It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The decadence of the EU

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
www.eutimes.net...

Decadence
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: perversion; deterioration of morality

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Never in million years!

This can only lead to a 'legal' defence of some scumbag paedo, who was only practicing the directions of the EU?

Until then....touch a child in my presence and I WILL harm you physically to the best of my abilities! I will feel zero remorse after the fact and will gladly do prison time if later required to do so!!!

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
This is the 'future' of western civilization. It will be promulgated all over the world. I predict chaos and destruction if this continues. Someone needs to stand up for what is right before it's too late.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I always knew the Germans were wierd (look at Josef Fritzl)
This has to have been carefully planned, or is a complete hoax.
Even in Germany's liberal neighbour, Holland, a convicted paedo made headlines (first by going on TV talking about how he 'loved' children) and then again, when he was refused permission to live in 3 towns, one of these houses was less than 100 yards from a school, the people protested en masse, and the f**ker was told to get lost.
(crying on TV) "i am being persecuted for my beliefs"
Yes, and quite right, too, if your 'belief' is to mentally & physically abuse childeren. Unfortunately, these people still have 'rights'!
I suggest castration with a blunt knife, then they can live wherever they want.....

top topics

join