It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans Are No Better Than Mexicans

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
For me the only point I have is economic.

Otherwise who cares.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Mexicans should fix Mexico so they have no reason to sneak into another country to have a better life. Mexico government is corrupt. They make back room deals with corporations to screw over the people of Mexico.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Echo007

Id just appreciate it if they stopped flooding the market with cheap labor.

Being a carpenter used to be a big thing you know.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

you cant blame anyone for working crap jobs just to survive, thats cynical. maybe businessmen should stop exploiting people that are reduced to working for scraps.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: vjr1113

you cant blame anyone for working crap jobs just to survive, thats cynical. maybe businessmen should stop exploiting people that are reduced to working for scraps.

Can we agree that there's an issue with a bad construction market for people born in America?

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

i dont see why only people born here deserve more than someone who is willing to die just to come here and work for people that exploit him. everyone should have a right to work to survive regardless of race, thats the true american spirit.
edit on 11-1-2016 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: vjr1113

So why don't they demand the same wages we do?

How can you not see the problem here?

Oh god I'm probably going to be labeled a racist.
edit on 1/11/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: vjr1113

So why don't they demand the same wages we do?

How can you not see the problem here?

Oh god I'm probably going to be labeled a racist.

they dont demand more because they wont give them more. if it was illegal to pay anyone under a living wage, for any job, there would be no poverty, no scabs, and the economy would prosper.

calm your tits, no one is calling you a racist yet. dont play the victim unless you have to, not before.

you think immigrants want to work for half of what normal people make? it is necessary to work like that to survive, they have no choice but to be exploited.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
what youre doing is blaming the victims for a system that has been established by the elites. dont let trump tell you who the enemy is, because he is the elite.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Desolate Cancer

salma hayak is Lebanese and spanish. the majority of Mexicans are of mixed race, European, native American and African.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: vjr1113

i dont see why only people born here deserve more than someone who is willing to die just to come here and work for people that exploit him. everyone should have a right to work to survive regardless of race, thats the true american spirit.

Who's dying walking across the Mexican boarder? America, like any country exists because laws and boarders. Illegals respect neither. So either throw the concept of America in the trash or the idea that everyone, anywhere is entitled to everything. You can't have both. Also if you want to talk about the people willing to die to be here look at the Vets who we take care of less then illegals. I'm fine with anybody who legally comes here. How people can support illegal immigrants getting taken care of over the people who've actually bled for us seems ridiculous to me
edit on 12-1-2016 by EightTF3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2016 by EightTF3 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join