It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May, Anti-Empire Report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
For anyone who doesnt read William Blum, this is his monthly Anti-Empire Report, he brings it out monthly[lol] and i particulary enjoy his insights into the political madness of the U.S, he also logs these pretty far back on his site if anyone wanted to go back and give them a read. He's a pretty awesome writer. Anyway here it is, enjoy, or not, meh.

killinghope.org...

oh, he also wrote this, if anyone was interested, any student of American History basicaly has to read this. Bin Laden was a big fan.

www.amazon.com...

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Johnze]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Ahh pro communist BS.

Selling worn out ideas to a people tired of worn out ideas.

I say we try that Constitution and Freedom thing. I dont need a government to give me things, I'm happy working for them. I think we've all had enough of ever growing government.

Thanks but no thanks buddy.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by projectvxn]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Hopefully that was sarcastic and you do infact have a grasp of reality???

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

It wasn't pro communist. At least, not in the link provided by the OP. It also didn't say anything about 'growing goverment', which by the way is what the far right does best. In fact, your opinions seem to be a case in point example for the article by Blum.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnze

You won't be able to sell the defense of the Cuban regime to this Cuban.
I agree we have an empire that poses an existential threat to everyone including ourselves. But I will never advocate relations with the regime until the people overthrow that government.

Scroll to te bottom of the page for the references to Cuba. They are extensive and pointed. It is very pro-Communist.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Really?

So you are against pointing out simple facts simply because of your own particular bias?

Dunno what to say man. I dont think you really understand the point of his arguements.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnze

I certainly do understand the underpinnings of his argument. I accept it, as a matter of fact. What I do not accept is the leaning toward communism. I reject it outright. Communism has been a curse on my family since they escaped Cuba. Not being able to return, wondering if they will ever see family members again.

Yes I am biased. I'm biased because the Communist Cuban regime put my grandfather in El Morro for 11 years without trial by jury, or any other form of judicial review. I have dead family at the hands of the Cuban regime. My aunt recently dropped off the radar, we heard from another family member that her telecommunications priviliages had been revoked. Her son, 22 years old, had joined the resistance movement.

We have no idea if we will see or hear from them again. Screw authoritarian means of control, I reject it in all it's forms. Be it American imperialism and it's police state, or communist criminals in Cuba.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by projectvxn]

new topics

top topics

join