Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Russia vs USA? And We're Not Talking Hockey...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Russia vs USA? And We're Not Talking Hockey...

www.presstv.ir

US President Barack Obama wants Congress to pay Israel more than $200 million to fund a new missile system, the White House spokesman says.

Russia has signed deals with Syria under which it will sell it warplanes, anti-tank weapons and air defense systems, Itar-Tass news agency quoted a senior Russian arms trader as saying on Friday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
So I'm just putting 2 threads together here...looked at them side by side and I thinks its obvious whats to come.

Even Hollywood knows it, IronMan 2 has a Russian villian, Call of Duty 6 has the enemy as Russia, are these all signs?

Call me wrong on this one (just speculations) but if war breaks between Syria and Israel (which is likely) then wouldnt these 2 deals tie the US and Russia involved, and against each other if one was to be attacked?

Spitballing here...I just need answers to all this stuff thats happening.

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Plan2exist18]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Heres the links, they wouldnt work above idk why

www.haaretz.com...

www.presstv.ir...

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Not sure about the movie and video game thing but, it does seem like both sides are peacefully battling this out almost like startegic mind games seeing who maybe makes the first mistake.

Maybe were seeing the beginning of a new 'cold war'....who knows?.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Good post!

Doesn't take a brain surgeon to see where the planet is heading, and how fast.

I am sure that when it all boils over that some idiot will decide to take on Russia in the winter, and lose.

Canada will get dragged into it, the brits will jump on board just 'cause they like a good fight & know which side their bread is buttered on.

Someone will land on US soil then they will be in for a very large surprise. US into civil unrest & rebellion while fighting from their front porches.

Someone presses a button then the earth says ENOUGH!!! and only the smart survive.

Look forward to meeting you on the other side.

Shade.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Plan2exist18

Russia is going to collapse soon. Putin is the only thing holding it together. Russia can't possibly fight a war with a superpower, let alone finance an external war.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Here is some good info that Jeff Nyquist talks about.

He has his own website which has Russian intelligence informants.

www.jrnyquist.com...

Also he is part of this website.

www.strategiccrisis.com...

hope this adds more to this post..

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Shade O. Danzer

We never know whats right around the corner. Syria has denied a peace treaty with Israel, and announced they sold long range missiles to Hezbollah in Lebanon, who are causing outbreaks along the Israel Lebanon border (very similar to Cuban Missile Crisis)

South Korea has publicly declared blame on the North for torpedoing a warship in open waters, and are exercising Naval offensives off coast of Pyongyang with US troops stationed in Guam nearby and the North has taken control of the demilitarized zone on the border.

Poland has demanded to conduct their own investigation of the Presidential plane crash in Russia due to it not diverting to Moscow and the black boxes are being decoded. Russia had demanded to do the investigation led by Putin which shows they have to hide something, and a video leaked of murder of survivors has been posted ands creator: stabbed to death.

THIS IS THE REAL # BOYS

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

We use to play this game with the Russians. It was the Cold War and it was much more intense than anything going on right now between Israel and Syria.

Russia and the US back then let Israel and the Arabs go to war in 1973 on a scale that would have most of ATS needing diapers. Oh I can only imagine all of the chicken little threads if ATS had been around then.

Basically what is going is a new great game. It hasn't reached the intensity of the Cold War, but it is on its way there. At the current rate of population decline in Russia, Russia will implode in the next fifty years. They will be more worried about Muslims and the Chinese overrunning their country, especially Siberia, at that point than any game with the US.

What that means in the present is Russia is trying to build an insurance policy, through things like the SCO and the CIS. Keep the Arabs, Persians and other Muslims all focused on Israel and the US. Russia knows if Israel and the US ever disappear out the picture, the Arabs, Turks, and Persians will quickly look north and Russia doesn't want that at all. Chechnya is only a taste of the future.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
In arms sales and deals these are small events. Various nations sell various things to various countries and it makes little difference to poilitical/national conflicts - unless they want to use it as a reason.

Believe me, I too feel that history repeats itself, and that we're probably headed toward a global conflict, but I don't think it'll be over this.

America doesn't like the idea of losing their powerful position, and there are both China and Russia in line to become the next global leader.

As China currently owns both the US and UK, they could kick it all off simply by dropping their dollars.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Believe me, I too feel that history repeats itself, and that we're probably headed toward a global conflict, but I don't think it'll be over this.

Well what Im trying to figure out is what it WILL be over, cause we all know its coming..and all of these things happening seem too coincidental ya know?

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Plan2exist18]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
We should all be so lucky.

This is all a game that we play with Russia, called lets tax the citizens to pay for the Military Industrial Complex.

The banks love it, because we don't actually have the 200 million to give the Israelis and have to borrow it.

So everyone wins but the people who have to give up a portion of their earnings and quality of life to pay for the weapons, and the interest to make other people rich.

In fact if people would stop living in fear, and pushing the doom and gloom scenarios they couldn't sell these weapons because no one would see any need to buy these weapons.

Thanks for helping the Military Industrial Complex and the Banks...

Check is in the mail!

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Russia is going to collapse soon. Putin is the only thing holding it together. Russia can't possibly fight a war with a superpower, let alone finance an external war.

Putin is a tip of an iceberg. There are forces at play that you didn't ever hear about. Granted Russia can't fight a conventional war against the US, there are plenty of asymmetric options - just look what they sell to Syria.

All in all, the OP is pretty trite. Syria can't start much less win any kind of conflict with Israel. Russia has no capacity or desire to go and fight in the Middle East. The Chechen war is too fresh a memory.

I don't like Putin at all, but Russia has had worse rulers in the past and it's too early to count it out. At the same time, they won't fight the US/Israel, that's against the interests of the ruling elite.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
The banks love it, because we don't actually have the 200 million to give the Israelis and have to borrow it.

So everyone wins but the people who have to give up a portion of their earnings and quality of life to pay for the weapons, and the interest to make other people rich.

Exactly! It's about time we cut off all aid to Israel and put America first! We are in deep you know what and still keep bailing out not only banks here, but some dishonest regime in the Middle East.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
In the words of Einstein.... " I do not know what weapons they will fight world war 3 with, but world war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones."

Cold war never really stopped, the spies just got smarter, & better tech.

As far as Russia not being able to fight a superpower, Russia is a superpower, with only 4 times the amount of nukes that the US will admit to having.

This will be a doozy!

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Can anyone tell me why this one (and all my other posts) are always high on the Recent Posts list and then just randomly disappear completely?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plan2exist18
Well what Im trying to figure out is what it WILL be over, cause we all know its coming..and all of these things happening seem too coincidental ya know?

Someone will step in doggy doo and then throw his shoe at someone else. That seems to be a big thing over there.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plan2exist18
Can anyone tell me why this one (and all my other posts) are always high on the Recent Posts list and then just randomly disappear completely?

Because your Thread is competing with every other thread for the front page of the Recent Posts board.

If a certain amount of time goes by, where no one posts on your thread, it drops down the list, as the threads that are having people add posts to them are bumped to the top of the list.

If the Recent Posts Page for instance has a 100 slots on it, and a 100 different threads have posts added to them, since the last post was added to yours, that is going to knock your Thread to the second page.

As soon as you or someone else adds a post to the thread, it will take it back to the top of the list, on page 1 and the process starts all over again.

It's a chronological system of rating.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
It is ignorant to underestimate the Russians. Russia vs America blah blah. America will implode way before Russia does. Have a look at who holds the worlds largest fresh water supply... On a really really needs based level.

Лучше всего держать язык за зубами в разы, как это может найти резкость ОС стали

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by guessing
Лучше всего держать язык за зубами в разы, как это может найти резкость ОС стали

This inscription in Russian -- it doesn't make any sense.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join