posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:43 PM
I have a solution for the illegale immigrant problem.
It is going to be harsh, and require something that no person in the US would ever see, and send a clear message to those breaking the laws of the
country will no longer be tolerated:
1) Not only support the AZ law, but also enforce all of the immigration laws of the US.
2) Any and all businesses who are caught hiring illegale immigrants are not only fined, but guess what the management goes to jail and are fined.
3) All illegale immigrants who have snuck in more than once, well guess what you are now in prison, and will be released when your own government
pays to have you returned to their home soil.
4) The question of if an illegale immigrant will or will not face the death penalty is just answered as yes, as they did break a law that requires
5) Those who engage in smuggling people into the country, and are convicted will be leaving in a coffin, automatic death penalty.
6) If you are here for one purpose and diviate from that purpose, it is a felony and automatic prison.
7) Now mind you that we are a nation of immigrants, and countries who want to send their people here, that is fine, let them set up offices in their
home countries to do the background checks and fill out the forms. Change the forms on a weekly/monthly basis before giving a visa, to where any
mistakes can be caught and those who are coming here to just break out laws can be caught and prevented.
8) Removal and elimination of all Sanctuary cities in the USA. If a city wants to be a sanctuary city, fine, they can pay the federal government say
20,000 per estimated number of illegale immigrants in the country and if any of them breaks the law, the understanding that the federal government
will move in and go door to door in one sweep, unannounced.
9) Now the boarder, secure it. On our side of the boarder, you start with digging a trench at least 50 to 60' deep lined in concrete with ground
sensors on it, having a verticle drop. The ground sensors would go off in the indication of tunnling under ground, then several rows of concentina
wire that goes up a good 10 foot tall followed by a large fence. I would also think eletrified areas of the fence would be a good idea. May seem
extreme, but it would put a halt to the flow of illegale immigrants.
10) Adopt laws like the rest of the world when it comes to illegale immigrants. When one of their leaders complains, tell them take a look at their
policies, and laws, then come talk to us about what is fair and humane.
Yes it would be harsh, but if countries started to either get their nationals back in mass numbers or a bill, stating you have have them back when you
pay for such, it would go a long way to deter and solve the immigration problem.
And one final thing:
This is America, we wave and respect the US flag, we will no longer honor foriegn holidays, and those who go out and protest flying a foriegn flag or
fails to fit into the country, well they may want to consider leaving the country as we can afford to be charitable to them. And if a child of an
illegale immigrant is born here, the child can stay, the parent will be sent home, child has the option, give up your citizenship or get put into
foster care or an orphanage.
[edit on 21-5-2010 by sdcigarpig]