It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's real purpose???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Ok, let me start this post off by saying that I did vote for Obama and I am now regretting my vote. If I could redo it, I would of voted for McCain. The only reason I voted for Obama was because he said he would pull troops out of Iraq and of course this way a lie.

Now to the meat of the thread. After much consideration I believe Obama's main goal is to bring down the US as a superpower and to promote a global agenda where all countries have about the same status and submit to a single world council(AKA new world order). Our freedoms and right are slowly being taken away from us from unfounded laws and survailance systems.
These systems come under the guise of "if you have nothing to hide, then you have nothing to fear." Basically what they are saying is that they are going to look at everyone but if you have nothing to hide then your life will go on uninterrupted. I propose that Obama also be held just as accountable. So far he has not released any standard birth certificate or student loan records. I do believe that if any of these were exposed that it would prove that he was not able to hold the position of POTUS and thus would be dethroned.

I am going to go a little furthur and this is where the post gets into a conspiracy. I believe that Obama is actually a knowing and willing pasty. His sketchy past is about to come into play. It is probable that eventually the truth will come out and that he will be taken out of power. This will cause most minorities to revolt as well as many liberals in general. If Obama is proven to be found a foreign citizen it will utimately lead to racial tension and much bloodshed. It will also cripple patriotism and the American way as we know it.

Obama, to me, is a plan that has been in the works for a long time, by those behind the scenes who are the true rulers of the world. He is the puppet and the puppet masters are willing to play him as they see fit.

Eventually the truth will come out and Biden could very well be president and this country will get very ugly very fast.

Edit" for grammar

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Jdawg9909]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I agree mostly, except it can't get any worse under Biden. He is just a bumbling buffoon, where obama is a calculating buffoon with an agenda.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
A race war is what I fear.......The consistent numbers of his support mirror the assumed percentage of blacks in the US.......

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Mmmm….as much as I believe BHO is disingenuous about his promise of “transparency” and his hidden birth, college, and family records he most probably was born in Hawaii. Of course there’s still the dual-citizenship issue when Barry was a Muslim in Indonesia.

I also disagree with I_am_Spartacus in thinking that that BHO has a legislative agenda - he's been letting Pelosi and Reed run everything and there's been very little White House involvement in producing legislation (yes, I know legislation is the role of Congress but usually the Administration has a big hand in how it’s crafted and with BHO in power, that hasn’t been the case).

I think BHO is in way over his head with next to no administrative or executive experience. That he hates Israel/Jews, the super-power status of the USA, white police officers, conservatives, and any form of criticism is very telling…the man has got to be a big disappointment to a lot of people who expected his promise of a more civil political environment.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I don't think Obama the living breathing person has an agenda. You are right, he's a stooge for people that really have power. He's the pretty messenger that delivers unsavory information. If he does have a personal agenda, I imagine he enjoys listening to his speeches and hearing the applause that ensues. He's vain in the sense he cares what he looks, sounds, and seems like to people. I don't think he cares about any issues, just about passing laws his cronies want. With that said, I have no reason to believe any previous presidents were different (although I'm sure some were).

Don't feel bad for voting Obama, McCain would have been bad too.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jdawg9909
Ok, let me start this post off by saying that I did vote for Obama and I am now regretting my vote....

...After much consideration I believe Obama's main goal is to bring down the US as a superpower and to promote a global agenda where all countries have about the same status and submit to a single world council....I am going to go a little furthur and this is where the post gets into a conspiracy. I believe that Obama is actually a knowing and willing pasty...Obama, to me, is a plan that has been in the works for a long time, by those behind the scenes who are the true rulers of the world. He is the puppet and the puppet masters are willing to play him as they see fit.

I think you are exactly right with regard to the quote above. Ever since his speech at the 2004 Democratic National Convention it was clear to many that he had been selected to be "elected". But the real question is when was our last real President, I venture to guess that it was probably Kennedy, and they shot him.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Obama has WAY, WAAAAY too much on his plate right now in trying to FIX this country from 8 YEARS OF REPUBLICAN RULE to be involved in any such conspiracy. The country was NEARLY RUINED at the time he stepped into office, so not even SUPERMAN can fix the MESS caused by that IDIOT previous Presidents (DUBYA-IDIOT) INCOMPETENCE, and ALSO be working towards some CONSPIRACY against the country AT THE SAME TIME!!

[edit on 19-5-2010 by ToToo]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ToToo
Obama has WAY, WAAAAY too much on his plate right now in trying to FIX this country from 8 YEARS OF REPUBLICAN RULE to be involved in any such conspiracy. The country was NEARLY RUINED at the time he stepped into office, so not even SUPERMAN can fix the MESS caused by that IDIOT previous Presidents INCOMPETENCE, and ALSO be working towards some CONSPIRACY against the country AT THE SAME TIME!!

Are you serious? Not even superman? Are you saying he is almost superman? Who says the 2 aren't working together by making the true ruler's agenda's come closer to reality?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BenIndaSun

No, Superman is a fictional character of course. It was an example to express that it is nearly impossible to turn this Country around from the incompetent fool that served us (Er, I mean - CATERED to the WEALTHY) before him for 8 years and be also have some conspiracy plan as such mentioned above. If anyone was looking to OVER-THROW the Country, it sure would be CLEAR BY NOW who was doing so. Perhaps the fool in the last 8 years... hmmmm.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ToToo

Thanks for the superman clarification, I knew you were using fiction in your post. Anyways, Bush with his Patriot Act catered to no one(loss of civil liberty affects all). Your view that Obama and Bush are different in their goals is exactly why Obama was elected.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

reply to post by BenIndaSun

If anyone was looking to OVER-THROW the Country, it sure would be CLEAR BY NOW who was doing so. Perhaps the fool in the last 8 years... hmmmm.

I don't think anyone could think Bush sucks more than me. However, Obama is giving him a run for his money in the destruction of America. Seriously, where is the massive ideological difference between the two? The political agenda difference? The only difference I've been able to make out is that Bush's group of idiots were firmly planted in the pockets of oil men and Obama's group of idiots is almost exclusively the Federal Reserve's former directors.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Obama has WAY, WAAAAY too much on his plate right now in trying to FIX this country from 8 YEARS OF REPUBLICAN RULE to be involved in any such conspiracy. The country was NEARLY RUINED at the time he stepped into office, so not even SUPERMAN can fix the MESS caused by that IDIOT previous Presidents (DUBYA-IDIOT) INCOMPETENCE, and ALSO be working towards some CONSPIRACY against the country AT THE SAME TIME!!

Way to much on his plate! What! He is the President of the United States for crying out loud, that is the friggin job. I call BS on this post. Political spin period.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jdawg9909
Ok, let me start this post off by saying that I did vote for Obama and I am now regretting my vote. If I could redo it, I would of voted for McCain. The only reason I voted for Obama was because he said he would pull troops out of Iraq and of course this way a lie.

Should have casted your vote for Ron Paul my friend, he'd already have troops home from all over the world. Mclovin' would be pushing the exact same agenda thae Nobama is now...damn son get a clue!

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ToToo

Obama and Bush are different? Obama is just continuing the Bush administration's work. You know, he kept the troops in Iraq, expanded the dubiously titled "war on terror", renewed the patriot act, has not been transparent as he promised (like Bush admin), catered to international bankers and corporations, put most of the same people in his cabinet, in foreign policy and monetary policy they are the same, he is expanding government and the military... etc. etc. So he managed to pass a 2,000+ page bill with bribes, backroom deals, and bulls***. It turns out its going to end up costing more than was claimed, what a shocker.
That is the only difference I can see (universal healthcare). Obama isn't doing anything good. He is just extremely good at talking the talk, as opposed to Bush, who neither talked nor walked. (He did, however, tap dance)

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by budaruskie

We couldn't vote for Ron Paul, unfortunately
, in the general election, USA-ians are too sheepish.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by time91
reply to post by ToToo

Obama and Bush are different? Obama is just continuing the Bush administration's work. You know, he kept the troops in Iraq, expanded the dubiously titled "war on terror", renewed the patriot act, has not been transparent as he promised (like Bush admin), catered to international bankers and corporations, put most of the same people in his cabinet, in foreign policy and monetary policy they are the same, he is expanding government and the military... etc. etc. So he managed to pass a 2,000+ page bill with bribes, backroom deals, and bulls***. It turns out its going to end up costing more than was claimed, what a shocker.
That is the only difference I can see (universal healthcare). Obama isn't doing anything good. He is just extremely good at talking the talk, as opposed to Bush, who neither talked nor walked. (He did, however, tap dance)

Exactly not to mention that he expanded off shore oil drilling (a Bush sweet dream) with no issues raised by the press or the EPA or any other environmental group before the BP disaster.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bowlbyville

Mmmm….as much as I believe BHO is disingenuous about his promise of “transparency” and his hidden birth, college, and family records he most probably was born in Hawaii. Of course there’s still the dual-citizenship issue when Barry was a Muslim in Indonesia.

I also disagree with I_am_Spartacus in thinking that that BHO has a legislative agenda - he's been letting Pelosi and Reed run everything and there's been very little White House involvement in producing legislation (yes, I know legislation is the role of Congress but usually the Administration has a big hand in how it’s crafted and with BHO in power, that hasn’t been the case).

I think BHO is in way over his head with next to no administrative or executive experience. That he hates Israel/Jews, the super-power status of the USA, white police officers, conservatives, and any form of criticism is very telling…the man has got to be a big disappointment to a lot of people who expected his promise of a more civil political environment.

So what does having to like the jews/israel have to do with the USA? Is there a law that states this and every president must like them? i sure as hell can't stand them after their cocky attitudes.

top topics

join