It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blast your nuts with ultrasound. The next big male contraceptive?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I wonder what those scientists were thinking of when they came up with this idea. "Hey, let's find a scientific way to kick guys in the balls and make them infertile!!!" :shk:

I think those scientists spend way to much of their time ball tapping.

BTW, Related thread:

Ball Tapping... Wait, WHAT?!?!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Add this to the list of things gay guys need not be concerned with.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I would gladly take a pill if they offered it. Heck i'd do a vasectomy if I could find a doctor who would perform one on me. My insurance also won't cover the operation. Unfortunately for those of us who do not want children and are male we have very few options. My wife and I have no desire to have children or to start a family. She also has a nice latex allergy and a strong aversion to lamb skin. Our options are quite limited. If there were anything that I could do to participate in the prevention process I would, it's just not possible yet. We can't wait for the day when a doctor will approve the operation for me, i'll gladly get it done.

Edit to add: In regards to a vasectomy, the reasons given by my doctor and other doctors when consulting about the procedure are that I am to young, 28, and have no children. Apparently they believe a married 28 year old may change their mind. This may be the case, however I would also have my sperm frozen should I ever change my mind. Even if I change my mind, my wife would have to change hers as well, she's more dead set against it than I am.

[edit on 5/21/10 by Hypntick]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tauempire

Oh yes,that is really an intelligent solution...
I just know how easy it will be when you're
about ready to ejaculate,to pull it out and spill
your semen on the side.
Have you ever heard the saying...a little dab will
do ya?It only takes one drop of semen to get a
girl pregnant.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

God humanity is stupid when it comes to sex...if you dont want to get pregnant...PULL OUT.

There...no condom.....no birth control pills.....

Sure, just pull out and expect the woman to trust you to pull out when your body has turned into a brainless rooting-machine ...

Besides, it's not particularly effective. - except for creating babies.
It's how my oldest brother was conceived.
(My mother could show proof that 7 different methods of birth control didn't work. I was the loop baby.)

Disadvantages of coitus interruptus as a contraceptive technique:

# Coitus interruptus is not effective as a contraceptive technique. Failure rates, although somewhat difficult to ascertain, are thought to be as high as 25 percent. The problem is that pre-seminal fluid (pre cum) leaks from the penis prior to ejaculation. Even a small amount of pre-seminal fluid contain live sperm.

menshealth.about.com...

- A failure rate of 25%,
- no protection against STDs,
- possibility of the man not pulling out before ejaculating,
- frustration . . .

I'd rather avoid sex altogether.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

OFF TOPIC REPLY to OFF TOPIC REPLY Originally posted by Doc Velocity

We became friends through Bill Cosby. Now think of Bill Cosby's influence over whole generations. His "Natural Childbirth" routine had the power to erase the boundaries of racism, for me, anyway.

Cosby is the Man, in my book. And he kept it clean.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 5/20/2010 by Doc Velocity]
Wuff wuff wuff wuff Puuuush puuuush.

And the doctor's setting there like Johnny Bench.

Sadly, the Cos is the only prominent black man willing to tell people the truth, putting the blame for the perceived inequities of 'black' people squarely where it should be placed....

Anyhow, it's too bad we can't work "Chicken Heart", "Go Carts", "Tonsils" and "Buck Buck" in here somehow.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Anyone tries messing with my nuts ...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d6db10ca6a29.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by tauempire
God humanity is stupid when it comes to sex...if you dont want to get pregnant...PULL OUT.

This is really not the subject for sexual education, but for the sake of good men reading this thread, I would like to mention that this is highly correlated with serious sexual dysfunction in men in later years. Probably something profoundly psychological about that driving urge right up to the ultimate driving point at which panic makes them frantically go to the other way at the last instant. Do that for 30 years and... I had family (older generations) who considered this a form of birth control, and (a) it had tragic side effects for the men eventually, which is what made me alert to mentions of the topic in news and research, and (b) -- it is not a form of birth control. Ejaculation is not the only moment of, er, seepage, and those little suckers are feisty little climbers, and depending on the time, body temp and more, some women can be awfully fertile. I have a fairly large extended family that is walking testimony to the fact that this is not an effective birth control measure.

Best,
RC

Besides, that moment is the most fun, geez that really ruins it.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by tauempire

Originally posted by calstorm
I will never understand why men are so protective over their man parts. You never hear women being freaked out over her womanly parts. Men hardly have any responsibility in preventing pregnancy and then they get all freaked out if a woman wants to keep the child and they have to pay child support. If you are a man and want to have sex and don't want it resulting in a child than you need to be responsible for the birth control, just as women need to do their part.

Edit to add that women get ultrasounds all the time. Women take birth control pills that have all kinds of funky side affects. Seriously, I truly don't get why a man would be so freaked out.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by calstorm]

Because us men dont want to do this crap...its that simple. even if this came out...who would do this? horn dogs and promiscuous people? I dont consider them real men anyways.

There...no condom.....no birth control pills.....

[edit on 20-5-2010 by tauempire]

OMG... are you seriously saying that "pulling out" will stop a pregnancy?

I predict, that you will have an unwanted pregnancy, and blame your partner for it.

Get real, get some education.

* Of every 100 women whose partners use withdrawal, 4 will become pregnant each year if they always do it correctly. * Of every 100 women whose partners use withdrawal, 27 will become pregnant each year if they don't always do it correctly.

And this little fact that many men do not even think about.

Pregnancy is also possible if semen or pre-ejaculate is spilled on the vulva.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
New! For yor XBox!

I see a codpiece-like device that "gamers" (usually young males) can wear to "enhance" their gaming experience.

The device would be equipped with special pressure, and vibration inducers, linked in a "force-feedback" protocol to special-access" segments in Mature-rated proprietary games.

Of course, unobrtrusively, the "i-Cod" (remember ATS'ers, you heard the term here, first!) would also incorporate small, ultrsonic transducers to "bathe the wearers testes with a deep, warming, stimulation to better simulate the virtual experience", while providing a "positive feedback experience" to encourage continued vigilence to personal sexual responsibilty.

Remember Guys,

The New i-Cod, contraception that's Fun to Wear!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Bhadhider > holy cats dude, that's a great idea, minus the birth control aspect of it -- since if you're having sex with yourself that's not an issue anyway. I can suddenly imagine a videogame where getting shot/injured applied sudden pressure and various other things apply different kinds of vibration or sensation -- I think you have just invented the game of the future.
I would buy it for my boyfriend just for the hilarious novelty of it!

RC

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join