It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12.21.12's layer (lair)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I have just one question: We have a chance to see a very big date come that many feel will be the start of great changes. Some feel these changes will be good and some feel they will be bad, but my question is if 2012 comes and goes like any other year how will this play into your beliefs and the understanding of your reality?

I find this date to be extremely interesting in it will be a date that people with total convictions will actually see it come and go in their life time.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Xtrozero]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Well I for one do not believe that the world will end in 2012. It is merely a transformation. Most life will go extinct until 2033.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

It's a very important date though and with it will come a new government, but with the dramatic loss of life there will be less need for government and more liberty for free people to assemble.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

It's a very important date though and with it will come a new government, but with the dramatic loss of life there will be less need for government and more liberty for free people to assemble.

I know very well of most popular beliefs, but you didn't answer my question of if it comes and goes like any other year what then?

And we can add 2033 that we continue to have the normal ups and downs with nothing really exceptional as many think.

BTW Presidents come and go...even Bush that many saw as a person, who would change the face of the earth, but he has come and gone and so will Obama as he is replaced.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Xtrozero]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior
Here my take on the harvest, its a term used to describe what happens to entities after the cessation of the incarnation at the end of a cycle of time, so about every 26,000 years on earth. The normal life review occus when the intity has flipped over from space-time to time-space or to the "other side" and normally they would just flip back again for the next incarantion except at the end of each cycle of time or "game", they have a chance to go up a density or level of existence, it is completely their choice guides only aid the process. It occurs in time-space and involves walking the steps (metaphorically) along a line of light untill the energy is too overwhelming and the step the entity stops on will be the appropriate density, so basically an unfathomably complex descision is made in the most simple manner. The densities occur in octaves we're on the third and an entity on the fourth would appear like an angel or light being if they chose to be seen. The earth itself is going up a density to fourth and will not be habbitable for thirds so for those who decide they need more time (which will give them more experience to draw upon when they do make the jump) will go to a 3den planet for at least another 26,000 years, third has the harshest catalyst so learning is tenfold (or 100 fold in the case of earth) but so too is suffering, the suffering however is only temporary so the benefits of third will mean many wil choose to stay. The temptation of fourth is its 100 times more harmonious, positives and negatives dont share the same planet, telepathy is default as is flying by thought like in a dream and manifesting material objects with thought... it is truely heavenly and the salvation from horrors of third.

The law of on Ra material gives the most accurate and detalied description and was where most usage of the term "harvest" originated back when it was channeled in the early 80's, it is a true stand out compared to 99% of channeling and well worth a look.

Hey all!

If you dont mind, and please take no offense...Im going to add my thoughts to things you said. I have the vibe that the ones already discussing here are open to sharing and accepting the idea that we all dont see things the same way...so if I may...

I studied the Loo for a couple years...very deeply. I liked alot of what it said. I talked with Wilcock about it and even was able to talk with Carla (the channeler) a couple of times. It was a large part of my path of growth.

But I must say, I feel that the idea of harvest and ascension...is not far different then the religions path of 'salvation'. I see it now, as a path of self. But...just as valid, as a path of serving others.

I feel there is more beyond seeking your higher self. I call this beyond the Holy SPirit. The higher self still involves some seperation of us all...and the Holy Spirit is what connects us all. The connection, is the higher vision, from what I have learned through my experiences. Some of this was not easy for me to see...but when there is understanding of something, then its not about being easy...for you see what is 'needed'.

I dont think the many beings that are here now, seeking ascension, are finding what they actually came here to do. Ascension to a higher vibration occurs in the 'inbetween' carnations and exsistences. There is no reason for a many to incarnate here, just to ascend. I think they have followed the others that say this is the way home, to find rest, to find what you desire. I see it now, as a path of self. To make a choice to leave, to seek a way out...over staying and helping the ones that are still learning...seems to be on many minds lately and was once of my mind as well. It was not easy stepping away from this path, just as though it was not easy stepping away from the rleigious path years ago.

Many things are here, as markers for us. Our belief, is a mirror, of our inner being. It shows what we are ready for, and what we are not. The belief of harvest, ascension, and salvation...shows the ones that are concerned about the 'self'....

The higher purpose, from what I have come to understand, is to offer yourself back to the will of the spirit that is within us all, that is the very vibration of life within. The Holy Spirit is the common thread within all beings of the Universe. Just as the Spirit offered itself, for life to be....so must we too...offer our existence, back to the will of the Spirit, which is the will for the all. Being of service to others...or service to self...is the choice that many have come here to make right now. Just as religion blinds many, the idea of harvest and ascension are also. They are just markers, for what your soul complex is still in need of. After death, there is understanding of what ever the soul complex is needing. After death, in between incarnations, we see through the Divine Eye of the Holy Spirit....and we see...that living for others, always, is the highest vision we can become. Its not right or wrong...but a marker for the soul complex, to see what is needed for that being, to see what they are ready for and what they are not.

You brought up the cycle of 26,000 years. I think we are at the half way point, with another 13,000 to go. I relate this marker to the Egypt and the Sphinx lining up with Leo, during the age of Leo. I think the Sphinx was build, to show us when the cycle began again...in the age of Leo. We are only half way around the clock....but this is not meaningless...for half way points are the most valid in between time there is, in a cycle.

I do think Earth is going through the changes with us...and provides to us exactly what we are in need of, as does the Universe. I think there is much work to do here...and there are soul complexes that are offering themsevles back to Earth, an their other selves, after they die, to return and continue to be a part in bringing the higher vibration of soul complexes to Earth. If the being in this life time, makes such a offering....their next incarnation here will be of a higher vibration. The more souls that incarnet with this higher vibartion...the more on path Earth will be to have humbled souls incarnating here. More then ever before.

I think the many that are coming here did not come to originally seek ascension...but they came to make a choice. Im not sure they are not being blinded by the one of the many markers of making the choice they intended to make. I think many of these beings...have been on a path of self for a long time...and had reached the 6d to find out...they could not continue in growth....without abandoning the path of self. To abandoned this path, it must be done through the deepest resonating nature of that soul complex, so they come to a 3d existence, hoping that their inner being has leaned enough to make the choice of being of service to others, to offer themselves back to the other selves that sill have much to learn and experience.

I no longer seek a 'home' away from here...I no longer seek rest or rewards or what I 'want and desire'. I seek what is the will of the Holy Spirit within us all...and that I believe is to move mountains here. eventually. I offer myself for what is needed...instead of what I desired before. I strongly feel now that by making this choice...a higher vibration has already converged with me here. I believe my son, at age 5, had a higher vibration of his light being converge with him also. I think the reason his happened when he was so young, was due to his former life, of offering his self back to it all for what was needed. Mine happened later in life....for I had not made such a choice ever in my past lives...I strongly feel that I came here...needing to abandon that path of self. It took much work for me to reach this understanding.

I see no sudden changes at any date....but I see many markers being made, for what a being is in 'need' of still learning.

All paths are valid, for they all offer us what we are in need of.

All my best
LV

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Well I dont suppose it will just come and go.

But if it does I am prepared, I will do the same thing I am doing now, which is basically nothing.

But I am human and I age so I will live on, reguardless. I am not afraid of the consequences.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   

My concern is that many will be depressed, even have trouble coping, when the dates pass....and things have not changed dramatically.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

That would make me happy.

What makes me sad is trying to make people comprehend the changes to come, because they dont and they are my family and friends and they are happier that way so I respect that and bite my tongue.

I come to conspiracyville to gather perspective.

We are all of the same mind....and you know this !!!

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

My concern is that many will be depressed, even have trouble coping, when the dates pass....and things have not changed dramatically.

Still interesting times to watch the human psyche even if nothing happens, but I feel much of what people believe is based on that they feel all this will happen in their lifetime, and as you have posted above, that just is not the case. 1000s of years is not even a blink, but to us it is a very long time, and rightly so, since we have come a long way in 6000 years and that is what is truly the exceptional event.

I’m just sorry it is still too slow for us that live about 100 years or less….

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   

I have my ideas on why we live such short periods. But I believe in incarnating many times if needed. In between lives, I have understood that we are able to look back on all our choices, why we made those choices, and then see what we are still in need of. Such as, through ways of reaping what we have sown. We need that inter-medium period after death to relearn things.

My mother during her NDE was shown many things...she once woke up and said...how did I ever forget all of this that I am relearning, I once knew all of this that I am being shown.

It is mysterious.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

I was thinking about this. According to the Bible before the fruit was eaten we lived up to 1,000 years and then knowledge kicked in and now we live less. Interesting, I think.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

What ever they are accepting or not accepting, or seeking and not seeking....is right where they need to be. We are offered what we are in need of and ready for. In the bigger picture, I think you know, they will all learn, in their own time of readiness.

Hope all is well with you btw...

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Yes I do know. I am from Colorado which becomes center stage, when I return my brother will likely be a ruthless mercinary but he is fighting for this country so all the best, but not me.

I have learned the path to truth is non violent and as bad as I want to be violent, I know that if I become violent I will become nothing, a nobody.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

I was thinking about this. According to the Bible before the fruit was eaten we lived up to 1,000 years and then knowledge kicked in and now we live less. Interesting, I think.

To be honest when I think of Adam and Eve I see the point in man’s evolution when man became self aware. If you think about it, prior in the Garden of Eden we were innocent like the animal kingdom is and then we became self aware and were ashamed of being naked.

Becoming self aware made us capable of actually doing good or evil acts that the animal kingdom doesn’t have…they just have instinct and survival.

Living 1000 years..Well we might have been more in touch with the power of attraction or maybe we still had alien DNA keeping us alive so long..Who knows, maybe we were poor time keepers..hehe

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

I have learned the path to truth is non violent and as bad as I want to be violent, I know that if I become violent I will become nothing, a nobody.

I been good and evil, violent and pacifist, but I was always nothing until I had children....

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Sounds like you are more the vibration holder for the roots of love and forgiveness, even when that is hard.

What do you think of the idea that some families incarnate together...being of the same higher self...but offering mirrors to each other to learn from?

I think my family has incarnated several times together. A term I have heard for such a idea is soul groups incarnating together. One might come as the vibration holder of love...one might come as the challenger to the others of what life others dont want to follow...one might come actually bringing a catalyst to the family at some point giving the opportunity for the family to pay attention or to ignore the opportunity.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

There is no evidence I have seen that makes man over 1000 years living but I do find the concept interesting.

I think that living for 1,ooo years or more would have it's downfalls.

I am not afraid of death, I am more afraid of life.

But I am a father and all of my fears are no more because I only fear for her.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   

I have not posted here in a long time. Your post spoke to me in a very strong way and I thank you.

I have been lost for about 6 years now. It is a long story that is unimportant but the fact is I am still lost and trying to get back to where I was. I had several dreams that told me this is what would happen to me and try as I might I could not prevent it.

I see myself as so 'service to self' but also think this is where I am suppose to be at this moment in time. I want to move forward but don't seem to be able to discipline myself.

Your service to self vs service to others reminds me of the Cassiopeians ... Are you familiar with them and is this where your understanding comes from?

Feel free to U2U me if this is better for you but I think your understanding is worthy for all to here.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

My daughter is a spitting image of my grandmother who is still alive.

I am not sure what to think about it. But I do know that reincarnation and family is very real.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

reply to post by faceoff85

Well were in 2010 so no need to review 2008, I think we were all there.

If I had to guess the federal government is going to tax the hell out of us in 2011 and the US will go into a much deeper recession and there will be lots of social unrest and rioting.

That will lead to a war on US soil and then the true fight for America will commence.

DC will be destroyed in a mock disaster, but the ruling elite will be safe in their underground bunkers. In 2012, will be the powergrab where they will try to push the US into World Government and reestablish this time in Denver..

During this time there will be alot of illusions, to feed on people fears. Project Bluiebeam is what it's called. Mock alien invasion perhaps.

2012-2015 will be a period of rebuilding and if I had to guess humans will build more monuments, large structures.

Well, as a fellow conspiracy theorist you should know Washington DC is one of the 3 city-states that are separate entities of the countries they exist in. Washington DC is a symbolic city, it has Mason roots. It won't be destroyed as long as TPTB run the show.

And I wouldn't count on a war on US soil either. In fact you may be singing the doomsday tune a bit loudly. I dunno, just a thought.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join