It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blast your nuts with ultrasound. The next big male contraceptive?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Blast your nuts with ultrasound.

I dunno...

I want to keep my boys the same way we came into the world and the same way we plan on going out.

All natural and functional for as long as possible.

Come on boys, we are leaving this thread! Apparently the work that we do is not appreciated.

[edit on 20-5-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

I dunno...

I want to keep my boys the same way we came into the world and the same way we plan on going out.

Come on boys, we are leaving this thread! Apparently the work that we do is not appreciated.

So your's descended and were ready to infiltrate at birth?

Mine waited until sufficient foliage (for cover) had grown. Unfortunately, the enemy had become sufficiently equipped with both overt and covert ops and were ready to retaliate against anything I tried.

[edit on 5/20/2010 by abecedarian]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
No you are right, I have no clue what it feels like, but i bet any woman would take the pain of a kick in the balls over the pain of natural child birth any day.
If your wife had a c-section when she got her tubes tied, yea I doubt she noticed much. Its pretty close to having a c-section, not as bad but pretty close. And the bloating and cramping is much like the after pains of even natural child birth since they have to inflate your uterus with air, and you literally have contractions like early stage labor for it to shrink back down to size.
I have had 3 kids
1 with an epidural.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedCairo
I was in the AIDS generation and frankly my behavior was vastly improved (to near nun-level) by my lifelong fear of getting something disgusting and contagious.

Well, the AIDS Pandemic Hoax landed just as I was entering college — a time in my life when I was thinking less clearly than at any other point. College was a waste of time for me, seriously. All I received was a lot of liberal social-engineering behavior modification and a couple of degrees in subjects that ultimately had nothing to do with my eventual career.

They don't make a course to prepare you for a career as an instigator.

However, because my IQ was, like, 20 stories taller than anyone else's, I attracted these really intelligent chicks... And, I must say, the super-intelligent women are the easiest to seduce — maybe because they're so sexually repressed. I mean, caress their cheeks, and they just come uncoiled like a jack-in-the-box. Wow.

Anyway. If you're going to have promiscuous sex, have it with really intelligent and really conservative people. You will enjoy some assurance that they are as cautious as you are.

I swear, when you go after these empty-headed dingbats for sex partners (which I never did, but my buddies did), you start seeing a direct correlation between ignorance, stupidity, unwanted pregnancy and disease.

Keep your dick OUT of those dingbats, okay?

For the record, I was pretty damned promiscuous all throughout the AIDS Pandemic Hoax, I never used protection, and I never caught so much as an STD. That's because I was running in a very conscientious and intelligent crowd.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 5/20/2010 by Doc Velocity]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
No you are right, I have no clue what it feels like, but i bet any woman would take the pain of a kick in the balls over the pain of natural child birth any day.
If your wife had a c-section when she got her tubes tied, yea I doubt she noticed much. Its pretty close to having a c-section, not as bad but pretty close. And the bloating and cramping is much like the after pains of even natural child birth since they have to inflate your uterus with air, and you literally have contractions like early stage labor for it to shrink back down to size.
I have had 3 kids
1 with an epidural.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
hahaha

Star and a flag for the thread title alone.

hahaha

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
OFF TOPIC reply to post by abecedarian

Dude. I saw Bill Cosby in 1978 at a small theatre-in-the-round in Houston, Texas, where he performed "Natural Childbirth"...

Well.

You know how a Bill Cosby audience is composed, right? It's elbow-to-elbow, standing room only, about 50-50 Black and White, about 50-50 Liberal and Conservative. A Bill Cosby audience is a good cross-section of America, basically... Baby, he had that whole audience in tears.

There was a big black dude in a sharp suit sitting next to me. When we were waiting outside the theatre, this same black dude gave me a distinctly racist vibe — he did not like white people. And I was sitting next to the guy, which was pretty uncomfortable for a while.

Then Bill Cosby came out and got right in our faces and did Natural Childbirth, and reduced us to jelly... Me and that racist black sonofabitch were screaming and coughing and laughing our asses off. Doing it together, you know, working as a team in the audience, we were slapping and hugging and leaning on each other — he pulled out his handkerchief and we shared it, dabbing the tears out of our eyes.

We became friends through Bill Cosby. Now think of Bill Cosby's influence over whole generations. His "Natural Childbirth" routine had the power to erase the boundaries of racism, for me, anyway.

Cosby is the Man, in my book. And he kept it clean.

— Doc Velocity

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Side effects: sterilization.....at least thats what the megalomaniac eugenicists running the UN CFR & medical establishment will be hoping to fine tune.

Probably wont happen at first....not till it has widespread acceptance.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by zzombie
Side effects: sterilization.....at least thats what the megalomaniac eugenicists running the UN CFR & medical establishment will be hoping to fine tune. Probably wont happen at first....not till it has widespread acceptance.

Bingo.

You know, we need to back waaay up so we can get the whole thing in perspective.

OVERPOPULATION: Never was a threat to Humanity until the 20th Century. Like, the total world population in 1899 was, guess what, about 900 million.

Total world population in 2008 was 6,697,254,041 (that last 1 was ME). That's exponential growth, we is getting way too many, way too fast.

At our present rate of growth, we're unsustainable, given finite resources. Even if the growth rate slows (as it is doing in some areas of the planet), it's not enough to save us. We are overburdening the soil, air and water, and our expansive agriculture is simply not going to be enough to sustain us in the future.

Which means we're fekked.

What caused the population explosion? Well, you can point to 3 things... Science, Science, and, of course, Science. Yes, Science, that most revered method of examining and experimenting with compounds and forces beyond our mortal kin and without regard for the consequences. Heh. That's my definition of Science.

Hey, and any scientist would probably put that on his keychain.

So, WTF can we do?

Voluntary

Black-out

Do you people think BIG TEXT is obnoxious... ? Not going to let it derail my train of thought.

Voluntary Blackout would be like, all Life Sciences SHUT DOWN for about a decade. That means medical treatment would be virtually nil, and people would start dying off in mass numbers, worldwide. Give it ten years, I think. I would invest in the funerary industry, which will not only flourish but will evolve into new industries associated with fast foods and pet foods.

Think Soylent. Something like that.

At the end of 10 years, you lift the blackout. Walk outside... Lots and lots and lots of automobiles that must be recycled. Lots of EVERYTHING that must be recycled.

But that's the point, isn't it?

— Doc Velocity

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic

Originally posted by buddhasystem

That's absolutely crazy. Who knows what that could do? What if it gives you a sun tan in your nether regions?

Lots of women use pills. Funny how ultrasound made you all freak out.

Hmmmmm.... let me stop and think about why blasting my nuts with ultrasound made me freak out, maybe it's because...

"According to the European Committee of Medical Ultrasound Safety (ECMUS) "Ultrasonic examinations should only be performed by competent personnel who are trained and updated in safety matters. Ultrasound produces heating, pressure changes and mechanical disturbances in tissue. Diagnostic levels of ultrasound can produce temperature rises that are hazardous to sensitive organs..."

en.wikipedia.org...

Oh, yeah, that's why

You do have choices you know?
You can either have the ultrasound which produces heat or...
You can have cold,steel scissors that SNIP them instead.I bet
that made your day!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

"According to the European Committee of Medical Ultrasound Safety (ECMUS) "Ultrasonic examinations should only be performed by competent personnel who are trained and updated in safety matters. Ultrasound produces heating, pressure changes and mechanical disturbances in tissue. Diagnostic levels of ultrasound can produce temperature rises that are hazardous to sensitive organs..."

Dude, you so missed the point - the pills women are taking have serious side effects as well. Somehow it's acceptable to you that SHE takes one for the team.
Very nice.

Chic, you SO put words in my mouth. Where did I say I support women taking pills? Nowhere. When did I say it's acceptable? Never.

The thread is about blasting my nut sac with ultrasound and so I expressed how horrific it sounds to me.

Never did I say anything about a woman needing to take a pill. Somehow it's acceptable to you to put words in my mouth so you can have something to say. Just because I don't like the idea of nut blasting doesn't mean I support womens' taking of the pill. But you seem to think that one goes with the other. That's just silly. You had to make something up in order to make that post , buddhasystem. Very enlightened of you.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiger5
reply to post by dragonsmusic

Dude You owe me for dry cleaning! I just spilt my tea on my pants. My nut will not be going anywhere near that ultrasound device!

glad you liked that, Tiger5! Sorry about the spilled tea

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by FortAnthem

Blast your nuts with ultrasound.

I dunno...

I'm with Slayer on this one , boys! Let's get out of here before even more of our words get twisted by some femi nazi sister. Slayer and I will be at the ATS bar. Y'all come and join us.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
someone posted a reply saying you dont have to shot anything to be a stud.
well i have worked with studs and geldings gess which one gets the mares.
anyway brith control is very different for man and woman with woman at MOST you need to stop 2 eggs . wile i aggree many forms of birth controle have turned up with bad side effects you need to study what it is your using .
because the ones taht do work correctly not only keep your from conciving the side effects of it are less or no monthly cycle No more padds or tampons needed ladys not more mood swings as the out of controle hormones make you mone . hot flashes going .
my wife took some for a year at a time when we wanted to be sure that she didnt conceive durning that time she was much happer and hardly every had headacks or mood swings .
o and much much more sexualy active there were days when i said not tonight darling i have a headack lolol
and when we wanted another child she stoped two months later conceived.
tested over time birth control from what she told me was one large step for woman kind .
now I would have no problem using birth control but until they can make one tahts that safe for me i do believe ill pass and a vasectomy is non reversible in 90% of all cases.
now bashing my family jewels with any thing doesn't sound like a safe thing ultrasound to see a baby is just like radar the sound bounces of your bouncing baby and can be received and translated to a photo it does no damage on the other hand this is designed to DESTROY cells now that may be just a little different .
one last thing most birth control just stops the cell from being created to begin with it kills nothing.I said MOST not all if you choose to kill the cell there is that type but then its a choice . well i dont want my cells killed no telling what other cells are being killed to

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

That's absolutely crazy. Who knows what that could do? What if it gives you a sun tan in your nether regions?

Lots of women use pills. Funny how ultrasound made you all freak out.

Not to mention how prevalent the use of them are in many areas of medicine, such as to look at a fetus while a woman is pregnant. I suspect these guys "freaking out" would not have a problem with "blasting" a fetus and the mother.

Men need to be just as responsible for birth control as women, either that or shut up when a pregnancy does occur, as not one form of birth control, other than abstinence, is 100% effective.

en.wikipedia.org...

Medical sonography (ultrasonography) is an ultrasound-based diagnostic medical imaging technique used to visualize muscles, tendons, and many internal organs, to capture their size, structure and any pathological lesions with real time tomographic images. Ultrasound has been used by sonographers to image the human body for at least 50 years and has become one of the most widely used diagnostic tools in modern medicine. The technology is relatively inexpensive and portable, especially when compared with other techniques, such as magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and computed tomography (CT). Ultrasound is also used to visualize fetuses during routine and emergency prenatal care. Such diagnostic applications used during pregnancy are referred to as obstetric sonography.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

And we all know the risks involved with BC pills, IUDs, injections, implants, etc.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This may be safer than the usual vasectomy, though. One of my best friends had a vasectomy about 6 months ago and every time I go see him the poor chap has a bag of frozen peas down his pants. That's why I'd rather wrap that rascal!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
I will never understand why men are so protective over their man parts. You never hear women being freaked out over her womanly parts. Men hardly have any responsibility in preventing pregnancy and then they get all freaked out if a woman wants to keep the child and they have to pay child support. If you are a man and want to have sex and don't want it resulting in a child than you need to be responsible for the birth control, just as women need to do their part.

Edit to add that women get ultrasounds all the time. Women take birth control pills that have all kinds of funky side affects. Seriously, I truly don't get why a man would be so freaked out.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by calstorm]

Because us men dont want to do this crap...its that simple. even if this came out...who would do this? horn dogs and promiscuous people? I dont consider them real men anyways.

God humanity is stupid when it comes to sex...if you dont want to get pregnant...PULL OUT.

There...no condom.....no birth control pills.....

[edit on 20-5-2010 by tauempire]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Dude, you so missed the point - the pills women are taking have serious side effects as well. Somehow it's acceptable to you that SHE takes one for the team.
Very nice.

Who cares? what if this causes men to become sterile?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Lol, any form of birth control is doin something that should not be done. Stopping of the natural human cycle.

No thanks, ill keep my nuts salty.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join