It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12.21.12's layer (lair)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I dont know where to post this mods but please dont erase. I alsways wanted to post in the my story forum only to find it no loger exists, so mods please do move if necessary.

Well where to start?

I have actually a lot of enemies here maybe but I have no enemies other than the ones that call me the enemy so. It came apparent to me that some people do not like to discuss religion and I cant blame them, but for me it is fun. Cause I hate religion.

Anyways I made this thread so that if you ever want to talk to me in open discussion you can drop me a line for whatever purpose.

I like the U2U feature but sometimes thats just not enough.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I'm watching this, watch it if you like:
Act of God

I don't know if it is pro god, or not, but the beginning is all about lightnings and stuff. Interesting

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Very cool.

I promise I will watch the whole thing when I have more time.

Is that the voice of Bill Maher?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I dnt kno lol. My one is loading so slow, its only up to 9 minutes through the movies .

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I think you may get better responses if you perhaps ask a question or pose a theory. I (and possibly others) have no idea what you are trying to get out of this. Do you have any idea?

Druidae

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Druidae

I do that too.

Many of my threads catch on fire and burn.

Way to hot to handle.

I opened this one to eliminate my own spam from the board.

Here, you can ask me anything or talk to me about anything if you want.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
well OP you mentioned you hate religion.... Dont know you yet since I havent taken part in discussions enough to stumble upon you. I dont hate religion, instead I am a strong believer in biblical teachings. But like you I enjoy a good discussion... So do you believe anything religion teaches is a load of crap? or do you just hate the way religion goes about these days?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Hey I take it from your avatar your a "2012er", so am I.

Whats your estimate on the critical mass, have we reached it yet and if not how far do we have to go?

Whats your take on the oct 2011 harvest date?

What do you think will happen? not just in a spiritual sense, but to the physical

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

I am curious what you think will be the reason for troubles in this time-span (2008-2015)? I watched this youtube-film about this where it talked about our solarsystem passing some equator-like part of our universe wich is more influenced from some sort of gravity radiated from the center-black hole in the galaxy... thought it was very plausible, but I've seen alot of different theories for what lies ahead.. havent delved in to deep on the subject but I'm defientely interested. whats your take on this phenomenon?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by faceoff85

Well, Ive been an avid researcher of this so I really cant sum it up in 8000 characters, esspecially not the physical componets like galatic alignments. Ill say this though, it is first and foremost a spiritual event, but the energy changes will continue to percolate into the physical world. It is something to look forwards to, not fear. Our physical world is a mess and will be shed for the birth of a new world, so "cataclysm" is inevitable as the old is left behind. It is not "The end", transition would be a better term, it will however be the end of the world as we know it to be, and of our enslavment. The transistion will involve a shift in the fundamental construct of our reality, and most will leave their old restricitve physical bodily complexes to begin incaranting in a newer more approapriate form for 4d life, after their life review others will feel they need more time in third desity and will repeat on an appropriate planet.

There is a plethora of physical "clues" that somthing is about to happen, id suggest absorbing those first, but dont let it bring you down into survival mode. From geology, archeology, astrophysics and cosmology, quatum physics, metaphysics and ancient texts one begins to build the puzzle. The reason there are so many theories is becasue so many things are going to happen as the entire nature of our reality "shifts", we're are at the culmination, the "climax" of our cycle of time, the finale. The final showdown will be a simple choice, fear or love. If one does not fear death then you are in good stead to just enjoy the show and pass the final test you came to this school to learn. TPTB, or negatives. can "win" the duality game of this dimension they play with us by getting us, the positives, to choose fear, and they are doing a good job so far.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Good job summing it up in such a short text
e
It amazes me how different people with different backgrounds and different focusses on things to come, can have such a likeminded view of it. Dont get me wrong you have delved much more into the scientifical part of the story unlike me (although I do try to) but your previous text pretty much sums up what I learned about the viewpoints of the bible on this. There is a change coming and it'll affect every living being on this planet. I just wish more people would try to find the right set of mind to make sure they and their family's are prepared for whats to come

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I believe there is still alot of good stuff in the Bible. I do read from it often. Organized religion is the greater problem today.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I am more interested in watching the events unfold in 2012 especially the transit of Venus but that is in June.

I am not aware of any 2011 date, I am sure there are many theories but I have a feeling it will be a very trying time.

When the harvest comes there is nothing much to worry about, its how you live your life today that counts.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Well were in 2010 so no need to review 2008, I think we were all there.

If I had to guess the federal government is going to tax the hell out of us in 2011 and the US will go into a much deeper recession and there will be lots of social unrest and rioting.

That will lead to a war on US soil and then the true fight for America will commence.

DC will be destroyed in a mock disaster, but the ruling elite will be safe in their underground bunkers. In 2012, will be the powergrab where they will try to push the US into World Government and reestablish this time in Denver..

During this time there will be alot of illusions, to feed on people fears. Project Bluiebeam is what it's called. Mock alien invasion perhaps.

2012-2015 will be a period of rebuilding and if I had to guess humans will build more monuments, large structures.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I find that polar warrior's summary of oncoming times is probably the best way to explain what is going on in the world. there is no one way to describe a compilation of events so monumental that our realities are altered.

although I do have an idea, would someone please clarify what this "harvest" is about? I've read that october 2011 will be the beginning of our transition, but what is this "harvest"? 4400 type stuff?

anyway, i like this thread. good job.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Here my take on the harvest, its a term used to describe what happens to entities after the cessation of the incarnation at the end of a cycle of time, so about every 26,000 years on earth. The normal life review occus when the intity has flipped over from space-time to time-space or to the "other side" and normally they would just flip back again for the next incarantion except at the end of each cycle of time or "game", they have a chance to go up a density or level of existence, it is completely their choice guides only aid the process. It occurs in time-space and involves walking the steps (metaphorically) along a line of light untill the energy is too overwhelming and the step the entity stops on will be the appropriate density, so basically an unfathomably complex descision is made in the most simple manner. The densities occur in octaves we're on the third and an entity on the fourth would appear like an angel or light being if they chose to be seen. The earth itself is going up a density to fourth and will not be habbitable for thirds so for those who decide they need more time (which will give them more experience to draw upon when they do make the jump) will go to a 3den planet for at least another 26,000 years, third has the harshest catalyst so learning is tenfold (or 100 fold in the case of earth) but so too is suffering, the suffering however is only temporary so the benefits of third will mean many wil choose to stay. The temptation of fourth is its 100 times more harmonious, positives and negatives dont share the same planet, telepathy is default as is flying by thought like in a dream and manifesting material objects with thought... it is truely heavenly and the salvation from horrors of third.

The law of on Ra material gives the most accurate and detalied description and was where most usage of the term "harvest" originated back when it was channeled in the early 80's, it is a true stand out compared to 99% of channeling and well worth a look.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

I onece had a dream about the universe.

And it was basically a bright ball of light, that shifted back and fourth from side to side and every so often it would flip from one side to another, polar opposites. Thats all it does basically, over and over again.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
i see. ive looked more into the coming great harvest. but it makes me wonder...
a) are other countries REALLY in danger at this time, or just america?
b) is this just propaganda to get us to accept our coming fates, in america?

I've read the post entitled "Window of Opportunity" www.abovetopsecret.com...
Someone there is claiming to be from the 6th density and soothing us into our coming Apocalypse. They're claiming that they are from the family of Lucifer. Everything he says seems to fit pretty well with knowledge I've gained in the past about evolutionary changes through spirituality.
At the same time, what if the Game is to see whether we stay and accept his words, or we rebel duting the last days and make a better earth?

Interesting stuff.

Oh, and nice spiritual awakening there 12.21.12!
Have you ever noticed while listening to music seeing soft blue creation of light unfolding across your vision? Like futuristic buildings and stuff? Just wondering cuz each person has their own awakening, ya know?

[edit on 29-5-2010 by prepared4truth]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by prepared4truth

I have dreams usually. Some of them I believe are from a previous life, but some of them are of the future. It is difficult to get a time stamp but I notice that not only do you have struggles in your real life, you can also struggle in your subconscious and if you can start to resolve those problems, it can help you in real life. I have had a few dreams about structures, one was a futuristic train that moved with these glass cylindars at very high speeds and in a different dream I was on the east coast possibly NYC but there were these huge glass structures built over sections of Manhattan.

Anyways, the train dream gave me a lot of insight because I think the design might actually work.

I think alot of places are going to have problems especially in the EU and it has yet to take center stage in America. We must remember that even though the USA was once viewed as a powerful country, the rest of the world for the most part is under European control.

I have followed that thread as well as a similar thread called "Shards of the Illuminatti", in both cases the message is more important than the messenger, take what you can from it and leave the rest for others to speculate. I found hiddenhands thread very interesting, but anybody with a lot of occult knowledge and study could have came here and posted.

In the end FEAR is the weapon, so have no fear my friend.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Ill be on tonight if you want to chat about whatever.

I kinda want to discuss the BP spill even though it is a very depressing subject.

But we can talk about anything.

I heard that the coastal areas are nearing marshal law and I also learned today that the state of our country is litterally up for grabs, there is no stopping this thing.

I think, because I observed that there is oil leaking up in between the plates that resulted from two earthquakes.

Anyways the first sign to look for is coastal, rainforest animals moving inland and it gets worse, but I think we are going to have some minor earthquakes, some small changes at first.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join