It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pirates plying the waves of Falcon Lake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Pirates plying the waves of Falcon Lake

www.mysanantonio.com

Heavily armed Mexican freshwater pirates have been shaking down U.S. boaters on Falcon Lake, a reservoir and bass fishing haven that straddles the Rio Grande.

At least three such incidents have been reported since April 30, the latest on Sunday, according to a Texas Department of Public Safety warning issued Tuesday that linked the muggings to northern Mexico's increasing lawlessness.

According to descriptions of the incidents, the robbers — in at least one case posing as Mexican federal law e
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums: Copy The Exact Headline

[edit on 5/20/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Ain't that nice.

There's no security at the border.

It's safer to be at the Iran-Iraq border or maybe even at the Afghanistan-Pakistan border than being on the US-Mexico border.

With all the drug cartels, MS-13 gangs, human smuggling criminals, Atzlan crazies, now we have to add PIRATES?

The US sent a carrier group near Somalia for far less. This is out of control.

Time for all border states and the other states in the north to help secure the border with national guard troops since the feds won't do it.

www.mysanantonio.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Maybe the Russians can help.

They seem to be good at handling pirates,

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
What they need is a couple of boatloads of good ole' boys with hunting rifles and shotguns in their own boats to keep watch. They wouldn't be allowed to drink, but that's a sacrifice they would probably be willing to make to keep their fellow boaters safe.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
YARRRRRRRR!

Tis not what it seams matey.

Us Mexicans are but out of rum, don'ts be holding this against us.

And so we Mexicans have started to sing!

Row Ho Thives and Beggers, Never shal we die.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
Maybe the Russians can help.

They seem to be good at handling pirates,

Correct. I don't think that they would allow a neighboring nation to prey on its boaters. A single gunship patrolling the lake would do nicely.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

I am afraid the "good ole' boys" would be
out gunned by the pirates!

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Look just stay the eff on the correct side of the border and there will be no problem. IF they start crossing over t this side THEN we have a problem.
Then it is an act of terrorism. Last guy that tried that ended up being hunted down by the US Army in 1916.

But I digress...
I think our president would just impose "stiff" sanctions on the Mexican pirates.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Gee America's weird

It bombs the daylights out of far-off places like Afghanistan and Iraq

Yet it permits Mexicans to run riot over US citizens

What could the explanation be, one wonders ?

Oh no. It couldn't be .... could it ?

I mean, is the reason for the US refusal to defend itself and its citizens because Mexico is no threat to Israhell ?

Jeepers, huh

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9
Oh no. It couldn't be .... could it ?

I mean, is the reason for the US refusal to defend itself and its citizens because Mexico is no threat to Israhell ?

Nope, that's not it. The reason why the US federal government refuses to secure the border is because the self-serving politicians are afraid of pissing off the Hispanic voting bloc, which is the fastest growing demographic in the country.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Time for the minuteman to unload some sniping power. Have a bait boat lure em in closer in range and unleash the fury. Hey its international waters, no laws there right. Plus the minutemen would be doing the country a favor.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
The border here is not like at the actual road ways. I grew up near this lake and its actually a beautiful place surrounded by trees and plentiful wildlife.

Its near or part of a wildlife refuge if I remember correctly. Here the only thing separating Mexico from Texas is an imaginary line in the water.

Make me think we should legalize Mary Jane and take the powers from the cartels back and put that money towards solving our budget crisis.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Wondering

Even if WE stay on our side of the lake,that doesn't
mean the pirates will.
Our president won't be calling for sanctions against
the pirates.Will most likely be against the americans
for offending the pirates.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by atzmaz

Legalizing Mary Jane is not the only thing they import. They import Sex Slaves (boys & girls...just sick), they import terrorists with dirty bomb knowledge, they import people looking to bypass legal crossing, they import heroin, cocaina, extacy, pretty much all the illegal drugs u can think off.

Marijuana is the least of their worries.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b0d9354118b7.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
The governemnt goes to war with foreign nations who had little trouble in the first place and fails to take any action when the safety and justice of their own country is in jeopardy. These unlawful, immoral Mexicans doing all the inhumane crimes are why immigration has become a problem. Mexicos government should be abolished and a new one should be formed because apparently the current mexican government is full of morons who dont understand its their job to keep their nation a safe, beneficial and prosperious one where all citizens can live comfortable and not have to resort to violence and crime. unfortunately in Mexico almost all people live implacable lives causing them to resort to being criminals.

top topics

join