life?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

You will get what you are in need of liveandlearn. If it is rest and love, you will receive that. If it is a need to experience another life....you will receive understanding in 'why' this is so. Dont worry about any of that now though...focus on the things that bring you joy now, in the moments. Like the precious poster talked about relaxing and watching Saturn...how that brings him joy. Surly there are things that lift your spirit. Music, types of flavors, children s laughter, observing nature....this things that bring you joy are a part of the deepest being of you...touch back into that that being. Not for spiritual works anymore....but because that is what makes YOU YOU and you have every right to enjoy those things that help you not worry about the world around you or the after world that is to come.

We all will find our way...and sometimes its best to place that fate in the hands of the Universe and not worry of it.

Best intentions
LV

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join