It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Less than 60 days before the gulf oil spill is nuked.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by broahes

I'll say not removed.

I bet we get three pages out of this simple beauty.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by drkid

Exactly. If they had a contingency plan this would not have become such a disaster.

Now for the OP. Will they nuke it? You mean actually setting off a nuclear bomb? I sure hope not. You think it is a disaster now? If they nuke it your going to think this oil spill is a ride at Disney World.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by FearNoEvil
reply to post by chorizo4

.No wait, the sea bottom could collaps and the whole reservoir will leak out.

That would turn

Originally posted by Revelation 8:8-9The second angel sounded, and something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea; and a third of the sea became blood, and a third of the creatures which were in the sea and had life, died; and a third of the ships were destroyed.

into

Originally posted by Revelation 16:3The second angel poured out his bowl (G)into the sea, and it became blood like that of a dead man; and every living [a]thing in the sea died.

The mountain of fire, sorry, the nuke will probably be the only option to stop the spread and burn up the excess.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
how in the hell is a nuke going to fix this oil spill??? It will just kill off hundreds maybe thousands of sea life as well as contaminate the gulf for like 10 years....... No nuke will be used lets get serious......... I can't believe this is really something people are talking about LMAO!!

A nuke will just cause more devistation than this oil spill will. How do you all not see this??? Nuke to stop the oil spill............

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I should also mention the CTBT (comprehensive nuclear test ban treaty) prevents anyone from detonating a nuclear weapon in any environment, including air and underground. It is closely monitored by a world wide network of sounding and air sampling networks (we do contract work for the Australian division here at the met office for air sampling), and literally catches anyone out. (for example good old Nth Korea, who have refused to sign the treaty)

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Here's a video from 5-17-10 that discusses the nuclear option:

crooksandliars.com...

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
I should also mention the CTBT (comprehensive nuclear test ban treaty) prevents anyone from detonating a nuclear weapon in any environment, including air and underground. It is closely monitored by a world wide network of sounding and air sampling networks (we do contract work for the Australian division here at the met office for air sampling), and literally catches anyone out. (for example good old Nth Korea, who have refused to sign the treaty)

I didn't google it, but that sounds like just a ban on testing. If it was really to prevent all nukes, then it's still worthless since a few key cities in the Middle East will be a sea of glass by the end of tonight or the end of this week. (personal bias note: I hope one of the nukes aimed at Israel gets deflected or rerouted and ends up nuking the Dome of the Rock.

As for nuking it? They may have to, how else are they supposed to stop the leak? Not leak, I meant geyser. The gulf will be up in flames like the Middle East and America's economy will be by the end of the summer. Nuking it will burn off, at least in theory, all the trillions of "barrels" of methane (if there were such thing as barrels of methane) and the millions of barrels of oil. It's not like they can scrub the entire Gulf of Mexico by hand...

www.youtube.com...

Oh damn. I remember being told that the next target of the grand Satanic conspiracy was Miami...
If Miami gets nuked by the extremist fundamentalists who love chaos (the heads of Al Qaeda), then that would be like a match being struck to light the whole Gulf ablaze... maybe.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I forgot. When will it be? Less than a week, two at most.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I know my ears perked up while I was watching the news a few days ago...CNN/FOX/HLN all day as I was surfing the Ethernet.

I notice two stories got mixed in together several times concerning the Gulf oil spill and Obama having this special meeting of some sorts (my head in computer so not focus on it) and the issue to talk about was nuclear..nuclear weapons. And I started wondering... surely Obama's not considering of nuking the Gulf oil spill...and would that burn it off. Overkill heh. Then I made up my mind that solution was just really stupid. So I shrugged it off thinking I must had heard/misunderstood the situation.

Maybe this person knows/heard something. Anybody else see some hint of that in the Media? I know the news sure hasn't brought it back up since. (I've had news on all day the past 2 weeks...with so much going on...expecting alot more too.)

Truth, Love and True Light, Maya

reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
This plan reminds me of the climax of the Final Fantasy movie.

I'm not posting more lines than the OP

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
OK...It's offical. 'They' have all gone insane.

Truth, Love and True Light, Maya

reply to post by manta78

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

If someone wants to nuke us for plugging the leak using nukes, they are inviting their own destruction.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
All those years of development for what , the bombs to be stored somehwere, Hell No! Use em, use em proud. This is a catastrophe of epic proportions that requires epic solutions, Bring on the nukes...!!!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I second that thought.
I was saying 'get the duct tape! works for everything else heh.

reply to post by PatesHatriots

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
If it's still on Fox News Home page on the right it says Obama goes to a meeting with nuclear experts in the next two weeks.

Lets see...mix millions of gallons of oil AND how much gas? and all those chemicals, then drop one firer nuke....come on!! they got to be kidding...or just totally blind.

If 'They' do decide to do this horror movie , what do you think the odds are that Obama and other's won't be in the Western Heleishere?

Truth, Love and True Light

reply to post by mattqatsi

[edit on 21-5-2010 by watchtowermaya]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Is radioactivity no longer considered toxic? (If I recall, they have loosed these nukes underwater, or did, for testing). They want to use nukes in volcanoes too. Are they nuts?

Radioactive ashfall? Blow up the exhaust pipe on earth's engine?

I don't like that snake eyed spokesman for British Petroleum. Is there something we did to upset him? All they had to do was to handle the abundant abiotic source of oil responsibly.

I think it's insane to create or add disorder, to this situation....but then, look around you. The whole thing may be another crisis rahm is going to take advantage of. It has huge potential for control. nwo and it's tentacles are not gonna stand up and announce themselves as they are being pummeled on all sides, now, are they? A catastrophe like this has sickening repercussions.

Obama's pretty quiet on this, eh? It's just an ocean. Coastline. Water table. Farmland. Anyone care to guess the percentage of the economy which will be ripped by this? 15%?? more?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I've heard nuking things is the best way to solve all current environmental concerns.

If there's deforestation occuring, just nuke the forrest, with no forrest how can there be deforestation.

If there's a drought, just nuke the farm land. With no farms who cares about drought.

I wonder if the pretence for creating this thread was putting a whole bunch of words in a hat and picking the best one that will fit into "in 60 days the Gulf oil spill will be ...", I tried this method though with some unsatifactory results..

"In 60 days the Gulf oil spill will delvelop skynet"

[edit on 21-5-2010 by relap0]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Nuke the Fed

Nuke the Hole

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I think I have it.
So this is how !/3 of the earth will be scorched. It's Bible prophecy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join