It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I have a source, based on astrology, that suggests Japan's downfall starting from 2005. In 2005, Japan's economy will collapse. Starting from 2006 until 2009 or so, Japan will be plagued by natural disasters that will force a large portion of the population to be boat people. During this time there will be a massive wave of Japanese immigration to neighboring countries. In 2010, Japan will side with the United States in the Sino-American War, but will face disastrous losses. Starting from 2015, Japan will be plagued by such severe daily natural disasters that the islands will be nearly uninhabitable.

I think it's pretty common knowledge that Japan is cursed with natural disasters. The Japanese people seem to know this better than anyone, as evidenced by the multitude of Japanese popular media that deals with the subject of a doomed Japan.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 03:52 AM
link   
What or who is this source? Do you mind sharing this information?

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Japan can't die!!!!!!
They make the Anime!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I lived in Japan for three years. They have big earthquakes very frequently. Also they have the tidal waves that go with them. Picture half the population of America stuffed into Montana, with many high steep mountains that can't be lived on. That's what it's like.

The air pollution there was horrid. From May through September, you couldn't see the house across the street because of the haze and smog. Breathing hurt. When swimming in the ocean, you'd dive into a wave and come up with plastic trash on your head.

I couldn't wait to leave. But back to your prediction. How can there be massive loss from natural disaster AND they all leave by boat AND THEN later they support us in a war? If everyone is dead or has left, how can they support us in a war?

(BTW - the food there was great.)

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nob Araki
Japan can't die!!!!!!
They make the Anime!!!!!!!

nooo not Anime

We must save Japan

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Japan is a silly place.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
With all debts to Japan, America will give New York, Los Angeles and others to Japanese to stay.
See how Jews give American a good country? A debt to Asian Japanese.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Bush:"We will give the Japanese refugees a place to *cough* damn pretzel

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Maybe all the Japanese could move to Prince Edward Island. From what I hear they all love Anne of Green Gables. Enough a few rich billionaires wanted to buy the Island. Canada would keep them all safe, give them free health care and an education.

top topics

join