It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lithuania Returns 5-Year-Old Abuse Victim To Pimp Mother

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Lithuania Returns 5-Year-Old Abuse Victim To Pimp Mother

rt.com

Allegations of a child-sex ring with high-level connections left Lithuanian society in shock.

But that quickly turned to outrage after a young girl, was returned to the mother accused of selling her.

A court has ordered that the five-year-old girl be reunited with her mother.

But protesters believe the woman pimped her daughter out to high-ranking Lithuanians.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Pedophiles Launch Own Political Party In The Netherlands
GOP+ Grand Old Pedophiles?
Drasius Kedys - Double homicide on elite pedophiles?
Prelate: Church Has No Hiding Place for Pedophiles

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
To say this story makes me want to vomit is an understatement.

I do not see how this woman was allowed to have the child back.

This is where Human Trafficking comes into play.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Human Trafficking

Human trafficking is the illegal trade of human beings for the purposes of commercial sexual exploitation or forced labor; a modern-day form of slavery; and the fastest growing criminal industry in the world and is tied with the illegal arms industry as the second largest, after the drug-trade.

The United States’ Trafficking Victims Protection Act of 2000 defines "severe forms of trafficking in persons" as:

1. Sex trafficking in which a commercial sex act is induced by force, fraud, or coercion, or in which the person induced to perform such act has not attained 18 years of age, OR

2. The recruitment, harboring, transportation, provision, or obtaining of a person for labor or services, through the use of force, fraud, or coercion for the purpose of subjection to involuntary servitude, peonage, debt bondage, or slavery.

I'm getting fed up with the trash that pollutes this world.

rt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Shocking and scandalous but the truth is human beings have been used as currency and property for 5,000 years now.

In poorer parts of Eastern Europe devoid of natural resources, and corrupt inept governments trafficking in human beings is on the rise and a huge part of their economy, and attracts people from all over the world, looking to buy.

As long as we live in a world where resources are horded and not shared with ‘worthless’ eaters, we will live in a world where the only thing people have to sell is themselves.

In a world where life is that cheap, sadly those most likely to be victimized are those who are attractive to the people with the most perversions.

A poor mother, a poor state, neither with very many options, and a poor child, who sadly will not be any better off, for any or all of our indignation or empathy.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I know ProtoplasmicTraveler I truly do.

This just pisses me off to no end.

I was raised by my stepfather, a former Marine and my mother, because my mother divorced my father, an alcoholic, who continued to try to kidnap me year after year.

The Grey Man

The website above is one dedicated to tracking down missing and exploited children.

I mentioned Human Trafficking in my original post because it is an atrocious action.

I was taught by my parents, stepfather and mother, to think in contingency plans.

Because of this I was always watching from where my father might hide in the shadows.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
LIVE translation from girl's HOME -
www.ustream.tv...

Police ARE COMING TODAY TO TAKE HER TO "PIMP MOM".

WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT - PLEASE WATCH !!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by bennediktas
LIVE translation from girl's HOME -
www.ustream.tv...

Police ARE COMING TODAY TO TAKE HER TO "PIMP MOM".

WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT - PLEASE WATCH !!

I honestly do not see how any parent could live with themselves after doing that to their child.

I can understand being financially strapped but this is inexcusable.

There is no reason ever to do something horrendous like that to your own child.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

So, what you're saying, is that because of supply and demand and corruption this is going to continue going on, based upon your comments?

I came back to re-read what you wrote and as well put some more information in.

According to my research this is not only being overlooked by our Government, it is being propagated due to the needless bureaucracy within Washington D.C.

U.N.S.C. and 2012 : Political Ideologies, Nations United, and Views on Terrorism : Conflict Earth

This is where the black and white laws of both foreign and domestic policy are ignored by those agencies either unwilling to cooperate, or intentionally keeping each other in the dark meets the gray area in between.

And this is how organizations like Verichip, Digital Angel, and Destron Fearing make their profits, crawling on the backs of ignorant laws.

And manipulating Washington D.C. however they want, usually with the approval of everyone there, either willingly through campaign contributions of blackmail.

The end result is this child has her mother as a pimp and perverts, both on the street, and in the United Nations are screwing this child mercilessly.

Quote from : Wikipedia : United Nations Office of Drugs and Crime

The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) is a United Nations agency that was established in 1997 as the Office for Drug Control and Crime Prevention by combining the United Nations International Drug Control Programme (UNDCP) and the Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice Division in the United Nations Office at Vienna.

It was renamed the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime in 2002.

This is yet again one those things, being that it's not a big concern to the U.N., that slips through the cracks, of a useless bureaucracy which is bloated.

Child Trafficking : Part 1

Child Trafficking : Part 2

Child Trafficking : Part 3

Child Trafficking : Part 4

Child Trafficking : Part 5

I'm tired as Hell of the United Nations and Washington D.C. doing nothing.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The things that mother needs done to her as well as any clients involved cannot be said on the site due to the T&C. If the anger and disgust I feel could cause warmth right now the mother and those involved would burst into flames.

I cannot fathom the type of judge that would send any child back to that sort of household. The only thing that makes sense to me is that the judge is getting some sort of payoff, whether it is monetary or sexual I do not know. Seriously, any judge that could look a little girl like that in the eyes and say, “you are going back to the hell we originally pulled you from” has some serious mental problems themselves.

Raist

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

Agreed.

Any human being worth a damn knows damn well the girl should be taken away.

I am all for family, and the love of that family, but there's obviously no love present.

The child is in harms way, and mother dearest, I choke to call her a mother, is the root cause of the very harm her own daughter is in, in every way.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Thanks for the invite to this thread, Spartan. I don't know if I can add anything meaningful beyond the expression of my utter shock, disgust and lack of faith in humanity when I learn of things like this. I can only hope appropriate justice is ultimately served.

[edit on 20-5-2010 by traditionaldrummer]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Tihs utterly shocking. This child has been through what many will never even hear of, in one single lifetime, yet she is being handed back over to her mother, to possibly go through it all again.

I must say, I watched the vidoes posted, and with curiosity, pulled up more information in regards to human trafficking.

With all the issued lately, about illegal immigration, sadly, some illegals are forced to be here, for sick, demented reasons.

The estimates of how many humans, children, women, and men alike who are sold for money, are staggering, and can't really be counted, because they are held as slaves for twisted reasons, and they never see the light of day to be counted.

This is a real situation, that many people would ever dream is happening, but it does.

The Lithuanian government has shown the disregard of humans being treated this way, by returning this child to her mother.

I pray they consider that the entire world might have their eyes on the situation right now, and do the right thing!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
that is the worst possible thing to do to a child of any age . and what id like to know is wtf is wrong with that Judge ,

and that mother , , excuse me but that is NOT A MOTHER .

i dont know what she is but a mother she isnt .

but at the same time things and cases like mine also happen .

what is this world comming to.

i mean i was at rock bottom with twin girls not so long ago. what i did was i sold handmade angels , books , ect on the street daily to keep my kids fed .

and things like that thing did to the poor innocent little girl never even enterd my mind nor did i ever sell my self either .

i mean WTF
www.belowtopsecret.com...

[edit on 20/5/10 by alysha.angel]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This is an individual who is deeply disconnected from their own spirit, and any semblance, or sense of morality or humanity.

Humans have such capabilities for doing wondrous, beautiful things, and then they have capabilities to do things that leave one agasp, such as this.

Hopefully the former wins out over the latter as this species continues on...

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Is there any actual evidence that she sold her?

But protesters believe the woman...

I didn't read all the stuff but what protesters believe and what really happened might be completely opposite.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
This case reminds me of a couple that came from Lithuania to the US. The lady adulterer just to collect child support.

The new prostitution: the john doe doesn't pay until kid is born, and then it is enforced by law.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Well, while I share your wishes, I doubt this little 5 year old will get justice.

She has not only been abandoned, sacrificially, by her mother but by Government.

And it makes me sick to think what she will have to go through before someone saves her.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

That's just it, Blanca Rose, like the Lithuanian Government gives a damn?

They obviously do not care one iota or they would have removed the child.

I wonder where the father is as I would hope he's not a part of this despicable action.

There is so much we as American citizens take for granted, life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, that people in Europe do not get, it infuriates me to no end.

This is one of the many reasons I do not believe America belongs in the United Nations.

Nothing is actually done about a damn thing when it comes to these international crimes.

Having studied the United Nations as much as I have it is almost as if they pledge to stop crime, internationally, and then go out of their way to ensure it keeps happening.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel

I realize that the state of the world is as it is right now and we are all desperate.

But this, this is unforgivable, and wholly damning of this woman.

I agree, she is no mother, not a parent, but a monster.

While I do not have children, there's no way in Hell I would ever put them through anything like this, because parents are supposed to protect their children.

Not hand them over to monsters to do monstrous things to.

This little girl, sounds like she's being put through monarch programming.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I hope beyond hope that something is done for the little girl.

And I hope it is soon because this girl will need much help.

She will need it for the rest of her life too if she's ever going to live.

Forget a normal life, she will never know one, after these atrocious actions.

One can but hope she will forget them but I highly doubt that she will.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
So there is no evidence or anything I take it? It's only the believe of some hooligans? Mob justice belongs to dark ages.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join