It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zionist Meet of the Century

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Hi excuse my ignorance but me remember a passage somewhere talking about Einstein amongst others attending a Zionist conference sometime in the years preceding WW2, the main discussion being the restoration of Israel from Palestinian ownership.
Has anyone any direct minutes from this meeting attended by many influential zionists of the time?
It would be interesting to see their recommendations in print, and to compare them with actual events leading up to 1947-48, for they did succeed a shistory and painful experience for millions of arabs has proven.
I myself have no opinion of the aquistion of Palestine by the zionists as I do not know who is right and who is wrong it is so hard to know these days.
But it would be educational for the ignorant to read the gist of this documented conference?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Oh well i guess some historical events are better left alone.
No one cares anyway, we just believe in Hollywood events that entertain and portray some as saints and others as sinners.
Its not important anyway one could say.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Oh well i guess some historical events are better left alone.
No one cares anyway, we just believe in Hollywood events that entertain and portray some as saints and others as sinners.
Its not important anyway one could say.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Conspire

I am not aware of this meeting. I recently wrote my dissertation on the British Mandate in Palestine and didn't find anything about this, although i was limited to 1920-1922 and dealt more with life on the ground in Palestine rather than Zionist intrigue.

This sounds interesting though.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk

I am not aware of this meeting. I recently wrote my dissertation on the British Mandate in Palestine and didn't find anything about this, although i was limited to 1920-1922 and dealt more with life on the ground in Palestine rather than Zionist intrigue.

It was in the late eighteenth century in Zurich I believe Einstein was relatively young ,it was an international zionist meeting to discuss how to restore Israel within a certain time frame, thats all I know.
Iam finding it difficult these days with google seemingly omitting a few things from its list of results,accordingly what I read years ago may have been deceitful and false (as Iam finding out about recently in relation to other matters hence the motivation for bringing the subject up.
The fact that Einstein attended intrigued me, we have to remember
in those times up until the acquiring of Israel for zionists, ZIONISM was a real entity that bore its name proudly?
Many chrisitians supported zionism, as it followed bible prophecys for the coming of the Messiah(not the one the Jewish Zionists have in mind however),neverthless the prophecies need to be fulfilled in bothJewsish and Christian Zionist minds.
It would be interesting to know their strategy to aquire Israel and if it corrollated in any way to subsequent events.
The communist revolution in Russia certainly was odd.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I've never heard of anything in relation to a Meeting of the Century, but it's an intriguing subject. You may want to cross reference any meetings where Einstein & maybe Jefferson, or other founding fathers may have been at the same 'dinner' (or whatever cover they chose for such an important meeting). Just a thought, but I'd love to see if you find any information about such an interlude.

Edit: Well, I see my theory would be off base if it happened in Zurich. I've always found it puzzling how many roads & other things in the state of Virginia seem to reference Zionism.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Afterthought]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Oh yes i know some of a number of meetings in the late 19th century. Theodroe Herzel was the leader of the Zionist Federation. They discussed either opting for Uganda as a homeland (which Britian offered) or Palestine, they decided on Palestine.

Don't worry about the apparent deceitfulness of Google. The facts about Zionism are in print for everyone to see.

I suggest D Vital, 'The origins of Zionism', E Kedourie and S G. Haim (Eds), 'Zionism and Arabism in Palestine and Israel' and A. R. Taylor, 'Prelude to Israel, An analysis of Zionist Diplomacy 1897-1947'.

The Zionists had no intention of sharing the land with the Palestinians. They are like any other colonialist force of the last thousand years of human histroy.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Thanks for the tips, It would be good to get to read the minutes of the meetings.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

You would probabley have to go to the Zionist Archives in Jerusalem to read them, if any were taken and still exist. That is if they would let you in. You haven't uttered or written anything critical about Israel have you?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
No Israel has the right to exist peacefully and it has contributed significantly to its well being.

I feel however for the Palestinians the world has betrayed, just as I would feel for the victims of the concentration camps in Poland ect if they were still interned today.
Imagine being about forty three and having not just your house,Its not just your land, but your country aquired by force.
Stateless ,poverty stricken and devoid of hope.
You live in an occupied portion of your former nation, you are PLEADING at the WORLDS TURNED HEART UNTIL YOU DIE, its just about a fair go.
Something the one true God would agree with?
Anti Jewish no, anti Zionist ? maybe ...or not, I would just like the word Zionist to be acknowledged as the name of a real ideaology, that wishes Israel to be the King of Nations upon Earth.
Then perhaps people might understand world events clearer.
Iam not muslm nor Jewish so I have a right to want a world where Iam free from manipulation and propaganda which does not have my creeds interests at heart.
Iam more than likely ignorant to the high side of the hill, but at least the truth I seek.
The minutes perhaps are too hot to be read.
But let peace reign on all.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
It would be doubtful that Einstein attended any such meeting unless it took place at the college that he was studying at in the 1890's. That time period was way before he had any notoriety what soever.

And if the other poster was referencing Thomas Jefferson, it was well after his death, so there would be no meetings between Jefferson and Einstein.

Eric

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by EricD
It would be doubtful that Einstein attended any such meeting unless it took place at the college that he was studying at in the 1890's. That time period was way before he had any notoriety what soever.

And if the other poster was referencing Thomas Jefferson, it was well after his death, so there would be no meetings between Jefferson and Einstein.

Eric

dancutlermedicalart.com...'sZionism /05Einstein'sZionism1920-1929.htm if anyone doubts Einstein was a Zionist.
The Zionist meetings I gather were in fact annual events in Zurich?
So I guess there must be lots of minutes hanging around somewhere.
Einstein was a pacifist so no one is saying he plotted war but he may hav ehad the ultimate insurance policy against Germany if they went too far?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk

So why not post your dissertation here?
But wasnt 1920 to 1922 a bit early?
Please post it here .

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Well it's 12,000 words long and is my intellectual property. I also have not recieved my mark back yet. I don't want to put a pile of crap on here.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
There were lots of Zionist congresses since 1890s. It continues now days too, every 4 years. Do not know if Einstein was present at any of those though - his approach to Zionism was not all positive.
Here are helpful links:
en.wikipedia.org...
www.zionistarchives.org.il...
You can search for documents there,lots of scanned ones.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
There were lots of Zionist congresses since 1890s. It continues now days too, every 4 years. Do not know if Einstein was present at any of those though - his approach to Zionism was not all positive.
Here are helpful links:
en.wikipedia.org...
www.zionistarchives.org.il...
You can search for documents there,lots of scanned ones.

Cheers , but he did attend some meetings and on all accounts was committed to Zionism.
Iam not judging him either way on this subject either, its just interesting how few people under 25 even understand that Zionism still exista and is a vibrant political force influencing the machinations of World Politics.
Its as if it cannot be uttered "as if it is no more".....this is the truly odd thing.
If people were to understand Zionism perhaps they would help its aims?
It should just be in the open thats all ,so we can all make up our minds?

top topics

join